I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure if what glik0 and porkchop was sayin is sarcasm,but yea,i actually have been losing weight,well more like fat and gaining muscle.i joined the 24 hour fitness place.Started taking this ripped cycle.Shits working.

Yo Glik's...can you hook me up with a workout plan,my boy gave me this 21 day workout.It's a college football workout.Shits hardcore.I dont need that right now,i need something along the lines of cutting back fat quick.

It's actually easier than that.

If you have the right camera.

I use a Nikon Coolpix 8700.

It has various settings to lengthen the exposure time.

That particular shot was 30 seconds.

I hit the button, the shutter stayed open, then I sat down for about 10 seconds.

can that be done with a slr digital camera? or is that what you used...?

danke, alure.

can that be done with a slr digital camera? or is that what you used...?

Yes, it can be done with a DSLR.

I'm not sure what you're using, but there should probably some kind of setting that allows you to change the shutter speed manually.

Depending on the lighting where you're shooting, you might want a longer or shorter shutter speed.

That photo of me was in a somewhat dimmed theater auditorium, so it needed a loger exposure.

If you're shooting in near darkness, you'll need a much longer shutter speed.

yo Grimester, i wasnt being sarcastic at all, it just looks like youve lost a good grip of weight.

Ill work on something, are you looking for cardio endurance? strength? muscle size? aside from rapid fat loss.

on my lunch break i got del taco and new shoes.

pffft! whatever, dont pay any attention to boogie hands, those shoes would make anna nicole smith look good, fuck cankles. they are motherfucking hot, and i would never ever take them off or get them dirty. i would sleep with them in my bed. and they would look fantastic with my gray pencil skirt.

Archived