The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

“Yep. You wanna see everythang that I did? Hold on an I’ll show ya. I mean I’ll show ya on a pillow that I use cuz these pillows are flat as a door nail and I don’t sleep on em no more. So I use em for this. So…let me go show ya. You see dem stains on there? Hey Harmar, Sammy, you see dem stains on there? See the stains? That’s from me…squirtin. And that’s not pee, that’s squirt. Ha ha! Woo hoo! Yes I did. An I love every minute of it. It’s easy. You just gotta be in the mood to do it. Jus gotta be in the mood to do it. It is easy. You jus gotta keep doin yourself until you came…till you squirt les just tell you that. You know what I do, when I’m doin myself? Dis is what I do. I push…until…I squirt. That’s how you do it sis. It’s not pee, it’s squirt, it smells like squirt. It’s that…that little see thru…you know like girls…that little see thru kinda gooey stuff. That’s what dat is. It’s not yella like pee. It’s squirt. Smells good!”

— Robin Matherly AKA Babe25

tumblr_m2ssvjkxzB1qbexxuo1_500.gif

tumblr_m2wq9mbP5x1r5zq6ao1_250.gif

tumblr_m2wq9mbP5x1r5zq6ao2_250.gif

tumblr_m2wq9mbP5x1r5zq6ao3_500.gif

what the fuck is the point of tumblr anyway?

ah swindle - i guess i had a parallel though, but on a retard level

thought* fuck, man... still retarded

hah, drue... i like how that dude casually finished his smoke & tossed it before trying to "help" in any way - which was just pulling one bitch off the other, after they both basically became slumped/passed out corona holders