Okay so you got me.

bobobi11

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Do you realize that you keep contradicting yourself over and over and over????

Explain how I am contradicting myself. I am just trying to answer the questions and accusations being leveled against me. It is a bit overwhelming to get hit with all this after a weekend of being sick. And I am getting behind in my replies, so I am getting confused at times.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bobobi11

Do you honestly think that the buff is stupid enough to think that graffiti will go away for ever?

this just goes to show that they will continue to waste their money

it may be on abatement, it may be on building more juvenile justice facilities, it may be on tax breaks for the rich, it may be on enron, it may be on missile defense

the money will just be there for them to waste..

so the buff is stupid enough to keep doing it even though they know all they are accomplishing is weeding out the toys?

in other words..only the strong survive in a city with a tough buff..

even though that throwie will be back in a week, we will buff it anyway in the hopes that less people bomb..

fucking pathetic

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i'm not really surprised that there was a person of your nature on this board since it is public, but i am rather surprised at the lengths gone to for acceptance and inclusion.

i do not hate u or what u do. i have seen cities abroad that have rampant ugly graffiti and it makes me appreciate that it is erased here. i know many of you would not like to look at some toy's first tag for the next 10 years. i know that there are some of mine that i'm glad were buffed. but i do not agree with the rather harsh persecution for such acts, since it is a victimless

i do not like the misuse of trust though. there is so little of it in this world especially among this particular group and to take advantage of that is not right. people are people and trust is not a thing easily given.

i just hope u see the people under the names and do not use anything you have gathered from here to anyones detriment and your own benefit. give back some of the trust you have taken.

thank you

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate that you are talking to me reasonably. I don't like the misuse of trust either and that has been my biggest regret. I do see the people under the names and have for some time. There are many on here that I could have informed on but chose not to because they had not personally harmed my community and because in a warped sense of friendship I like them. I would also hope that some of the people on here see me as the person under the name and do not choose to act on the information they have about me.

Explain how I am contradicting myself. I am just trying to answer the questions and accusations being leveled against me. It is a bit overwhelming to get hit with all this after a weekend of being sick. And I am getting behind in my replies, so I am getting confused at times.

Awwww.....poor baby. Well, let's get you up to speed. You came on here and garnered everyone's trust and respect, all the while hiding the fact that you are atually anti-graff. Then you got found out and now you've pissed a lot of people off. Why don't you ask seeking if he likes his pieces being filed for your "research"? As for contradicting yourself, you began defending graffiti and saying that you were for it. Then you started doing your anti-graff thing and shooting it down. What side are you on??

Anyway, I have a class now. Yes, I am in COLLEGE. I would be glad to continue this argument later on on the day.......

polititions devote money to removing graff, because the facade of 'order' gets them re-elected. fighting graffiti does nothing to stop the crooked, backwards, self defeating, hypocracy of government; hence the motivation for graffiti. if you want to make a change, that is where it is needed, because not only would it solve much of the graff problem, it would solve all areas of crime, all areas of racial injustice and just about every other problem facing this country. call me an opportunistic optimist, but that seems like a much better allocation of funds than prosecuting taggers.

your trying to stamp out heroine use by closing the syringe companies. sure, that might lower the number of junkies, but it will also lower the number diabetics as well.

Originally posted by Are2

i want to remain a nameless vandel

what you did on here was not positive for any one of us

i am sure you would not hesitate to testify in a trial against any one of us

jail is not the answer..so yes, poor travis..2 years for graf..a lot of rapists don't do that kind of time..i know someone who was murdered and his killer did not do that time.

you are a cunt for saying i don't understand how impossible life can be..you don't know a motherfucking thing about me except that i am smart, and i like to cook

how the fuck would you know what situations i have been able to work out of?!

maybe one day you'll realize that an excuse like "it is too hard to chenge what i do and how i behave because my life is to hectic" is an excuse, a copout, and a lame one, at that

if you cannot change your life, you have no control over it anyway

And you do not know a thing about me. Or the obstacles I have overcome. I am sorry Are2, I never meant to hurt you.

Guest --zeSto--

^

Busting dealers will not win the war on drugs, eliminating the demand for drugs is the only way to end it.

Silencing people who speak out about social problems will not solve those problems.

Building a profile of net-savy-graffiti-writers will certainly not stop anything.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

polititions devote money to removing graff, because the facade of 'order' gets them re-elected. fighting graffiti does nothing to stop the crooked, backwards, self defeating, hypocracy of government; hence the motivation for graffiti. if you want to make a change, that is where it is needed, because not only would it solve much of the graff problem, it would solve all areas of crime, all areas of racial injustice and just about every other problem facing this country. call me an opportunistic optimist, but that seems like a much better allocation of funds than prosecuting taggers.

your trying to stamp out heroine use by closing the syringe companies. sure, that might lower the number of junkies, but it will also lower the number diabetics as well.

Everything I want to say seems ridiculous. Check my personal reply to you. I will try to come back here and reply some more, but for now my heart hurts and I need to think.

Again I am sorry.

and i'll say it again

i know my risks..i am on a public forum

we are not friends, and we never have been

i don't know you, you don't know me

don't apologize to me

think about what you did, and how you are living your life

and maybe you will realize that you do have the power, with sacrifices, to make your life less hypocritical..that you do not HAVE to work anywhere..that we live in a country that advocates choice, freedom, and the pursuit of happiness

you did not hurt me or my feelings or my scene

i'm actually a little glad all this happened..it is a great reminder to all of us that trust is a precious thing, and on the internet, their is precious little of it..

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i just want to add that Are2 is doing a pretty good job of summing up where i am at.

It's not the actual paint or marker on property that bothers me, it is the use of valuable resources on a problem like this that bothers me.

if it doesnt actually bother you, then why are your valuable resources being pointed in a direction that is a real problem? jail is not the solution. it is not the punishment that fits the crime. should graffiti be legal? HELL FUCKIN NO. but how do you explain someone like GKAE getting a few years, and later the same judge sentencing a rapist to less time? or how about the judge that sent the drunk-driver who killed NACE and put others in the hospital, who was driving with almost twice the legal limit with 2 small children in the car, and he only got a year in jail? maybe fighting for FAIR legislation.

and, although i dont know if this could be answered honestly or if i will even beleive your answer, after the year + that you spent on here, what did you learn or use in the prosecution or cases against graffiti writers?

and i am not trying to character assainate you, but you do seem confused, hypocritical and have a hard time figuring out what the truth of the situation and yourself is.

like others have said, i will never like what you do, and some of it was pretty shitty, slimey and dirty. although at times, i dont know if we are just 2 sides of the same coin. the juxtaposition of the whole thing...

maybe im not making sense either.

oh well.

Guest imported_Tesseract

WHY DONT YOU GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!!

Are2 is kicking your ass to the point you're even more humiliated than you already were. What are you looking for? An intelligent argument towards what you do?

It seems that still the most interesting people you met are in here. You should send Are2 a check or go hire a fucking shrink...

Originally posted by Tesseract

WHY DONT YOU GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!!!

Are2 is kicking your ass to the point you're even more humiliated than you already were. What are you looking for? An intelligent argument towards what you do?

It seems that still the most interesting people you met are in here. You should send Are2 a check or go hire a fucking shrink...

hate to play devils advocate here: but, are you looking for an intelligent argument for what YOU do? you live in a country where there are laws, and you are breaking them. bobobi fucked up, but your getting ahead of yourself if you dont think youre fucking up to. it obviously sucks that she is on this board. but, it sucks that kids get on this board and discuss something as stupid as graffiti. kill or be killed.

You know what Secret that's interesting since for awhile you were defending me and the decision not to ban me.

Actually, Bobobi, I don't recall defending you in any way. Knowing you came on this site with bad intentions gives me no reason to defend you or trust you at all.

I'm sure you came on this site, and realized not all graffiti writers are 15-17 year old surburban hip-hop kids trying to be destructive. Most of us have jobs, even kids, just like you. I'm not ignorant, and I know that graffiti is wrong, but I defitinetly don't feel sorry for you because a lot of us can't be safe using the computer in the comfort of my own home because of people like you.

Like Are2 said, in life we have choices. I wasn't the one that chose to go out and hunt people in hopes of throwing them in jail for something so harmless. I wouldn't take any pride in that. Anti-graffiti websites are useless. It's sad how criminals that intentionally hurt people (like rapists and child molestors) get lighter sentences than some writers. Victims of rape will never recover, but somebody's property that has been vandelized can be easily covered with a touch of bucket paint. Something to think about.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by blood & guts

hate to play devils advocate here: but, are you looking for an intelligent argument for what YOU do? you live in a country where there are laws, and you are breaking them. bobobi fucked up, but your getting ahead of yourself if you dont think youre fucking up to. it obviously sucks that she is on this board. but, it sucks that kids get on this board and discuss something as stupid as graffiti. kill or be killed.

I think that you dont get it. Bobobi comes here all brokenhearted, trying to talk it out, See how we see it and discuss about it. Thats not interesting for me. The point is that i think its so pathetic of her to be the fraud she is and still come in here to get answers or answer questions.

Just get out!

And just how do you think i'm fucking up?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Secret

I'm not ignorant, and I know that graffiti is wrong,

Sorry, but thats confusing...why do you do it then?

I think that you dont get it. Bobobi comes here all brokenhearted, trying to talk it out, See how we see it and discuss about it. Thats not interesting for me. The point is that i think its so pathetic of her to be the fraud she is and still come in here to get answers or answer questions.

Just get out!

And just how do you think i'm fucking up?

i agree. i really have no interest in what she or anyone else thinks of graffiti. i think this thread is pointless, and her playing the heartfelt role is fucking lame. she knows she fucked up, and i assume will be banned in a few days. but, maybe people find this interesting.

i quit trying to justify graffiti a long time ago. i guess i could begin with a "ownership began when someone stole something." argument. but, whatever. this is kind of getting into personal reasons to write graffiti. but, like you and i agreed on. there is no interest in that.

i'm still arguing because it seems like this woman may actually change her life or the way she thinks..that's why it's not pointless

we are breaking her down...

even if she doesn't change at all, it is obvious we have gotten to her..she keeps apologizing..and i don't think any of us want that

i am just really enjoying watching her squirm

and of course, i love debating..i can't help but want to argue with someone who is not neccesarily anti graf, but pro-buff

Guest imported_Tesseract

Yeah Are2, and you're doing a great job, but she's so weak it doesnt even matter on what side she is.

Anyway, i enjoy you so...whatever

Well, it's sort of like drugs. You know it's illegal, but people still do it. It's been done for years, and it's never slowed down.

I know graffiti is illegal... I learned that the hard way, haha. Actually, it's almost exactly like drugs! When you're an addict and so caught up in that world, you forget that it's against the law, and that it hurts people around you.

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

We are totally crushing her self-esteem.

yo dogg, remember this is a public forum? you could be crushing like mad but there are certain things you dont divulge to the enemy...

take it from my buddy, pablo neruda "lets stop for a second, and not move our arms so much"

nobody is winning nobody is losing, give it a break.

when you jack someone in the nose does your pal say, "YO DOGG WE ARE CRUSHING THIS DUDES NOSE!" no, the words speak for themselves...

cool out.

Archived