Break Out Them Coats

GucciCondom

Walls brand brown canvas chore coat until it really gets chilly, then my Marine Corps field jacket with liner (woodland camouflage.) I actually don't like cammie stuff all that much. I preferred my older olive drab field jacket, but it is too small, and too worn out now. When it really gets cold, add Navy watch cap and Army leather gloves and glove liners. If it really, REALLY gets cold, switch to knit balaclava with eye and mouth holes. When the weather gets seriously foul, I look like an IRA man on active service, LOL.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see what a well made folded daito could do to a human, but I'll probably end up trying it out on a large animal of some sort before that ever happens.

Fuck guns, they should all be melted down and made into swords.

Originally posted by Æ°

Fuck guns, they should all be melted down and made into swords.

yes, but the swords should shoot knives.

i dont own a jacket. i dont think i ever have. for the week or 2 that it does get chilly down here, i have...a hoodie thats it. oh and some socks for my hands :D

Originally posted by Æ°

I love poaching, why the fuck should I have to pay to kill an animal, or wait until hunting season? Fuck that, they were put here because I'm hungry, I want the hides, and it's fun.

exactly, they were put here for us to eat. now your saying that theres only certain times i can eat?

Originally posted by ARCEL

dude, what did you think animals were put on this earth for ? i can't fucking stand you animal rights fanatics

ain't nobody "put" animals on earth. they got here the same way you did. something gave birth to them.

if you're going to kill shit, eat it.

and if you're going to kill shit, don't do it to an endangered species, they've got enough killin going on.

hunt shit off rich people's farms. hunt tyson chickens out the coop.

man you people wear some wierd shit just buy a sweatshirt or a flucking snowboard jacket or something.

i wear a hoodie and when its real fucking cold a bonfire snowboard coat... that thing feels like im wearing a house or something... cozy though. i wish i had a picture of my sweatshirt, its raw... local artist/writer named wedig screenprints his own designs.. apparently. maybe i made that up. his art is on the shit and it looks tight is the point.

Archived