Tuesday,September 11 2001

The Taco bell Bomber

bullshit we know who orchestrated this act.Those bitch ass middle easterners.i say fuck it ,if we cant find one group or specific group ,Go after them all.They cared little about or innocent people ,so why should we.Time to let to bombs drop.We shouldve solved this years ago.Middle Eastern terrorists have been tring the U.S for awhile,and its time to take extreme actions.

In the next few days when the stock market opens back up ,and you see it drop threw the floor,you will understand how much of a huge impact this will have on the world.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fr8lover

woke up saw you guys talking about it on 12oz, thought it was a cruel joke.

turned on the tv and saw a fucking jet crash through the world trade center.

ill never forget.

i was sleeping when the fone rang. my uncle said to turn on the news cuz plane jus crashed into the world trade center.

i went back to sleep

then my boyfriend calls and tells me the same thing...

dammit! i was hella sleep...so i went back to sleep again..

then my aunt calls and i jus got pissed and got up to turn on the tv...

yea, it sux, im still numb.......

when the oklahoma bombing happened, i didnt find out til after i came home from skool...i was in the 5th grade..i remember that...im from there, so it was harder than this shiet, but OMIGOD, were probably gonna go to war here....

dammit, im going painting...

------------------

-=etar}i{rate=-

Originally posted by Lush:

MAYBE THEY'RE DOING THIS FOR THE SAME REASON!! DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT!? DID YOU? MAYBE AMERICANS KILLED THEIR FAMILY, OR WENT BOMB HAPPY ON THEIR CITY! IT"S NOT JUSTIFIED, BUT NEITHER IS YOUR COMMENT! you have no clue who did this. Nobody does.

yes, take that as me screaming at you.

hey buddy, you can blow me.

If you had half a brain you would realize that i said "if i find out if the Middle East did this."

And the bombing i was talkin about was graffiti...you know...what more than half of 12 oz is about?

besides man i was just fuckin around.... and i was pissed.

And yes you can take this as FUCK YOU and I DONT CARE WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK.

And YES i am Yelling at you...

[This message has been edited by SmackMYass (edited 09-11-2001).]

Originally posted by asteriskoner:

yea and what will that prove ?

what do you think the US is doing now??

Bombing the fuckin middle east..

And do you realize gas is now 5 bucks a gallon??..its because we ARE NOT trading with the middle east.

Were getting even with the middle east..

What will that prove you say???

It will stop them from fucking with us.

Besides..i was just fuckin around you idiot...

i meant bombing as in graffiti anyway...

get a life.

I was laying down in my back room..listening to Howard Stern (damn its nice to be out of school and have no job)..and Howard said that a plane crashed into the WTC. I figured it was some small plane owned by some rich dude who thought he knew more about flying than he did, kinda like JFK. Then he said it wasnt some small fire, it was really big with lots of smoke. Then I turned on the tv and saw it..I knew shit hit the fan when everyone in the studio gasped..and then Howard announced the first building had collapsed. Ill definitely never forget today. None of us will. Its surreal to say the least. I dont even think its fully sunk in yet.

For real

I turned on the news on the way to school, I thought it was a joke or something, like a "War of the Worlds" for the new millennium.

It's just so unbelievable. Sounds like a fucking Schwarzenegger movie or something. The image of that plane hitting the building will be with me forever.

I'll always remember the hundreds of kids in my college huddled around two small ass TV's to listen to what is going on. Every generation has a tragedy they witnessed first hand that they will remember for the rest of their lives. This is ours.

Much respect....

Originally posted by alkaline:

Do you guys remember where you were when you heard about the Oklahoma City bombing? How about where you were when the Challenger exploded? Those days (and today) will forever be etched in my mind.

R.I.P. to all the innocent victims everywhere (including the innocents that will be killed when the United States retaliates).

The Challenger I remember sitting in grade scholl watching it live. I was in 3rd grade I think. I didn't really know what to think but the look of utter horror on my teachers face is imprinted in my mind.

Oklahoma once agian I was in school and they interupted my sleeping in English class. I was like WTF and girls were crying and shit.

Today I was awakened to a phone call from Met @ 9:56am. He was like they flew a plane into the World Trade center. I turned on the news about 4 minutes before the second plane hit. I was still on the phone and we both were in shock.

2nd pd class today. office aide comes in with a note that my teacher started to read. he's reading it saying "huh? no way! really?!". i proceede to fuck with him by saying "yea,they even wrote it on green paper",he looks at me and says a plane crashed into the world trade center. turn on the TV. whoa shit.

i am still shocked by this. seeing the twin towers crumble fucked me up. im still at a loss for words.

i almost got into a fight with one of my friends today for going on with his mindless bullshit "yea,fuck the government". so tell me why fuck the government? or even a step further,why fuck the police? aside from a corrupt few (which you have in any business),they just do their fucking jobs. right now 73 police officers and over 200 firefighters are missing for an attempt at a rescue effort. these people are heroes whether you want to admit it or not. as much as people want to hate the american government because zack de la rocha says to,there is no fucking reason to. i heard taps on the radio today,and then the national anthem,and im not going to lie,i fucking cried. not too many other countries have as much freedom and opportunity as we do. ill quote george bush in saying that "america is the brightest beacon for freedom,and no one will keep that light from shining".

what happened today is probably the worst thing ive seen in my life,yet im gonna have to listen to some dumbass trying to sound cool by saying "fuck the government". yea,well fuck you,go tell that to the families of the new york police department,fire department,world trade center workers,pentagon workers,pilots,flight attendants,and passengers of the hijacked planes. when you say that shit,you identify with the people responsible for the deaths of these people today.

condolonces to all that have lost someone today.

Originally posted by pauliewalnuts:

In the next few days when the stock market opens back up ,and you see it drop threw the floor,you will understand how much of a huge impact this will have on the world.

its already hapenning my man... at 1:00pm the france SX had dropped 11%, the TSE being open only an hour TOTAL dropped 500 points, oil has already started to shute up...

we're fucked. DOW 5000 - NASDQ 800. (just my prediction)

i walked into class my teacher got a call and said "oh my god a plane hit the world trade center"....i was like damn i though a passenger plane just fucked up we turned on the tv about 1 minute before the second hit....i saw everything from the time the second plane hit to the end....it was sad so many people died....i dont know if the us did something to provke this... if not we should find what coutnry did this and nuke them... and to those lil fucking kids thinking this is funny i would cane them all.... and break their fucking knee caps... i cant stand people who are ammused by tradgedy...we are all humans and we are killing each other off..... we all evoled from the same things we all went our own ways so we decide to kill each other cause we look diffrent.... FUCK ALL THE HATERS.... rip to those who die in scenless acts of tradgedy

Guest dukeofyork

what a day...and i thought it was gonna suck going back to work after a weeks vacation...and this is what happens..

way too much death and destruction this year.

it was the beggining of second period and everyone was athered around a TV in the PE teachers lounge(since they usually watch sportscenter, i thought it was Michael Jordans press statement or whatever on how he was returning) to my surprise i see the 1st WTC building in flames!!im soo pissed about gas prices right now i dont know what to do...but im feeling more sorrow and pain for all the causulties that happened to day.

******************************************************************************************there is no better time than now to accept Jesus into your heart for that is the only way you will get to heaven and live eternal life!

******************************************************************************************

Originally posted by NOWEone:

im soo pissed about gas prices right now i dont know what to do....******************************************************************************************there is no better time than now to accept Jesus into your heart for that is the only way you will get to heaven and live eternal life!

******************************************************************************************

Shut the fuck up you jackass.

IR8-EMAIL ME IF YOU READ THROUGH THIS POST

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

jesus christ... not all palestinians are brought up to believe in holy wars and car bombs. thats as ignorant as saying that all christians are into lynchings and crucifictions...

Actually.... I think they are brought up something like that in their country. It's third world..

• 3 years later...

Archived