I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a shame that my clothing cant be accepted because im not hoochied out like your whore, and im the more of the conservative type that likes to be educated: fully clothed, doesnt like to get knocked up after the first date. So rock on bro, let the white trash cycle continue.

p.s. i skateboard

hahahhaha ... long boards dont count as skateboarding......

and myu girl has a college education so get your shit straight... do us all a favor and go to back to where ever the hell it was you came from.. im guessing a hospital for parents with aids..

parents with aids? that doesnt make sense. i dont think special ed comes with a college education for the knocked up and boobless.

you seriously get more retarded with each word you type... come up with some different disses... admit it you dont do graffiti hoe... i know a gang of NIGGAS on this thread including myslef that do more in half a night than you would do in your whole life...

awww sweetheart whoever said i did a gang load of graffiti? I just come on here and hella talk shit to people to get their panties in a bunch because i honestly dont give a fuck and im a sociopath that could care less about you, or anyone else in the world. so keep on getting butt hurt and crying yourself a river, cus honestly who gives a fuck! no onneeeee.

offended??

dyke please...

the only thing you have to say is how your dad molested you as a baby... we all have jobs dyke you aint the only one.. the only thing is most of us get paid better than you do.. ya maybe to you sucking dick is "skies the limit" bit most of us have self respect... so I ask you.. why are you here????????

not here on 12oz... but here on earth?

Its just hilarious to me that your even offended by what i say. keep on keepin on' date=' i got things to say for days. But i got a job, people to see, [b']people to care about[/b], and better things to do. holler im outro

i thought you were a sociopath?

Archived