The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

There are also wings or biker's wings which are earned something like jump wings or pilot's wings, but with various color-coded meanings. Reportedly, an outlaw biker who has had sex with a woman with venereal disease can wear green wings, while purple wings indicate having had sex with a corpse, among others. However, it has also been suggested that these definitions are a hoax, intended to make fools of those outside the outlaw biker world, and also to serve the purpose of provoking outrage among the square public and authorities.

So isn't this very much the same as the South African Neostead shotgun?, they could not get those in this country due to those tards at the BATF, because of the amount of ammo the shotty carried, how is Keltec going to get those on sale here under the regulations?

I stay untouchable when i roll up

Chest wide open and i ain't gon'hide

Raised in the streets,don't care to know ya cos' that's how many niggas lose their lives

Because i'm a lunatic,a lunatic,the type of nigga don't let beef ride

I'm telling you now it ain't no thing to load up and blast your monkey ass in broad day light!