I want to see YOU.

DEE38

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice shirt aye bee. real nice

Dailycrunch on my dick yet again? Man, I almost forgot about you...I knew my balls were startin to feel kinda lonely, no homo

Anyways, that's a real cool flick Dee...you wanna talk about tattoo parties though, I got one for you haha. My boy was chillin at some kids crib and they randomly bust out a safety pin or somethin and decide they're gunna give themselves tattoos with it. My dude ends up givin himself a big Dominican flag on his leg, which is probably the stupidest thing ever since he's white haha

Red Bull / Grey Goose.

That's wassup...I almost shit myself when I ordered 2 and it was $20 though. I expected my wallet to take a smaller hit with Jack and coke, didn't happen

My first experience with buying liquor in a club was not a good one, from now on get shitfaced at home first

hahaha Aybee thats halarious. how did he actually do it?! when i was tweleve, the needle and thread would be my tattoo equipment..... but just a safty pin???? fuckin gangster.

after one of my homegirls heard about my tattoo party, she came over the next day and we had tattoo party part II. the mr. gave her a lil owl tattoo that she had been wanting. well homegirl is stoked and she wants more! i mean, what can beat a free tattoo. especially one that doesnt suck. and plus we been drinkin a lil wine. so then they were like "ROXY (DEE) YOUR TURN YOU HAVE TO PRACTICE WITH THE TATTOO GUN TOO!" i was like whoa, i have never used that shit alrite party time.

she left later that night with some bangin' chola dots and a cross on the inside of her middle finger.

tattoo parties are where its at. (we use new needles everytime so /no aids water hot tub horror stories)

That's wassup...I almost shit myself when I ordered 2 and it was $20 though. I expected my wallet to take a smaller hit with Jack and coke, didn't happen

My first experience with buying liquor in a club was not a good one, from now on get shitfaced at home first

fortie of High life next to the car

flask of booze.....if you can get it in the club, just order a glass of juice and make your own drink in the bathroom

my favorite....case of black label shared with a girl behind a dumpster behind the club

Hey, Rum, it's Kappa, but it's an AS Monaca shirt. Far less outlandish than the Paris St. Germain jersey I used to wear (tore it on a fence and got blood all over it while crossing the highway one day).

I don't even know how I got an AS Monaco shirt. Matter of fact, I have two of them.

Archived