I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you'd be BEGGING to work this clit' date=' dont even front like you wouldnt. keep on wearing those training bras that make your tiddly bits look a little bit bigger than a chocolate chip yo. Hey its all gravy tho, if i had a body like yours i'd do the same shit. More power to you woman. hah its all love.[/quote']

You DO have a body like that...

aww...who's jocking who? considering i dont even know what you look like..except the fact that you dress like a 16 year old from pacific sunwear..

and trying to get dirt on me.. i'm not ashamed of what i have..

i dont spend all my days talking shit on everyone.. and i thought it was hililrious that you're always talking shit about everybody..and would dress like that..

so dont get your boxers in a bunch, dyke

meh. gigantic jugs clothes are corny, yet appealing. like most peoples. i dont mind the way she dresses. at least it doesnt look like she feels the needs to ho herself out like a lot of girls...which i can respect

Fuck all this...Someone make a spreadsheet of everyone on here and their photographs. I can't keep up with all this shit..

I've seen all these damn names for years and basically only know of like 10 people..I want to associate pictures with faces. Bullshit.

alure lets just squash beef, and you can continue to jock thisssss shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. much love.

deez nuts.

yeah well since we on it...

i wear jeans and t shirts..

and ive skateboarded for most of my lfe so let the real skateboarders wear skateboard shoes.. like vans not some studded belts hippster "i fuck a skateboarder and ride a long board puggggggg"

Archived