The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://pitchfork.com/news/44595-listen-to-r-kellys-new-song-about-his-tonsil-surgery-no-really/

Listen to R. Kelly's New Song About His Tonsil Surgery (No, Really)

"Now that I've got my voice back let me start off by saying..."

header.jpg

In the wee hours of the morning, R. Kelly posted a new recording on Twitter, his first since he underwent emergency throat surgery back in July. He Tweeted: "It's been a long time coming but I finally feel a lot better about my throat since the surgery and this is the first song I wrote."

This may be the very first song ever written to address tonsil surgery-related haters.

Anyone who doubts Kells' recovery, have a listen-- his pipes sound great. "I just wanna thank God upstairs for keeping his hands on me, and keeping all the doctors focused through my surgery," he sings. And then later: "Tell ' em shut up, tell 'em shut up, tell 'em shut up, shut up."

In more uplifting news, R. Kelly also confirmed that his gloriously named autobiography, Soula Coaster, will be published after all. "I'm finally near the end of writing my life story book, Soulacoaster. Now I know some of you guys didn't think I was coming out with it - but I am - it'll be out in Spring 2012," he wrote on Twitter.

Listen to his new untitled track, below, if you know what's good for you:

http://www.twitvid.com/DACWQ

The only people who put Mack Truck, or Peterbuilt emblems on their passenger vehicles are white.

If it were rims or hydraulics or any other bullshit I'd agree, but that is clearly a cracker move, kinda like truck nutz.

Also the fake eagle flame tribal tattoo is a dead giveaway, you nurgras need to step up your racism game.

Listen to R. Kelly's New Song About His Tonsil Surgery (No, Really)

"Now that I've got my voice back let me start off by saying..."

In the wee hours of the morning, R. Kelly posted a new recording on Twitter, his first since he underwent emergency throat surgery back in July. He Tweeted: "It's been a long time coming but I finally feel a lot better about my throat since the surgery and this is the first song I wrote."

This may be the very first song ever written to address tonsil surgery-related haters.

Anyone who doubts Kells' recovery, have a listen-- his pipes sound great. "I just wanna thank God upstairs for keeping his hands on me, and keeping all the doctors focused through my surgery," he sings. And then later: "Tell ' em shut up, tell 'em shut up, tell 'em shut up, shut up."

In more uplifting news, R. Kelly also confirmed that his gloriously named autobiography, Soula Coaster, will be published after all. "I'm finally near the end of writing my life story book, Soulacoaster. Now I know some of you guys didn't think I was coming out with it - but I am - it'll be out in Spring 2012," he wrote on Twitter.

Listen to his new untitled track, below, if you know what's good for you:

http://www.twitvid.com/DACWQ

laughing.gif

AND HE TAKES CREDIT FOR EVERY BABY BORN IN THE '90S

"O.M.G."