What Nationality Are You : Part ?

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well theo, theres three races,

white

black

oriental

anything else is mixed of them

native americans- depends what tribe and shit, could be a mix of white and black and oriental, could be pure oriental

arabs- could be a mix of oriental and white or black, could be pure oriental

indians- no doubt a mix of black and white and oriental

i read that shit somewhere so dont question my knowledge

well, allot or all of them are MIXED from the three races. theres tons of islands that are mixes from their first inhabitants. its true man, Im not trying to bullshit anyone

its not like your any less of a human if your not black as black, white as white, or oriental as oriental

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

i hate when people say im 26% this and 35 % this and 40 % this...did someone use a muthafuckin measuring cup when they made you...did u go to some kind of doctor and figure out ur percentage.....

I said it because there is no difference between usiing fractions, which most people use. "I'm half this, quarter this" "I'm 50%, 25% this"

Exact same fuckin thing.

Originally posted by PalestineOne

well, allot or all of them are MIXED from the three races. theres tons of islands that are mixes from their first inhabitants. its true man, Im not trying to bullshit anyone

its not like your any less of a human if your not black as black, white as white, or oriental as oriental

"Oriental". I'm surprised people actually still say that nowadays. I think most of 'em prefer Asian.

That's equivalent to calling blacks today "Coloreds" or "Negroes".

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

"Oriental". I'm surprised people actually still say that nowadays. I think most of 'em prefer Asian.

That's equivalent to calling blacks today "Coloreds" or "Negroes".

i don't know about other people, but i can give a shit if somebody calls me asian or oriental.. i get enough of the "are chinese?" crap, so i just reply with "i don't speak english" in english and walk away

this gets me to think....am i the only asian/oriental/chinese/china-man/personwithnoeyelids guy on this board? i know there are some mixes, but any full bloods?

Originally posted by sarcasm

i don't know about other people, but i can give a shit if somebody calls me asian or oriental.. i get enough of the "are chinese?" crap, so i just reply with "i don't speak english" in english and walk away

this gets me to think....am i the only asian/oriental/chinese/china-man/personwithnoeyelids guy on this board? i know there are some mixes, but any full bloods?

I think that Fr8Junkie guy who posts on the other 12oz boards is full Asian. And Devilush, that is if you consider Filipinos as being Asian... I know some of you guys don't. My Japanese g/f kept telling me that Filipinos are Pacific Islanders but not Asian.

Originally posted by sarcasm

Hey when an Asian person smokes weed, how can you tell if he's high or not?

I think that Fr8Junkie guy who posts on the other 12oz boards is full Asian. And Devilush, that is if you consider Filipinos as being Asian... I know some of you guys don't. My Japanese g/f kept telling me that Filipinos are Pacific Islanders but not Asian.

Yeah i consider P.I.

And Devilush, that is if you consider Filipinos as being Asian... I know some of you guys don't. My Japanese g/f kept telling me that Filipinos are Pacific Islanders but not Asian.

noooo

i dont consider myself being pacific islander. i consider myself asian.

the definition of asian would be a "person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian subcontinent including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam."

the definition of pacific islander would be "a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands."

this site lists the islands that are associated with being pacific islander and phillipines isnt one of them

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/...Pacific+Islands

as well as this site:

http://www.imdiversity.com/villages/asian/...t_is_an_apa.asp

"haiyuken"

http://superman.seservers.com/downloads/users/screensavers/animated/streetfighter.gif'>

oh and p.s. i know i've said this in the asian thread:

Originally posted by Devilush

^i dont belong here! i'm pacific islander not asian! ;)

i was being sarcastic for the picky, tight ass people out there that wanna categorize being asian and pacific islander.

Archived