The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have my nephew trying to convince me to let him come back to work with me. Why, you ask. He needs to make $200. Shit, little man, what do you need $200 for? Oh you want to buy your dad something for his birthday? Oh and you have christmas and birthday money to throw on top of the $200? Jesus christ lil homie. What is your 13 year old ass trying to get for your grown man ass dad for almost $400? Oh, he has had his eye on this electric scooter for quite a while now?

artworks-000215745565-y392uw-t500x500.jpg.ece975a7654d1687ad781cdba5544104.jpg

• LOL! 2

17 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

image.png.ee2033ff7a8ecbc4cf6804fa6d538da3.png

personally I'm waiting for the speedo version, knuckle hammocks

Almost certain something like this would actually sell well on amazon, advertised with boxing gloves. It's like wearing your sweaty workout shoes with no sox, over and over again until you realized you've fucked up an expensive pair of gloves, and your hands still smell like balls a little even after you're done cleaning them. Pay extra for product placement with boxing/mma gloves, $28.99 per 6 pack of handerpants. Wraps suck if you rush them, and take forever,  and most of the under-gloves have bullshit velcro and unnecessary features to justify their price. That shit makes them uncomfortable, and get stuck when putting gloves on, or taking them off. Handerpants could finally win the war against stink fists.

• Truth 1

6 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Almost certain something like this would actually sell well on amazon, advertised with boxing gloves. It's like wearing your sweaty workout shoes with no sox, over and over again until you realized you've fucked up an expensive pair of gloves, and your hands still smell like balls a little even after you're done cleaning them. Pay extra for product placement with boxing/mma gloves, $28.99 per 6 pack of handerpants. Wraps suck if you rush them, and take forever,  and most of the under-gloves have bullshit velcro and unnecessary features to justify their price. That shit makes them uncomfortable, and get stuck when putting gloves on, or taking them off. Handerpants could finally win the war against stink fists.

Ridiculous, and true.  Hilariously they look like they have dick holes.  Women's version in thong.  Need a low cut glove so the whale tail peeks out around the wrist.

My research indicates that the japanese are dissuaded from filing even legitimate lawsuits by making the burden of proof nearly unatainable. That must he why they are so comfortable shooting half naked people on a makeshift rocket ship out the side of a building into sub zero temperatures.

How do you say 'do it for the vine' in japanese?

Edited by mr.yuck
  • Like 1