Okay so you got me.

bobobi11

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bobobi11

I'm sure there are others, but I do not know their sn's. I tried to keep away from them as well.

This is the last time I will be posting. I am not trying to defend myself or my actions, however since there were some who wanted an explanation from me I gave it to the best of my ability.

I know you are angry and betrayed and you have a right to be. When you calm down a little, check over some of the threads I posted to on getting caught and take that information to heart. Many of the people on this board talk too much. Seeing as that is that case it is obvious that I do have infromation on many of you. I will not use this information unless provoked. My personal info is all over this board now, that's fine. But if you never believed anything I say don't ever forget this. IF ANYONE USES MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A WAY THAT HARMS ME OR MY FAMILY I WILL USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I HAVE ON THIS BOARD AND INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE LIFE HELL FOR YOU.

That having been said I will leave you alone. Again I am sorry, I know that is hard to believe but it is my true feelings. Those that I had a chance to get to know are nice people and I wish you all the happiness you can find.

fucking bullshit lady. go fuckingg die.you should have just let us do our thing in the first place

As for all of you comments, well I guess I deserve them. If you look back over my posts you will see that I never really lied. The closest I ever came was when I was accused of being a cop. I am not a cop, so I really didn't lie.

this is known as a 'lie by omission'... I'm sure as an 'expert witness' you realize that this is why the 'oath' includes the phrase, "the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth"

I started on this board doing my job. When I came on here the first couple of times it was to try and disprove the whole "taggers are upper middle class white kids between 15 and 17 who like hiphop" profile. Not only did I prove it, my eyes opened up to the whole world of diversity among graffiti writers.

1st, disproving the profile isn't in your job description

2nd, you perpetuate that same profile on your web site

3rd, that paragraph makes NO sense

This is hard to write because I have a hard time knowing what to feel. I never chose this work, I was given it and found out I was good at it. Regardless of everything else, I do have a family that I support and this job allowed me to do that. At first it was easy because I was as uniformed as the people spouting out the above profile. Then I became attached to you guys and questioned myself and my motives. I still question them, but to tell you the truth at this point graffiti is keeping food on my table and clothes on my kids.

and you are, of course unqualified for other work... how about used-car salesman, or theatrical manager?

You know I thought about this alot. And truthfully I was registered but just stayed in the back and observed. I don't know exactly when it happened but at some point, I found myself attached. Wanting to come on here and see how everyone was, talking about different ideas and viewpoints. We've all talked about how addicting 12oz. is, well I got addicted too.

Bullshit, you envisioned that big bonus and a marginal increase of respect around the office.

You know to some extent I agree with you. In and of itself, graffiti seems to me pretty harmless. I know that I sometimes really enjoy seeing it. But I work with the city and the politicians in the city are not as enlightened as we would like. And the owners of the property that is being vandalized as well as business owners in the neighborhood are still working under the old assumptions of graffiti being "gang" related and are abnormally scared by its presense.

A view you perpetuate on your personal web site

It's not the actual paint or marker on property that bothers me, it is the use of valuable resources on a problem like this that bothers me.

Ah, but employing some frump to snoop on the internet is a 'valuable' use of resources?

There are no words that I can use over the internet to make you believe that I never meant to hurt you.

then there simply are no words, if you need to use your body and expressions to sway somwebodies opinion, then you are arguing from a weak position, perhaps one based on lies...

As far as my "detective" skills if you read what I wrote above again you will see that I was trying to prove that writers did not fit into the profile that has been pushed since graffiti abatement became a job.

and doesn't this just widen the scope of the 'profile'? So, we're supposed to give you back pats because you want to implicate MORE of our culture? AND go right back to that marginal increase in respect around the office?

I am sure that my children will expose me to a lot of trials and tribulations, hopefully not with the justice system since I seek to keep an open communication with them.

Oh no, you won't get off that easy, cop's kids are the worst. I think it has to do with the moral ambiguity involved with 'the job'... kids see all of that and react accordingly. When your kids turn 15, the age where every parent is a hypocrite, you will be left with no moral backup and nowhere to stand.

I understand the need for regulation with boards though since I have seen several pedestrians knocked down by boarders without enough respect to look out for people in their way.

I seriously doubt the veracity of this statement as well, nobody knows the pain of falling off of, or being run into by skaters than OTHER SKATERS. I have consistently seen skaters, stop, help the fallen and apologize. I have also seen that an alarming number of the incedents are the fault of the pedestrian. I can't jump in front of a bike or car and reasonably claim that 'they ran me down' yet that is square one when a skater is involved.

And maybe you should ask me what I have done for the good of graffiti.

All the wormtounge aside, what HAVE you done for the good of graffiti?

Free walls? simply provides easier tracking of the movement by those who would crush it (that's you)... Murals? Please, I don't need the city government entering a deal between a business owner and myself. Mentoring? Unless the mentor is a writer this seems to translate to 'supervised brainwashing'. Your moral misgivings obviously don't stop you from representing yourself as an 'expert witness' and thereby, imply that you are more than willing to testify about the cultural negatives in court. FOR A CHECK.

Yes WE. Just because I have a job in graffiti abatement doesn't mean that I personally hate all writers. It doesn't mean that I am absolutely closed minded. I have feelings about both sides of the coin. And you know what, if I hadn't been able to come on here and talk to you guys without the "you suck because you are the buff and I will never talk to you" I would have continiued thinking that the other anti's were right and that you were just a bunch of rebellious kids. I suspended my beliefs to listen to you and realize that this issue is not black and white but many shades of gray.

You don't personally hate writers, you personally hate writing. It's hard to ascribe personal hate to an abstract principle... I think we got along just fine with 'anti-graf Dave' when he came around. He engaged us in respectful, mutual conversation. We accorded him the same... You, on the other hand, don't even give us the credit of being able to handle ourselves in an adult fashion. Thanks for 'suspending your beliefs' you fucking mook. "Now, please, show me some respect, I was nice enough to deign to talk with all you faggots, niggers and Jew lovers..."

I can talk and try to make the city more understanding, but in the end if they are intent on making a war on graffiti, I would rather it be quick and economical so we can get on to better things than drawn out and money sucking. Do you realize that this country spends very conservatively $15 billion a year just to remove graffiti. Not for investigation or any other expenses just removal. And that doesn't count volunteer groups either

so, it's a blight that OBVIOUSLY NEEDS removal, the kneejerk response of a hater...

At least I am trying to do something for my community. You bitch that cities divert resources to removing graffiti, then why cause the problem in the first place. Why not try to find another way of getting your voice heard, one that is positive?

So, this is 'our' fault and we're voicing our opinions in a 'negative' way....

Explain how I am contradicting myself.

I think I've been doing that pretty well here...

I know you are angry and betrayed and you have a right to be. When you calm down a little, check over some of the threads I posted to on getting caught and take that information to heart. Many of the people on this board talk too much.

again, our faults

Seeing as that is that case it is obvious that I do have infromation on many of you. I will not use this information unless provoked.My personal info is all over this board now, that's fine. But if you never believed anything I say don't ever forget this. IF ANYONE USES MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A WAY THAT HARMS ME OR MY FAMILY I WILL USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I HAVE ON THIS BOARD AND INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE LIFE HELL FOR YOU.

way to 'end on a threat'... you're saying that if one person acts on information that is freely available on the internet, through your own 'talking too much' then you will take your anger/fear out on this community... hmmm, that's rational.

Smart's 2 cents...

You say that your 'just doing a job to which you were assigned, even though, personally, you don't agree with the actions you are forced to take'...

this is known to me as the 'Nueremberg Defense'... it didn't work for the Nazis, why would it work for you?

You claim you 'never actually lied'... but, as long as we're talking technicalities... Lies come in MANY flavors and varieties, however, there is only ONE truth. You chose one of the MANY and inherently denied the ONE.

I wish we could coin a new word to describe your actions and defenses, but unfortunately, history has beaten us to it... It also goes back to the WWII era, and as contemptable as the 'Vichy' French were, even that's too good a comparison.

What you are is a 'Quizling'

So long Carla

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i know you arent going to reply on here, but i would like to hear you repy to my post. hit up my email iff you want. i am interested in what u have to say.

Originally posted by Smart

I would love to take you up on that :)

noted and edited just to be on the safe side

Originally posted by fr8oholic

LISTEN CUNT, YOU NEED TO FUCKING DIE IS WHAT YOU NEED. EAT SHIT AND CHOKE ON IT. THAT'S FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART YOU COLD, CALCULATING, COCK TEASE OF A WHORE. I HOPE YOUR CHILDREN KNOW HOW MUCH OF A COWARDLY CUNT THEIR MOTHER IS.

didnt anyone else see this? its fucking halarious hahahaghahaha

heres my views now...fuck you for not jus coming out and admiting that your an anti graff cunt rag.. then mag u would have more respect from us then u do right now...if u came on here respected our views we(a majority of us) would have respected yours..but no u had to be all james bond about it..now u risk someone fucking with ur personal life, and u jus prove to be an all around dildo..so go fuck yourself, enjoy my cock in your infants mouth bitch ill eat your babies

And you do not know a thing about me. Or the obstacles I have overcome. I am sorry Are2, I never meant to hurt you.

WHO CARES about you? I started to read this topic because I thought it would be interesting. Nope. It's depressing! The fact that you're playing the role of the victim. Boo-hoo, people have hard lives. You choose to do something bad, at least in my perspective. The sad thing is that it seems like some people on this board are falling into your bullshit trap. They are feeling sorry for you. I, for one, could care less. I don't know about your economic trials, your children, your career options, etc... and I could give a shit. If you were to fall into the sewers and never be heard from again, it would only be benificial to an "sub-culture" that is already in pretty bad condition. You help to advance property and CAGE people. There's no grey area in that. NONE! So cry yourself to your job every day, stop defending yourself, accept the get-well cards from the various pussy bitches from this board who sympathize with you and live your bullshit immoral life like most americans. Just know that I think you're a bad person and could care less about the motives behind it. Fuck you.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by mental invalid

...can i get a grey goose and tonic beards....:yum:

oh and mind erasers for the house....

you and those damn mind erasers mang..SHEESH!

yo are2- holla. we were holding the other day, you missed out.:P

Originally posted by fr8lover

yo dogg, remember this is a public forum? you could be crushing like mad but there are certain things you dont divulge to the enemy...

take it from my buddy, pablo neruda "lets stop for a second, and not move our arms so much"

nobody is winning nobody is losing, give it a break.

when you jack someone in the nose does your pal say, "YO DOGG WE ARE CRUSHING THIS DUDES NOSE!" no, the words speak for themselves...

cool out.

Hahahahaha.....what the hell are you talking about???

take it from my buddy, pablo neruda "lets stop for a second, and not move our arms so much"

AHAHAHAHAHA, "I am familiar with the works of Pablo Neruda"... <sigh>... I wish the Simpsons were on right now...

Man. I just don't have enough time to read 4 pages that sprung up overnight.

Basically I'd just like to say that there's many kinds of different writers. i consider myself to be a more productive member of my community than most. I don't go around picking up trash or run for public office, but I try not to drive like an asshole and just be generally courteous to people. A lot of people don't give a shit about anyone else but themselves. I like painting because people will see it, and I strongly believe that more people enjoy it than not.

Maybe more of us should get involved in education about graffiti. The stereotype of thug punks pushing gang signs is disgusting. Graffiti was introduced to europe in the form of gallery art. I don't know where all the gang propaganda comes from in the states, but it's a completely different world in europe. Some things, like etch and scratchitti will never be art, because it's simply too destructive a medium. I think the simple fact that writers demand specific colors and even go so far as to special order designer spray paint speaks a lot about the state of mind that is a graffiti artist. I really don't understand the property defacement issue. Graffiti can be removed at minimal cost, and it doesn't hinder the function of a boxcar or subway car. People can still use these tools as they were intended. I think the stigma attached to graffiti is the major issue concerning legal vs illegal. A piece can be painted on a legal wall and considered a downtown attraction, while if it's in an alleyway behind a convenience store, it's gang activity. It's retarded. Most of us know this already.

I'm really sorry you feel that compiling files on harmless writers in our city is an acceptable way to feed your children. I hate to tell you this, at the risk of giving you yet another profile to look for, but if your son is interested in skateboarding, it's a good chance he's going to be interested in graffiti at some point, and may possibly stick with it. Do you want to be responsible for hunting down your son bcause he feels compelled to paint on buildings that don't belong to him? Think about it for a minute, and realize it has absolutely nothing to do with your son being a punk ass kid or trying to get back at society. It's an art form that is attractive in it's disestablishmentarianism, especially to youth and liberal minded people. It's simply a question about how much do you value property over people? The choice is simple for me.

When I have my own home with a family, I'm certainly going to make a wall in the yard so my kids can practice their skills. I also have no problem fighting the system to ensure that my children's freedom of expression is secure.

oh come on, im not a copy and paste philosopher...

give me a break.

wait... who said that? Your quote has nothing to do with what Lisa said to Bart, concerning the soul, but ANY reference to Neruda brings me back to the Simpsons... as do SO many other references... Now, are we gonna stand here and argue about this, or would you rather see me hit some 'dingers'?

Bobobi, I really hope that you see my reply to this. I will try to explain this the best that I can.

I personally am not offended, nor mad at what you have done here. You didnt lie to us. We all knew cops were on here. Honestly i felt scared, and as if i was betrayed at first.Now I feel that your intentions were all good. If you come from a background where everyone tells you graff is bad, chances you will think that. Once you got on here you started to see how its really not that bad. I would appriciate you staying, as I feel everyone is wellcome as long as their intentions are good. (Yours may not be totally good, but we can work on that.;) Anyways, as I suspected before you came on here thinking that graff writers were horrible people, I must admit some are some very stupid, iggnorant people. But a mojority are loving smart individuals. I never hold a grudge against someone that has done me wrong, nor do I hold grudges against my enemys.

I often find that an enemy will become your best friend if you just learn to tolerate.

I hope you read this, best of luck.

holy shit, see right up there ^ ???? smarts post? yea thats why i barely ever post anymore. the dude knows what he's talkin about and i'd just rather sit back an watch him go, assuming that is what he posted, an not quoted from somebody else. i dunno, i didnt read half the replies on this board.

yea well anyways, much props to smart....

an as for carla, the best thing you could possibly do at this point? if your still even reading this board, is be out. just leave. period. an i don't mean "not post an read what everyone else is still doing" i mean leave, period.

doubt it will happen anyways, i mean shit, we gave you the knife an turned around, only to catch it in the back... hope you learned somethin about us...

thanks Iceberg, yeppers, that's what I wrote, but I had already used all that bold type and quotes when I was refuting her points, so I felt my 2 cents should be on at least the same level (from a design standpoint)...

Fr8lovr, that was another Simpsons quote... Dazzle sees it...

well bobobi, i am not offended or upset in any way about what you have done. when i decided to start doing graffiti, i knew it was illegal and that there is a tremendous amount of opposition, and that i would meet this opposition. as a scientist, i admire your methodology, you came here to learn about the criminal. i don't feel betrayed because frankly you've never said anything that made me fond of you. you weren't interesting in any way, so i've never felt any sort of connection with you.

off the subject, if you still want to know more about people's motivation for graffiti, i will let you know that i don't see anything wrong with what i do. i live in a world where natural environments were destroyed and species are driven to extinction just so an elite few can have more money via development. painting something on a rooftop of a building is nothing. my "damage" is reversable. your job is to eliminate this petty damage, my career involves saving what little natural environment we have left. i produce research that directly gives lobbyists and advocates concrete evidence to lawmakers the importance of preserving nature. i also volunteer personal time to field work aiding indigenous species' survival. i sleep at night knowing i'm doing something great for my world and indirectly humanity. i feel my hobby/art questions people's perception on what is moral and right. and throughout history it is proven that morality, right, and wrong, are not absolute, but merely popular opinion.

IF ANYONE USES MY PERSONAL INFORMATION IN A WAY THAT HARMS ME OR MY FAMILY I WILL USE EVERY PIECE OF INFO I HAVE ON THIS BOARD AND INDIVIDUALS TO MAKE LIFE HELL FOR YOU.

personally i find this the most backwards hypocritical part of the whole thread. Look, you knew that you were participating in this message board without letting people know who you actually were and what you were doing here, but i guess stupidity is an excuse because you diddnt cover your tracks. I dont think that you are doing your job in a very professional manner either. I hope blowing your boss will get your lsd eating serial rapist kids out of jail someday. god knows that would leave more room for us graffiti hip hop kids in the state penn. fuck you. you dont know what graffiti is about, and if you want to dont hang around on the internet. the internet has nothing to do with graffiti. if you really want to know us quit your job and pick up a can of paint.

enron just stole hundreds of millions of dollars from hard working people, and the government helped them do it. if i got arrested for tagging a mailbox, i would get a harsher penalty than anyone from that company will.

tell me again why i should ever give a fuck about a single 'law' in this country?

Archived