Okay so you got me.

bobobi11

Does anyone else remember when someone asked why a 30 year old, married, mother of kids wanna come on this site and talk about graffiti and blowjobs with a bunch of undersexed adolescents? And she replied something to the effect of "I've always admired the graffiti in my city and recognize it as art, I also enjoy the comraderie of the graffiti artist's in here"

Well was that before or after the revelation experienced by bobobi.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bobobi11

IF ANYONE USES MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A WAY THAT HARMS ME OR MY FAMILY I WILL USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I HAVE ON THIS BOARD AND INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE LIFE HELL FOR YOU.

Are we supposed to be scared?? Ha, what information have you "collected" that could possibly incriminate anyone on this board? Do you know anyone's actual name and address? No. There are a few writers here that I'm sure you know what they write, and some of whom you actually have pieces by. Wow. Every cop on the graff force knows what a writer writes. That doesn't catch them. And what evidence do you have that the pieces posted on this site were actually done by the person who says they were? None. This is an empty threat to make you look hard on your "farewell speech". You sad pathetic bitch.

In all honesty I hope there is a backlash of this directed towards you and your family. Not through violence, but from the very thing you have dedicated so much needless time to combatting. I hope you wake up one morning to find your house bombed to shit, you're car covered in tags, and stickers all over your windows. It would be just what you deserve.

In and of itself, graffiti seems to me pretty harmless.

maybe you should put this on the front of your site.........................

I know I should have more sense than this.........but I'm actually quite hurt by what she did. I prefer when people don't smile and give relationship advice as they plot my downfall.............

^^^

Im thinkin about puttin that quote in her guest book..

should quote alot of her shit and put it in the guest book, im sure that would help business...

Fr8 went off on the lady, damn.

Also about this whole thing on harming her family...it doesnt have to be about her family, we can go fuckin buck on her business, job, whatever...there are ways..

ALSO...you gathered info on us online, we gathered your info, im sure that you acted on the info you got in some way or another, and we can act on the info we have.

Its a double sided sword, and im sure as hell that you cant battle the 3000 pissed off graffiti writers with one lawyer or anything else....

No threats, just thought.;)

Definately a waste of an hour, however, I really enjoyed hearing from some of you on the subject: Are2 (of course), Unbejinxed, Silo, Smart, and a couple others made it worth it. Some of what Makros said in the other thread was interesting as well.

Man, I really hope that she sees more to her life, this is sad. I hope nothing bad happens to her or her family, it's definately on some peoples' minds here. I don't think that this shit is worth hurting someone over, even financially, but then again I never looked at the website, whatever that means. Hate breeds hate friends.

get a real job bitch...i hope you didnt go to college to do what you do...

hahahha you said your good at what you do...you do data entry ho...

if you get writers locked up in your state its still your tax dollars paying to lock them up..probably far more costly than said damage and in addition to this your assisting in making real criminals out of artists at a signifigant cost to the taxpayers your trying to protect...

so what ever bitch...as far as im concerned your scantless as fuck...

i havnt read the majority of this thread, but i managed the first page.. i noticed alot of people saying the users of this board need to be more carefull about the 'secrets' of graffiti and whatnot... but i think alot of these forums encourage the discussion of this stuff... aside from channel zero and the bench, i think the rest is just looking for trouble.

Every other forum is bursting with insiders information that dosnt really need to be said and read.

So maybe instead of telling people to 'watch what they say', the moderators should rethink the value of some of these forums.

just a thought.

.Bobobi -- this isn't an attack, please read:

At least I am trying to do something for my community.

What are you really doing for the community? If every graf writer was gone and the world's walls and trains were graffiti-free, what would be the positive effect? Less crime? Less poverty? Less drug addictions? Less violence? Less guns? Less prisons? Less homeless? Less over-development? Better schools? Wiser spending? Etc...? Somehow I think not.

Some would say graffiti is destructive. With the exception of acid etch and scribes, it is entirely the opposite. Putting paint on a wall adds an extra layer to it, protecting it's surface from the damaging effects of erosion and weathering --end of story. The only things graf destroys are mentalities.

If you wouldn't mind, could you please explain to me how your graffiti-prevention tactics have contributed to a better community? In what ways do things improve other than people's disdain for graffiti being satisfied and the walls changing color (if you could even call these legitimate "improvements")?

Why not try to find another way of getting your voice heard, one that is positive?

Writers don't have a voice that needs to be heard, they have art that they enjoy painting wherever they want to paint it.

What gives us the right?

What DOESN'T give us the right?

I didn't ask for a city full of strip malls and highways and skyscrapers and franchises, so why should I have so much respect for what they look like? Why are modern structures worth more than the natural environment that died in their name? What gives one person (or a group of people) the right to tear a bunch of shit down and use it to build an empire?

Whether graffiti is positive or negative is in the eye of the beholder -- in graffiti's case the property holder who sees it as negative just has the more powerful say. Graf isn't a political trip unless you make it one, it's just another form of art (that most people happen to hate because they didn't ask for it, in the same way that I hate seeing so much damn corporate advertising everywhere I go).

People, like yourself, love the way their little pieces of property look without the evil eyesore of ugly graffiti, and that's all that counts when there's a reciept for that property with a name on it. Granted, people deserve to have a certain a level of respect when it comes to things they've worked hard for and own, but highway walls, street signs, factories, subways, frieghts, alleys, rooftops, etc... are NOT PIECES OF PERSONAL PROPERTY. It's a power thing, not a right or wrong thing.

Feeding your kids is cool and a job is a job, but i could get a job dealing crack and feed my kids for years, that doesn't make it legit. I think you should stop and ask yourself if what you're doing is really worthwhile, and if you could do something better with your life's work. Since you're interested in doing something for the community, maybe you could take your experience in dealing with local and state-level politics and make a difference doing something more relevant to a truly better society, instead of channeling your abilities into something fairly futile. I'm sure your kids will still eat.

Guest euthana5ia

everyone is being so negative. she is jsut a person too who cares let peoel do whatever they want...what do you think she wants? respect? i dont think so...why dont we ask her more important things. i mean what is this. a club?? another things is i dont even believe in contradictions...because i believe you should never settle for an opinion..then you become too much of an extremeist and end up limiting yourself. anyways dont waste this thread judging someone you dont even know...anyways i think of graffit more of as what youre for not what youre against.

Guest euthana5ia

and one more thing...why using i ocyuld be doing something worse than graffiti as an exscuse. graffiti isnt an exscuse

Well, I guess a comment is past due so...

I'm pretty disappointed that all this had to happen here in my house. I've always tried to be the good host, and have gone through plenty of trial and tribulation to keep providing the writer community with an open forum for dialogue and the exchange of ideas. Frankly, I've supported all the costs and the lion's share of the labor involved in maintaining 12ozProphet.com personally since for the last year or so we've been struggling to restructure our operation, and therefore, are not generating any income from it. It has always been my hope that this board would remain a haven to members of the writer community to discuss relevant topics, network, and share flix, since unfortunately, the traditional writers benches of yester-year are all but extinct. Regardless, like countless thousands of other writers around the world, graffiti is more personal to us than anyone like Bobobi11 or any of the other Tom Dick and Harry's outside our community can ever hope to understand. To my point... Graffiti isnt their war, its ours. We're the soldiers out in the trenches putting in work each night from the heart. As Bobobi11 so clearly proved (yet again), they are hardly anything more than obstacles in our urban landscape, and for the most part are just poor slobs doing their best to earn a paycheck. Their initiative stems from an incresingly limited City and Federal budget and ours, on the other hand, flows from an endless supply of passion to get your name up as bold and prolific as you possibly can. If you actually take the moment to appreciate the scope of it all, it's truly pathetic how outgunned they remain in this game, and if you ask me, I'd say their efforts serve little beyond making the sport more fun to play. But then again, I'm a writer and as such, I take this shit to heart. They're excluded from that sentiment by default and dont think about graffiti in those terms. Instead, they trudge along fighting a losing battle. But hey, like Bobobi11 so eloquently stated, "You gotta put food on the table, right?".

I cant say I wasnt truly disappointed to learn of Bobobi11's dirty little secret. Although simply participating on graffiti message board is barely scratching the surface of the world we live in, it seems like for a minute there she got a glimpse at how a narrow cross section of our community operates, and almost faked her way into becoming a member of the 12oz family. Personally, I tend to believe her statement of "truly getting into it", because no one accumulates that many posts that quickly unless they are. I'm almost sure that her participation on The Writers Forum transcended beyond just being part of the job, and I'm guessing her ousting from the our family will end up affecting her much more than it ever will any of us. Not much more to say to that other than it's still better than the beat down she would have gotten had she been turned out in a real writers circle. Hopefully, in her research into the graffiti subculture she realizes that if nothing else, and guards her grill before continuing her attempts to infiltrate places she doesnt belong.

I and the other members of the Crew go through great lengths to filter the pork out of your daily diet at The Writers Forum. Unfortunately, on the internet what protects us also protects them. There's little more that can be done about this, so stay on your toes. Don't blow up spots and dont name drop. My sincerest apologies to all of you for what happened.

Keeping the struggle alive,

Misteraven - Fallen Angels/Kings Destroy/Writers Killing The Underground

Guest Pinche Hoto

Fuck you and your family, you dumb ass ugly bbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttcccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

First of all, I would like to say thank you to Raven and The Crew for making this place work.

Bobobi- I don't care about your job, nor am I upset to know that there was an anti-graffiti person here. The only thing that bothers me is that you came here and jumped in with us, as one of us. 12oz is a family. I have never spoken with most of these people outside of this site, but I have a couch for all of them, at any time, no questions asked.

Had you been honest about your intentions, none of this would have happened.

one thing i can say about this situation--it actually seems to have brought out the best in a lot of the people on this board. it's one of those deals where you can beat the shit out of your little brother at home--but if someone else tries to beat up your little brother, they better watch out. i notice a lot of very intelligent comments, and a lot of people giving their most thoughtful answers yet. think about how many threads that have come up on here about why do you do graffiti and topics like that. there's rarely any interesting responses. but i think enemies of our art rearing their ugly heads remind us why we're in this in the first place, and seem to make us able to verbalize it better then i've seen on here before.

so i'd actually like to thank bobo for making us all think and making this board more interesting for a little while. i have absolutely no respect for her and feel she has no integrity, but if anything we may have proved that writers are strongest in times of adversity--and we also may have shown her that she spends her days fighting a losing battle. that farewell threat she made is obviously a person trapped in a corner lashing out in fear. i think it's pretty easy to see who could really make who's life hell. so she came on here to learn a lesson and we taught her one:

don't fuck with us.

Guest THE LAW
Originally posted by cmeup

and RAVEN, dont feel to bad, it wasnt totally yalls fault, not by a long shot, thanks for providing this board, i know im grateful. keep up the good work man.

teaserok<~ I LOVE YALL MAN! :D

listen, you little fucking shitbag, "it" (whatever, "it" is) isn't Raven's or anyone's fault AT ALL, so shut your fucking wordhole. you should thank him every fucking day of your life that anyone has even heard your pathetic little voice in this world.

wow, the law takes this shit more seriously than i do.... time to relax....

imma quite postin for awhile an just sit back an watch this consume peoples lives...

im almost pushing a thousand posts, an that for me, is 900 too many...

see yall around

ill get up.... just ask that boboobobbb11 girlie

p.s. an yea i dig, what a waste of felsh that i never saw before, id prolly stick it to her, unless she's fat :D

god i leave for 2 days and this goes down. ah well.

bye bobobi11, all i have to say is that well were not all bad, maybe you realised that. you should however have been honest. but how coul di ask that? you would have been booted the second you revealed who you were. i dont like you whatsoever, but its your job. remember its us who keep you employed.

IF ANYONE USES MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A WAY THAT HARMS ME OR MY FAMILY I WILL USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I HAVE ON THIS BOARD AND INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE LIFE HELL FOR YOU.

THE EXACT WORDS FROM OFFICER CHUCK LIMBERTS MOUTH TO THE OWNER OF HIFIART.COM....iono just felt like pointing something...this thread was one waste of a read..to watch bobo's pitiful remarks...watever....i cant believe i never noticed this thread

Guest willy.wonka

damn people.....think of her as you....

she likes 12oz......she really does get into subjects and is sometimes funny.........im pretty sure that she doesnt have the capability to really bust someone,but she knows who does.....which is a problem.

[im pretty much speachless in this space]

damn it!!....i was just beggining to like her.

heres a pic of some girl....

http://freephoto-i.net/users/bogie/thumbnails/NyssaNake.jpg'>

Archived