The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dale Dukate attacked me with a baseball bat when I was riding a bicycle with my 18 month old son strapped to the bike. He got off with a $500 dollar fine. Broward County Judge Fuch had a corrupted court room. Mr Dukate was working for the secret service and was spying on me. He was appointed by Ronald Reagan.

I have been denied legal representation my whole life. The State of Florida is illegal. The Reagan administration kidnapped me in 1982.

I cannot ride a bike anymore because the police attack me and kidnap me. We need civil war because our country is corrupted by god.

Dale Dukate attacked me with a baseball bat when I was riding a bicycle with my 18 month old son strapped to the bike. He got off with a $500 dollar fine. Broward County Judge Fuch had a corrupted court room. Mr Dukate was working for the secret service and was spying on me. He was appointed by Ronald Reagan.

I have been denied legal representation my whole life. The State of Florida is illegal. The Reagan administration kidnapped me in 1982.

I cannot ride a bike anymore because the police attack me and kidnap me. We need civil war because our country is corrupted by god.

You're being kidnapped??? Man-up and do something bout that.

this is so perfect

My son was killed in a car crash 3 years ago when he was only 6. My wife was in a 6 month coma resulting from the accident. The last thing I ever bought to my son was a bag of runts candy and he looked up me with the biggest smile and said, "You can have the green ones, daddy, I only like the banana ones, they're my favorite!" I'll never remember the smile on his face. I thanked him and separated the candies and watched him eat a few, he wanted to save some for the trip to the store. While my wife was pulling out of the parking lot, a drunk driver slammed his pick up truck to the passenger side, instantly killing my son and nearly killing my wife. The last thing I said to my wife was "have a safe trip, hun" The last thing I said to my son was "hey, save a few banana candies for me" and he gave me 3 and said to save them so we can eat them together when he gets back. When he left, I absent mindedly tossed the candy in my mouth and almost immediately spit them out and thought to myself "this candy sucks, my son is such a fag"

I cannot imagine this ending well at all.

me and a friend of mine play a sorta hunt game with google image search.

send a renamed image found wherever online attached to an email and the other person has a week to find the excact image.

social networks sites,flickr ,tumblr,photo hosting sites,and memes are not allowed.

best one so far was an image of a space ship eating a moon donut two years ago. shit was on page 102 of google images and took 3 days to even come up with a good query for the search

Repin_Cossacks.jpg

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

Thou art a turkish imp, the damned devil's brother and friend, and a secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight art thou that cannot slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou son of a bitch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou art the Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, Armenian pig, Podolian villain, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, a fool before our God, a grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. Thou wilt not even be herding Christian pigs. Now we shall conclude, for we don't know the date and don't have a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year in the book, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

Koshovyi Otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

SWIM

SWIM is an abbreviation for Someone Who Isn't Me. Drugs-Forum discourages the use of SWIM and encourages more creative ways to avoid self incrimination. The use of SWIM is the thinnest way of avoiding self-incrimination. We therefore ask you not to use the acronym.

This site has firm rules against self-incrimination in forums about production, cultivation, chemistry & extraction. We do not make it mandatory that users avoid self incrimination when discussing personal drug use, you can write in first person if you'd like in most forums.

We recommend that you use the third person, write about AFAOF (a friend of a friend), dreams or better yet: be more creative and write about how your pink elephant committed these acts while bathing in soup. The more absurdity the better.

We ask for your compliance not only for your safety but for ours. I for one would like to see this forum stay up and grow as it has been doing and with various sites that have been shut down, busts and so-forth. This is very important: that we all do our part to keep this forum alive.

07-19-2011, 07:57 PM

Hey all. I was wondering what you thought about vaporizing powder cocaine.

I know most of you would consider smoking powder cocaine a tremendous waste, but certain friends of my pet llama happen to dislike the way it feels intranasally, they only like it smoked on top of crippy.

I see both sides of the issue..so I was wondering, what about putting it in a VaporGenie or vaporizer? More or less effective than smoking it in a pipe/blunt?

hansardo

07-19-2011, 08:04 PM

I don't think it vaporises at the same temp as THC? could be wrong. Why not rock it up?

Bartholomew

07-19-2011, 08:04 PM

Base it and smoke.

Or just buy crack

mainline

07-19-2011, 08:34 PM

dont you dare.

It's way too easy to base cocaine to have any excuse to waste it by vaping cocaine hcl;

Larkin

07-19-2011, 08:49 PM

smoking base is too intense for some people. I used to love smoking L's, shit id smoke an L today if i had the chance. Ive never tried vaping it or putting it in a bowl, but lacing a blunt i have done

Ironic

07-19-2011, 09:07 PM

You mean base the powder? On foil? Or just smoke it in the smokeable material of your choice?

Larkin

07-19-2011, 09:09 PM

base is crack, if you smoke it on foil, its still crack.

thatoneguy

07-19-2011, 09:27 PM

crippy,LOL it sounds like a retarded idea tbh just do some foilies

Ironic

07-19-2011, 09:39 PM

@Larkin, yeah I wasn't sure if you were using 'base' as a noun or a verb. I've never heard crack referred to as base around these parts, so I thought you may mean 'to freebase.'

@thatoneguy foilies?

mainline

07-19-2011, 09:43 PM

@Larkin, yeah I wasn't sure if you were using 'base' as a noun or a verb. I've never heard crack referred to as base around these parts, so I thought you may mean 'to freebase.'

@thatoneguy foilies?

generally speaking, freebase and crack are synonymous.( to most people)

opiophanatic

07-19-2011, 10:11 PM

crack is the product of using baking soda to remove the proton from cocaine HCl, leaving you with a basic form of cocaine that is contaminated with water and leftover baking soda and whatever else was already in the cut...

true freebase cocaine is different in that ammonia is used to remove the proton... then diethyl ether is used to separate the pure freebase cocaine... the process to make pure freebase is significantly dangerous and more costly... and thus, a better product is the result

thatoneguy

07-19-2011, 10:55 PM

it's where you mix baking soda cocaine and water into a mush lol spread it over the foil and light let me Google it some. its basically baby crack I've never got a ringer from it but it can be fun

urbandictionary.com/iphone/#define?term=foilies%20

that's what I was talking about

AboveTheClouds402

07-20-2011, 12:26 AM

I would never touch a flame to cocaine. However, I have put cocaine in my Vapor Genie under a little green. S Florida re-rock, underneath a bed of GDP. Shit was damn near a speed-ball for a couple minutes.

Also, I like to do that with heroin sometimes.

FentanylBliss

08-10-2011, 11:43 AM

if its quality yayo and any sort of heat/flame touches it, then you might as well give it away for free. plus from experience, powder is nicer in every way than smoking it. just please when you have powder enjoy it as is, i know id rather snort than smoke it.

ausativa

08-10-2011, 12:19 PM

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=11888&title=tyrone-biggums-crack

Ironic

08-10-2011, 12:34 PM

I would never touch a flame to cocaine. However, I have put cocaine in my Vapor Genie under a little green. S Florida re-rock, underneath a bed of GDP. Shit was damn near a speed-ball for a couple minutes.

Also, I like to do that with heroin sometimes.

That's actually what I was talking about! Sticking (powder, though) cocaine in a vaporgenie w some good bud. Is that less of a waste than just lacing a blunt?

Pantopon Pete

08-10-2011, 03:28 PM

If you ask me, you're just wasting good drugs, but you're gonna do what you're gonna do.

Smoking powder cocaine HCl isn't done because in it's water soluble salt form its melting point is too low to be effective. It vaporizes the actice chems before they can do anything, which is why freebase or crack came about. In that base form, the vap/melting point is raised so it can be smoked effectively. This is a super dumbed down interpretation of the actual chemistry, cuz I's ain't two smert... but thats it in a nutshell.

So get some slabs, man. Or wash your charlie propah.

But I've heard it said on here and elsewhere that if you must try to smoke plain ole powder, adding powdered caffeine will help raise that vap. point a bit, making it more smokable.

Fat Pie

08-10-2011, 04:39 PM

Why not shoot it?

Anyone?

thatoneguy

08-10-2011, 05:07 PM

Why not shoot it?

Anyone?

sure you sharing lol

just don't tell my old lady lol

Fat Pie

08-10-2011, 05:21 PM

sure you sharing lol

Don't think the words 'share' and 'cocaine' go together much. Not when you're shooting it at least...

Nagelfar

08-10-2011, 11:34 PM

Don't think the words 'share' and 'cocaine' go together much. Not when you're shooting it at least...

I did but I bought ounces at a time. Should have seen my arms after one of those runs.

Fat Pie

08-11-2011, 12:05 AM

I did but I bought ounces at a time. Should have seen my arms after one of those runs.

Ooof.....

http://forum.opiophile.org/showthread.php?35776-Vaporizing-Cocaine&

Cocaine & Crack Cocaine & Crack Cocaine

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

19-02-2005, 20:46

msumegi

Gold Member

Cocaine substitutes & alternatives

I am now in a part of the world where illegal drug supply is very low, but my personal demand is still quite high. Thanks to the internet I have acess to virtually any legal drug in the word. My question is this:

Does anyone know how I can get the same/simiar high as snorting coke (heart pounding, rush, erotic sensations) from one or a combinaton of legal/semi-legal drugs?

Last edited by Benga; 11-09-2007 at 09:22.

19-02-2005, 21:07

Alfa

Productive insomniac

Administrator

96 y/o Male from Netherlands

RTI-55 has simular qualities as cocaine. For those with a medical education this will be interesting:

http://ajpcell.physiology.org/cgi/co...ll/275/6/C1621

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/cgi/co...ract/277/3/177 0

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...cmd=Retrieve&a mp;db=PubMed&list_uids=1411961&dopt=Abstract

oh google you so silly leading me to this instead of program cracks