The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that guy

On Tuesday, December 9th, a banner was advertised on the webcam via the live feed as a few people held up a sign down on the street. I went to this site and initially ruled out that it was a website dedicated to illegal activities. Thus, I removed the clip. This was the start of what has become the worst 48 hours of my life. The site was upset and since they had free speech, I should have kept the clip up. Actually, I was in my right to keep the clip deleted but after learning that they weren't doing anything illegal, the clip was restored as a good gesture to me admitting that I was wrong. It didn't end there and I'll summarize what has happened since that evening:

* I was followed to work this morning by men in hooded sweatshirts, and my girlfriend was followed home from work.

* Someone called up my boss today and asked, "did you know that you employ a pedophile?"

* I've received death threats over the phone and I won't reveal the context of those conversations for legal reasons.

* My career as a social media consultant has been ruined due to bombarding of my social media profiles with misinformation and hateful comments

* I have to somehow find money to move out of this apartment building because my girlfriend can't come home at night and is staying in a hotel in fear.