The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Oh man, just saw the news article about these! Hilarious. People are stupid enough to buy them.

399 per pair of 1000 pairs total.  Ridiculous.  As a business stand point, doesn't make any sense for a 399,000 return before ebita on some Bootlicker 3s.  Either its true what they say it is about his inflated networth or he truely is horrible in business at this point. 

The only thing that looks about right on the Bootlicker 3s is the hide looks buttery smooth which wants to tell me he used kangaroo hide. 

I think a designer like Balenciaga should trol his shoe and come out with something similar but price tag them at 3k and make twice as many just to see them out sale the BL3s

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Does Trump wear the BL 3’s?

I think there is one photo I came across under Google images he had on some sneakers with a suit.   The only pic I ever seen if I remember correctly.

I didn't dig too deep into who made the shoes, but chances are came from a Nike factory in Vietnam.  But if Ye wasn't involved, that's was his first mistake, if he had Ye involved he could have sold them for 3 times as much for the get go.  

Looks like a bunch of douche bags beat him to it on ebay.

image.png.fe0e245fc0f0a06c317911314814d8c7.png

lol 95 hundy for some gold hightops .... ROTFL

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

47K ??? Seriously?  I mean seriously?  I can go to DHGate and get some knock offs made from the same location the OEMs are made for 180.00

How are they going to validate the serial number if they do not own all 1000 legit pairs.

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

47K ??? Seriously?  I mean seriously?  I can go to DHGate and get some knock offs made from the same location the OEMs are made for 180.00

How are they going to validate the serial number if they do not own all 1000 legit pairs.

don’t knock the hustle

i also sell Pokémon’s and NFT for your pleasures

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, ndv said:

Show me how to do it. These sucker ass bitches love being scammed. We'll make all of them be serial number 0045/1000 or 0047/1000 and they'll go fucking crazy.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

9 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Show me how to do it. These sucker ass bitches love being scammed. We'll make all of them be serial number 0045/1000 or 0047/1000 and they'll go fucking crazy.

Bro!  That's cleaver, I didn't think of that.  

Hold up! I am about DHGate just to see if China already knocked him off.  Lol

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, LUGR said:

Wow I just power listed 2 comments right after each other and it combined them! 12oz update in action!

That's the antiMaulertriplecombopowerpost.exe file execution - 

If I keep it real, I power post from time to time too. Pretty sick trick if what you say is true. 

testing to see if @LUGR is full of it 

whoa!!

image.png.cb776fe0094b7957d0ac9fff0469695a.png

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1