*MORALITY; BE HONEST NOW, DONT FRONT*

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just read the other thread. I'd fucking steal everything, use his mommy's credit card to buy a $500.00 bottle of wine, then drive back to the party, drink & break the bottle, and scar his face so bad that he'd never be able to fucking care about wearing pretty-boy clothes again.

Originally posted by Glik0

What's he going to do?

His parent aren't around to buy him a Gucci gun.

not only would all of homeboy's stuff be mine, but i'd use the video camera to tape me setting his car on fire, and 'ghost riding' it off a bridge into a lake, then i'd make a website with the footage and it would get passed around b-boards like a highschool fight film. i'm very conciouse of 'karma' and i pick and chose my debt's wisely, but something like this....man, it would be bad karma not to rob this herb.

jacking this kid, is like banging britney spears....even if you dont particularly want to do it, as a man, it is your duty to do it for all of those other guys who do not have the opportunity.

seeks/give up the rings and the #1 mom pendant.

Originally posted by suicidebombr

damn skippy i'd snatch that shit, but i'd stay to get drunk and smoke blunts.:dazed:

well hello there, young one. been a while

mmm....i think i would just take any money in the wallet. maybe some credit cards. look to see whats in the car...ebay, holla!

pfffffft dp is 2k4.

hahaha.

retard would have everything stolen. it boggles my mind why a person with property in their name, and have surplus amounts of paid for designer clothes and money and trust fundage would be online bitching about it. shouldnt he be out buying friends/hookers/booze/toys/cool stuff/taking trips and a mean drug addiction?

^^s'wats im saying man.

Sell one of mommy's earrings and buy your shit back.

Chances are your life is based off owning this shit.

Why else would you come online and flaunt about the shit you just got stolen and list all this trival shit.

Garbage like I cant fit much in my car (its a two seater).

Think about taking daddy's money and investing in an astrovan there big boy. Because until you cut your hair and stop listening to the Beastie Boys theyre not going to allow you in their house.

Guest Uncle Wiggly

if you steal from an individual, no matter who they are... you are a fucking rat.

I'm glad all you rats could rationalize your shitty shitty behavior.

bitches

Id take it all, and if I knew what car the keys were for, Id take it too, Id take it right around, stop somewhere busy on a corner or something, open the windows, leave the car on, and leave the car there hoping someone would really steal it. Id take whatevers good and hide it all somewhere close by like in an alley behind a dumpster or make it look like garbage. But the wallet, shit, Id take that in a heartbeat, I have before and it actually felt good.

Originally posted by ounceaddict

and everyone that said "no" is a BITCH. A bitch that should get banned amd condemned and all that other shit.

yet you bitch at the rest of us

for hitting golfballs/fruit with bats/golfclubs

Originally posted by MANIK DEK

i'd leave it.........not neccessarily cause of karma but i have ethics and i follow them

ANARCHY RULES

I bet Rancid would have taken it man, and theyre always right.

And secondly, yes the karma thing.

Karma would only strike if as suicidebombr said, i stole the shit from a good person. Chances are this dick loved the fact he had all this shit and had to constantly let the people who had less than him know that he was better off than him.

So basically, its what goes around comes around.

i'd take everything that couldn't be traced back to me.

This is kinda fucked up seeing as how my shit got robbed two weeks ago but it's not like i had everything out in plain sight at a jumpin' party. that's like laying out some honey and not expecting ants to swarm that shit.

Fuck yeah i'd take it I'm a man of limited means these days.

It's too easy, i'd think it was some kind of trap. I'd stare at it for a long time while backing away and eventually leave it. I'd walk out the door and all these people with show up with cameras. They'd say I've won a million dollars for being such a good person. Thats exactly what would happen.

You guys are going about this all wrong... credit cards that are paid for by his parents should be used to order dubious looking stuff off the internet.... the phone that is paid for by parents should be left connected all night to any dodgey sounding number that charges more than five dollars a minute. The car should have been parked in the middle of nowhere and cryptic clues should have been left for the owner on where to find it. everything else should have been thrown on the neighbours roof! much more fun!!!!!

Well, no.

Chances are it would go down like this.

You would go to said party, try to run 'game' on some mexican slut to catch mad dome. But since you had no AIM window open with her you realized you have nothing but an E-Life and failed.

THEN. Said mexican would let you know that you are white, very white. Then most likely laughed.

Follow that with you coming to 12oz and making a thread.

The End.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

karma...is a weird thing..i dont know if i believe it or not..but my luck i would take the money and fall and break my leg the next day or some shit..

Haha word, first time i ever racked a few pens i they slipped from my hand in the street into on comming traffic. Its not breakin your leg or nothin but it seemed like some karma deal.

wow this is amazing... i cant believe you guys would even think about taking it.

i found some jewelry on the floor of a store and i still leave it, someone might come back to pick it up. if there is money on the ground i ask people all around if it theirs first and if it's not, i'll keep it.

i've dropped my wallet on the ground in the city (sidewalk) with money in it more than once and it is always returned to me with the money still in it and the credit cards there. if someone does that for me, i will do the same for them.

that is soo fucked up, that someone who is at a party with people you know regardless of what they are wearing is in danger of getting their stuff stolen....

Originally posted by Glik0

You would go to said party, try to run 'game' on some mexican slut to catch mad dome. But since you had no AIM window open .......

Laughingoutfuckingloud.

as for the thread I probably wouldnt...because If is was in his shoes...or his place rather...i would be pissed If I got jacked.

Im Kinda siding with ube on this one.

Archived