The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

io2q7b.jpg

WHOA WHOA EASY BUDDY, YOU LOOK LIKE YOU BOUT TO RAPE THAT POETRY CHEST ASS HIV+ NIGGA RIGHT THERE. JUST KIDDING IT'S NOT RAPE IF IT'S CONSENSUAL, AND EVEN IF IT AIN'T CONSENSUAL IT'S NOT RAPE IF THE NIGGA HAS ALREADY HAD MORE SHAFTS IN HIS ANAL CANAL THAN AVA DEVINE. NAHMEAN IF THE NIGGA ASSHOLE LOOK LIKE A STRIPED BASS GASPING FOR AIR THEN IT AIN'T RAPE. HOW FRAIL ARE THESE NIGGAS B? THESE NIGGAS PROLLY WEIGH THEMSELVES IN GRAMS B. HOW YOU WEIGH LESS THAN THE BAG OF COKE THAT YOU GOT IN YOUR POCKET B? THAT NIGGA MAKING THE CRAZY FACE LOOKS LIKE HE EATS LEAVES FROM OFF TREES IN CENTRAL PARK...HIS HOMEBOY LOOKS LIKE HE TEACHES A YOGA CLASS IN CHELSEA AND HAS 8 EASELS IN HIS FUCKIN LIVINROOM WHERE HE PAINTS PICTURES OF FAT VEINY DICKS B.

http://victory-light.blogspot.com/

LOL

mero kills it

I'M A DISGUSTING PERVERT AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU SWEATING BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW WINTER RELATIONSHIPS GOT AN EXPIRATION DATE NOW I'M SITTIN ON YOUR LOVESEAT GETTING TOPPINGTON AND I'M SWEATIN LIKE KEVIN GARNETT IN THE SECOND OVERTIME OF A FULLCOURT GAME ON A SLAVE SHIP.

AIGHT YO I'M OUTTA HERE YOU NIGGAS IS ASSHOLES I BE ASKING FOR MONEY ON TWITTER PRETTY MUCH DAILY AND YALL NIGGAS NEVER GIMME SHIT I'M OVER HERE EATING FUN SIZE MR. GOODBARS I STOLE FROM THE RECEPTIONIST AT SOME OFFICE I RANDOMLY WALKED INTO TO SEE IF THEY HAD A RECEPTIONIST WITH A BOWL OF CANDY.

Old 11-21-2006, 10:22 PM #10

Joseppi87

Me too

I've been having this exact problem.I have the SigMatel 9200 sound card, and I reinstalled Windows (different version; I had the home edition, I just installed professional). After the install process, many of the drivers were missing, and I hadn't access to the driver disk, so I used another computer to gather all the necessary drivers and installed them. However, the sound never worked, and, upon further inspection, it seems that the computer doesn't even recognize that it has an audio device. Under the device manager, there is no audio device other than "Legacy Audio Drivers", which is not the same thing. Given that problem, no amount of drivers can make it work.

And solutions?

Joseppi87 is offline Reply With Quote

Old 11-21-2006, 10:56 PM #11

Sterling_Aug

Mod w/ an attitude

Call India.