The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/30/2022 at 12:44 PM, crackalackin said:

Glad to see this shits still here. Logging in for the first time in a minute on this account I made in high school cuz I'm fuckin 30, I'm broke, my fuckin years long relationship is burning, I'm fuckin 4 years sober and still angry and unhappy, so I'm thinkin 'man. maybe I should start bombing again.' I mean why the fuck not.

Any progress?

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

On 10/8/2023 at 4:07 PM, ndv said:

Since when did this happen? ^^^ 

About a month.  It is only now and then and  closing it goes on normally.  I see it as what's to come.  They are digging for couch change I guess.

Edited by xen

LOLZ !  I can't believe this scam is still being used.  What is is this a 2006 scam? LOLZ !

image.thumb.png.ebeb753860a95de020ae2767161536c3.png

it would be nice to see these big tech companies use AI to scan specific keywords and email bodies for specifics that spell scam and the servers do not even send the emails out.  

Edited by ndv

If this is not fake news then I do n9t know what to say other than...

Not surprising Germans would lead the race in sitting down to pee.  I mean it would be the first time they complied to do something by the masses...  I mean, what they're known for in the 40s thats pretty sus in my opinion.  

Dien Mudder, you don't have to trash my post, I am jk.  /progerman but not that type of /progerman.

• Trash 1