What Nationality Are You : Part ?

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember being in the back of a beast car, and on the computer screen, the options for the suspect’s race was these:

White

and

Non-white

Some ignorant redneck neanderthal-looking motherfucker in the military from Texas said that there is only two races, "white" and "black". I pointed to this Thai guy who works with us and asked him what he was and the fool said he would be categorized as being white.

Damn you meet some of the most ignorant motherfuckers in the military.

i'm assuming people have gone into this already, but i haven't read many of the posts in this thread...

nationality: american, i guess

bloodlines: i have the word "mutt" tattooed on me... irish, polish, spanish, african, american indian, and a couple others i think...

i actually just had a long conversation in the bar about this shit, not less than an hour ago...

Guest Pilau Hands

Re: More to Ethnicity than simple genetic heritage

i can't imagine being able to trace my family back to originally coming to the colonies. that takes some dedicated research.

it's strange that in being black or part black in america, you probably have some white in you, but you don't know what kind or where from. i remember being really confused about that when it came time to do a family tree in grade school

within the "black" part of my family there's cherokee, west indian, indian, and probably some english

my great great grandfather was freed before the proclamation as a reward for saving his owner's life at a civil war battle and carrying him home back to north carolina. yeah

i am

1/4 chinese

1/8 german

1/8 australian

(mothers side)

1/2 UK islands -- scottish, english and something called "romany" gypsy... really have no idea what that is.. apparently its something similar to what brad pitt is in "snatch"

nationality -- canadian and British citizen -- double passsport bayybee

Originally posted by PalestineOne

^^^ there only really three races really

1. black

2.white

3.oriental

You're just as ignorant then. I must be all the races in the world.

What about Native Americans (North, & South), Pacific Islanders/Samoans, Arabics/Indians?

Re: Re: More to Ethnicity than simple genetic heritage

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

i can't imagine being able to trace my family back to originally coming to the colonies. that takes some dedicated research.

it's strange that in being black or part black in america, you probably have some white in you, but you don't know what kind or where from. i remember being really confused about that when it came time to do a family tree in grade school

within the "black" part of my family there's cherokee, west indian, indian, and probably some english

my great great grandfather was freed before the proclamation as a reward for saving his owner's life at a civil war battle and carrying him home back to north carolina. yeah

So true. I know my "black side" contains native American and probably some white too.

Fact: Almost all African-Americans are mixed with either native American or white. No matter how dark they are. That's why African-Americans are generally lighter than the black Africans and also have less African "features" (higher cheekbones, fuller lips, kinkier hair, etc) than their homegrown African bretheren.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

i hate when people say im 26% this and 35 % this and 40 % this...did someone use a muthafuckin measuring cup when they made you...did u go to some kind of doctor and figure out ur percentage.....

:lol: I'm half Irish and half Scottish...50/50

Archived