I want to see YOU.

DEE38

have you seen the clothes you wear?

indeed i have, i'll start dressing more like i represent hip hop and show how much i need all the elements. I will also like to be adressed as hip hop shortay, and throw away all my morals. do you approve now? fuck, tough crowd.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PFFFFFT, you should post the one with you at the end of the tunnel.

haha. good times.

No, that picture was taken in Galveston, you know Puerto Rico is more impressive then that. Actually my friend flake on me, she ended up giving birth to her daugher which effected our whole PR trip. Good for her though, she's beautiful.

ps. shrugs are so hiphop.

i'm well aware this is a forum..i need no reminders

and trust me..i was clowning on your clothes..there would be no jocking... maybe helping out your wardrobe

you'd be BEGGING to work this clit, dont even front like you wouldnt. keep on wearing those training bras that make your tiddly bits look a little bit bigger than a chocolate chip yo. Hey its all gravy tho, if i had a body like yours i'd do the same shit. More power to you woman. hah its all love.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
It was a structure that they built in Houston for a while. It was right near Texas Art Supply.

I think it was called the Vortex, or something of the kind.

That house was cool, I got some flicks of it too. My friend lives near it, to bad they did tear it down. :shakehead:

dont worry all, im chill, im not even trippen. alure just raggin on my shit, so i rag back, its all good. tiddly bits o' chocolate chips! dont forget alure.

implants

Archived