Okay so you got me.

bobobi11

HAHAHAAHAH, BOO HOO HOOO!!!

BUSTED!!!!

Why the fuck are peope actually giving a shit about this backstabbing devious bitch!?!?! She is the one that buffs that spot you were planning for weeks, that paint that you ran miles for to get away from the shop keeper, the time you spent planning and preparing for!!! FUCK HER!!!

YOU WILL NEVER BUFF OUR SOULS!!!

FUCK YOU ONCE AGAIN!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by garcia_vega

is anybody else besides me completely floored by the fact that she came back on here to defend herself? i find it unbelievable. well, this just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that i will never understand chics.

hahaha...exactly...

Originally posted by SayOne

so bobbi , do you know of any other people in your field on this board..:D

I'm sure there are others, but I do not know their sn's. I tried to keep away from them as well.

This is the last time I will be posting. I am not trying to defend myself or my actions, however since there were some who wanted an explanation from me I gave it to the best of my ability.

I know you are angry and betrayed and you have a right to be. When you calm down a little, check over some of the threads I posted to on getting caught and take that information to heart. Many of the people on this board talk too much. Seeing as that is that case it is obvious that I do have infromation on many of you. I will not use this information unless provoked. My personal info is all over this board now, that's fine. But if you never believed anything I say don't ever forget this. IF ANYONE USES MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A WAY THAT HARMS ME OR MY FAMILY I WILL USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I HAVE ON THIS BOARD AND INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE LIFE HELL FOR YOU.

That having been said I will leave you alone. Again I am sorry, I know that is hard to believe but it is my true feelings. Those that I had a chance to get to know are nice people and I wish you all the happiness you can find.

Originally posted by bobobi11

Everything I want to say seems ridiculous. Check my personal reply to you. I will try to come back here and reply some more, but for now my heart hurts and I need to think.

Again I am sorry.

AAAAHHHH...booo whoooooooo...:rolleyes:

Cry me a fuckin river..please! Your heart hurts? If you fuckin have one, it sure as hell should. Dont give us, oh its my job, bullshit. I didnt even talk to you that much, and personally i could give a fuck less what happens to you, im sure if we ban you, your still gonna watch or do whatever you get off on...dont act like your sorry. You get no sympathy from me or many of us...:mad:

I will try to come back here and reply some more, but for now my heart hurts and I need to think.

Again I am sorry.

AAAAHHHH...booo whoooooooo...:rolleyes:

Cry me a fuckin river..please! Your heart hurts? If you fuckin have one, it sure as hell should. Dont give us, oh its my job, bullshit. I didnt even talk to you that much, and personally i could give a fuck less what happens to you, im sure if we ban you, your still gonna watch or do whatever you get off on...dont act like your sorry. You get no sympathy from me or many of us...:mad:

IF ANYONE USES MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A WAY THAT HARMS ME OR MY FAMILY I WILL USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I HAVE ON THIS BOARD AND INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE LIFE HELL FOR YOU.

LISTEN CUNT, YOU NEED TO FUCKING DIE IS WHAT YOU NEED. EAT SHIT AND CHOKE ON IT. THAT'S FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART YOU COLD, CALCULATING, COCK TEASE OF A WHORE. I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN KNOW HOW MUCH OF A COWARDLY CUNT THEIR MOTHER IS.

oops..

Oh yeah, you are threatening us about us using personal info?? Its our turn to investigate you kiddo.

Im sure this wont help your job will it...?

I bet half of your citys graff community has a big fuckin clue who you are now..and many of your aquatinces who write, prolly know your not just a friend anymore either.

hey bobobi11, i think you should stick around here. it was great. im not lying either. you are a dynamic person here and that is totally awesome. im not mad at you at all. whatever you know. weee fun times. and about me getting that info on you, that was basically to see just how much i could get. who knows. i was mad at first, but i thought more later that day and its like...whatever.

i think its awesome you are learning about this culture. this is a very interesting culture.

have a nice dayyyyyyyyyy

this is the one that really fucking irked me, its from RAVEN himself in a thread about girls on the board:

"Bobobi11, that trips me out even more seeing that you dont write and still choose to hang out here. How'd you stumble accross the site? Do you ever sit around and read the funnier posts out to the family? I used to laugh to myself when I'd go to peoples houses I didnt know and would see a 12oz poster on the wall. It trips me out to see people get into something I created like that. Now to find out that there's moms out there that dont write and still get into blows me away. Anyhow, glad you respect what we do, let alone enjoy it. "

ugh....just seeing some previous post makes me quezzie

i guess this is buh bye....atleast i hope

Guest imported_Tesseract

You really crapped their pants now,

The only warning this is about is to keep silent and cautious

On a more serious note, none of this serves any purpose other than our venting. We merely need to be more vigilant about what we post and what others post. With that said, it's time we start using the Warn button like the Mods have said so many times. Stop being stupid, and , to the best of our ability, stop letting others be stupid as well.

Bobo the tool, if you are reading anymore of these posts, take this from them: we will NEVER agree with what you do. You can NEVER explain your actions, nor apologize enough for your betrayal of trust. So, like Tesser and other's have said, take your bags and LEAVE.

Guest GorbortOrman

who gives a fuck if she is on this board. If your going to do graffiti then do it, but don't talk about it. Just do it and don't let anyone see you. Like someone else said in this thread, Its the people who talk to much are the ones who get busted. dumbfucks... props to her for keepiong shit on the DL, most of you toys dont know how to do that.

Guest defyonerds

In and of itself, graffiti seems to me pretty harmless. I know that I sometimes really enjoy seeing it.

if this is true, you dumb cunt, then why are you affiliated with multiple antigraffiti task forces. and i bet those pictures are for evidence if you ever catch up to the writers.

odd.. i should just post you phone # and address. so people can fuck you life up, as much as you try to fuck up the lives of the people in our community.

IF ANYONE USES MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A WAY THAT HARMS ME OR MY FAMILY I WILL USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I HAVE ON THIS BOARD AND INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE LIFE HELL FOR YOU.

That having been said I will leave you alone. Again I am sorry, I know that is hard to believe but it is my true feelings. Those that I had a chance to get to know are nice people and I wish you all the happiness you can find.

so after all that apologizing, you just had to make an empty threat..

i am not at all worried about you being able to get to me..

i don't think anyone else is either..

i guess now you regret misrepresenting yourself..after you found out not all the people on this board are teenage morons

aaaaaaaaaaaahahhaaaa...

carla made a big fucking mistake and now she is sorry

never too old to learn a little more about life, right?

i wish you all the misery that can lead from your deception

I did accomplish something positive by coming here. I humanized writers so they weren't just some nameless vandal. I have done everything I can and continue to explain that jail is not the only answer or even the correct one. And it is very idealistic to say that I don't have to keep doing what I am doing. Maybe one day you will find out that life isn't always so easy.

Im sure in many ways in the last few months you have been proud of yourself..I guess in many ways this "humanising" deal was a way for you to feel good..From your eyes in many ways it could even look like some sort of warped project..

But lady you have things a bit twisted..it seems to me through your apologies and 'courage" that you felt somewhat placed in a mothering role..Now as a mother thats natural..but its also wrong and somewhat retarded. STOP SAYING YOU HURT PEOPLE .

Your project backfired..Instead of you being curious and just plain interested. You decided you liked the idea of gaining knowledge on something you will NEVER understand..

When we talk as writers there is a bond here..Certain people have different goals and ideas and whatever..Various skill levels and years and connections..but we all share something..And unless you have gone through similiar nights and those same feelings than its hard for you to try and "get down".

The worst part is that you did get a hard on off all the attention you got from people..Maybe flattery from people you dont know gets you going in the morning..Like I said we arent friends. I dont know you personally..You tried to come off as this cool older lady role..when honey most of the writers alot of us know are older than you..

You got into peoples personnal lives..acted interested..for whatever reason..who knows..maybe it made you feel powerful to get some sort of coolness badge ..Once again I dont know

Anyone can get into this board..thats the beauty of it..its open..even behind screen names..but you kind of crossed that line..and personally I think you should be more interested in things you could even have the slightest idea about. You made this site your life in an unhealthy way..it wasnt to reach out and share common ground with other people with similiar interests..it was to go around and creep up from behind..Act as if you had this project..When really your just writing shit down..

In more ways than one we are doing most of the work for you..and thats whats annoying.I have always been weary of cops and detectives on here..But for someone to try and act down and get on a personnal basis..even defend people in arguements..i remember you defending seeking on more than one occasion..kinda creepy dont you think?

My whole point of this was to call you out on that quote..Are 2 has you basically in the lime light..as well as everyone else reading this and putting in thier thoughts..

But the real killer is that from these weeks of being on here and taking part in conversation you didnt learn anything! ..We are human lady..And we have gone through experiances that maybe you could never fathom yourself..I give credit where its due..and Im sure you have had your strife..but that comment blew my mind..you have no room for justice..I think you should just go back to you clerical work..and get down with something you can identify with..This isnt a game..Most of us dont just fuck around with painting..its our lives..and to many that might be sad..but its 80 percent of my inspiration during the week..its where most of my funds go and its my common ground with most of my friends..So in actuality what did you gain?

You really will never appreciate it on a level you enjoy..so answer that..what did you gain?

So over all..stop acting like we are hurt by you..most of us just dont like it.

and dont act as if you can relate..

Guest --zeSto--

quoted from above...

i remember you defending seeking on more than one occasion..kinda creepy dont you think?

She certainly tried to make friends in high places.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

quoted from above...

i remember you defending seeking on more than one occasion..kinda creepy dont you think?

She certainly tried to make friends in high places.

I don't know if I'd call it friends considering the flicks she had in her freephoto account, but I agree with what you're saying.

Archived