Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/23/2023 in all sections

1. It was ridiculous- the cleavage was definitely in full effect however I avoid pervacting with my kids present. That Dungeons and Shakespeare show was rad - involved audience participation and one chick had a partial nip slip. But the caliber of babe was low - like slightly above juggalette.
    4 points
  2. From an outsiders perspective, 6 hours for speaker set up seems like enough time to slip away for a cat nap in the truck after some shit is plugged in and before fools are making preemptive macarena requests. Good Luck N and D in getting an morning workout going, not an easy task to initiate but worth it it I thing. Heavy duty, fist actually doing the work to solve problems. I am motivated by your example but have such a raunchy attitute about medical care it will may take some time for me to act on it.
    4 points
  3. I know my mans was a member, he might’ve even been a mod? (not sure). Either way, I don’t remember his name on here. But the Stussy “S” is officially shut down. 😆
    3 points
  4. I believe you will be getting thrashed for spelling it trash. Actually, I think we are all getting a thrashing when Oscar Mudder awakens.
    3 points
  5. Glad I zoomed in on this. Good job.
    2 points
  6. LOL “newly nixed”? I ain’t seen no TPWF’s in years. The media is always like a decade late when it comes to this shit. 😆
    2 points
  7. Do we have any plumbers here - is that a part of a French drain system? The fact a leaf would be in there seems to suggest its open somewhere and could be back flow.
    2 points
  8. Yikes. I dunno. We don't really have basements here. Also my time spent growing up in the Midwest predates any construction knowledge I have, so I'm not really even sure how the mechanics of below ground draining is even possible.
    2 points
  9. ^^ @mr.yuck @fat ralphy My boy, is have some trouble, looks like it's the drain in the street that needs to be snaked from there, or worst case scenario, the pipe deteriorated midway and caved in? Hope you get it fixed @nicklesndimes soon.
    2 points
  10. My matrix is awesome, stepping into other matrix worlds gots me sayin crazy all the time . I mean come on, look at this....
    2 points
  11. you are going to get so thrashed for posting that!
    2 points
  12. Finished that ^ skipping the sequel. Posting both on eBay as a two item lot. starting this. Didn’t know king wrote pulp noir??
    2 points
  13. yooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wait till tomorrrrrrrrrrroooooooowwwww
    1 point
  14. This is true. I got thrashed/trashed for a misspelling.
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. ever cook something that’s not seafood but you leave the dishes in the sink for a few days and it turns into seafood
    1 point
  17. people who eat McDonald's shouldn't be allowed to vote.
    1 point
  18. Thanks, but I got rookie numbers. OMB is the true MVP.
    1 point
  19. @LUGRis the true MVP of this benching game.
    1 point
  20. You shower with your wead now? BTW, that one tile looks out of place. Until next time.
    1 point
  21. 555twitter.com_1697992109412.mp4
    1 point
  22. I still use benadryl, ~12.5 mg on occasion when i can feel my anxiety being high before bed, but I cannot praise the power of cbt-I (cognitive behavioral therapy--insomnia) enough. It was WORK by all standards, and it takes real discipline, but I sleep well at least triple compared to my normal over the last decade. I can't remember if I've posted in Herr about it or not. Also, I think you're married, but sleep-divorce makes a big difference, too. If you have a guest bedroom try it out for a couple weeks. This can be a hard-sell to the wife, but explaining pragmatically that you can be a better partner by miles when you're well rested during the waking hours shouldn't be objectionable.
    1 point
  23. Yo is that a Picasso? oh look it’s Van Gogh’s ear
    1 point
  24. Is this a locker room squabble between a Hayden and a Brayden? crazy
    1 point
  25. Celestine Prophecy is written like it’s for young adults. I’m still gonna finish this garbage tho. Worst part: i also have the sequel “the tenth prophecy” on my shelf. Why, oh why, did one of my mentors suggest these to me? Western spiritualism bullshit. My synopsis? “It’s like totally alllllll about the vibesssss mannnnnnn”
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00