The Nonsense thread

Overtime

@ndv a lot of content creators opted for less intrusive ways of monetization , but this and last year just kept ramping up with forced ads and the algorithm bordering on steven seagal's career trajectory .

they rolled the ad thing out in june then cranked it up to acdc levels this week .

honestly its just jarring having ads after years of adblocks on youtube.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
43 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

@ndv a lot of content creators opted for less intrusive ways of monetization , but this and last year just kept ramping up with forced ads and the algorithm bordering on steven seagal's career trajectory .

they rolled the ad thing out in june then cranked it up to acdc levels this week .

honestly its just jarring having ads after years of adblocks on youtube.

I am sure there are programmers already writing or updating their ad blockers. 

Edited by ndv
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

@ndvsome Tor exit relay IP's bork a lot of sites i frequent , plus i have my entertainment laptop for movies ,tv shows  on brave. social media shit and youtube on chrome . piracy on my mini fanless pc into external ssd's , and a audio workstation desktop with a windows 10 custom optimized for just music making.

rooted tablet because battery life is better and that's for books ,comics , touch osc and midi controllers because liine lemur daft punk shit is kinda cool.

and android phone for on the go music and every day not at home shit.

basically cgpersia ,audioz ,magesy , rutracker , demonoid , nyaa torrents , soulseek , archive .org .

risky torrents for new movies, games ,shows i'll just take my tablet with me to a local 24 hour laundry spot and use that wifi or get shit from my douche neighbor across the street whose network i got into with a wifi capture card last year .

im kind of a pleb online tbh , but keep my dance n graff shit offline since like way back due to some dumb beef over me slapping increasingly larger stickers over some other writer on a subway restaurant corner window for like 6 months in cali.

near the end i stuck together 8 full paper sheet sized office max labels , did a half assed bubble letter throw and colored it in with brown crayon , put a layer of clear coat krylon , and had my friend take of pictures of me covering his usps slap mid day.

that bbs went crazy after we scanned and uploaded that , but dude wanted violence for a bruised ego or some shit

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 2

I am planning a trip and therefore need to figure how to use public transit to get to the airport on Sunday morning.

Instead of showing me the nearest point to the airport where I can catch public transpo google is saying to leave on Saturday night. Oh, sure, I will just camp out from 1130 on a saturday night to 8 on sunday morning to save ten bucks on a uber to the transit center.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

I got a new tattoo a few weeks ago and haven’t been able to take a pic of it healed (for the artist and his page) because of the state of my other hand. My physical therapist noticed tattoo today and I mentioned I haven’t been able to get a good photo. She was glad to help 

there’s no way in hell I’m sending him this haha. It doesn’t even have the whole thing in the shit plus someone’s legs in the fucking back LOL.  My cheap ass sweats (but my fly ass sneaks) Haha. ‘magine? IMG_8738.thumb.jpeg.59929283f5025075daed1890e7dea035.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I got a new tattoo a few weeks ago and haven’t been able to take a pic of it healed (for the artist and his page) because of the state of my other hand. My physical therapist noticed tattoo today and I mentioned I haven’t been able to get a good photo. She was glad to help 

there’s no way in hell I’m sending him this haha. It doesn’t even have the whole thing in the shit plus someone’s legs in the fucking back LOL.  My cheap ass sweats (but my fly ass sneaks) Haha. ‘magine? IMG_8738.thumb.jpeg.59929283f5025075daed1890e7dea035.jpeg

That’s pretty sweet!

You should send your artist a pic of your Wu-Tang tattoo for their website.