Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/09/2023 in all sections

1. Corporate performative sincerely is gross to see done in person by coworkers
    4 points
  2. The vintage bathroom situation is still around heavy man. I have one but no colors on the throne. I think the stainless fridge game is just commonplace now. They make cool color ways I been looking at cause we for sure need a new fridge but not top priority rn. People like @LUGRare just fucking weirdos for not customizing that bitch. Tryna shame a nigga for drunk pie but you out here lookin like the 12oz version of Dexter. Suspect son. Ima send you a postcard and a magnet. Put them shits on your weird ass fridge lolololol.
    4 points
  3. @KILZ FILLZ naw - living life and getting fucking trucked by the experience has some real beauty to it……
    3 points
  4. ssstwitter.com_1675921363644.mp4
    3 points
  5. Sometimes I can’t help but think all these folks on depression and anxiety meds got it figured out and I’m the sucker. I’m not depressed or anxious but fuck sometimes it would be nice to be numb to all the bullshit of life
    3 points
  6. 2 points
  7. I've never thought about it like that. This makes total sense to me.
    2 points
  8. Having had a few of these experiences myself, most recent of which saw me end up with my car 100 metres in the bush only to walk away unscathed, I wonder what the other members here have gone through of a similar nature? Also this thread is a memorial to my best friend “Eve” who gave me the ride of a lifetime prior to this unfortunate event transpiring. In line with my recent posts about encouraging other members here to join back in with the active forum once more, I’ll add that prior to this accident I sent my father a text message trying to reach out to him to let him know that if he isn’t physically present in my life and “reality” I can’t let him know that I love him, and even after showing him the evidence as attached that I could be dead, he would rather play happy families with kids that are not his own and as such the cost of my crash was a small price to pay to learn that I am a greater and more loving man than he will ever be in his life as a result of his failure to understand that his kids are supposed to be more important to him than a strange piece of pussy. So take the lesson from this tale and apply it to your own lives, as we all know people who have passed on and whilst some of us may come to live with regrets, I’m never going to be the one who wasn’t the last to reach out to those I care about, including the members here who have given me so many entertaining memories over the years, which sees me as the one who lives without the regret or “coulda, shoulda, woulda” mentality that will plague those who fail to be honest with themselves as to what kind of husband, father, brother, lover and such they really are at their core. I waited to post this thread until I handed the plates in so there is no way to attribute them back to me at this stage as they are with the DOT and could belong to anyone at this stage. With this said, feel free to share your NDE’s here and whatever you learned about the value of your life and the tenuous thread we walk between life and death and the uncertainty that comes with facing the potential that you may not be here tomorrow.
    2 points
  9. I think I tweeted 4 times in my entire life and that was more than enough for me.
    2 points
  10. @ndvHave you ever laser engraved a fridge?
    2 points
  11. Elon out here wilin out. ssstwitter.com_1675903997509.mp4
    2 points
  12. Literally managing a small network of weed dealers for years in Boston taught me this. It's correct.
    2 points
  13. gonna read this tomorrow. A little novella. A Murakami fan so hoping it’ll be quality.
    2 points
  14. ssstwitter.com_1675996244074.mp4
    1 point
  15. I took a bunch of dooks there in public toilets and German households and don’t remember it being different either. Must be butterfly effect.
    1 point
  16. I lived in Germany almost 7 years as a kid and don't remember seeing one of these. Not that surprising since I've never been a fan of strange toilet duke drops, and I mostly hung around the American military bases/housing. Some of my Calzone poops are so solid I think I could lift myself up off the seat if I balance on the duke as it comes out, and pushed hard enough.
    1 point
  17. TPR piecing Bondi in first week of first Gulf war in 1991 Hugely influential day for me as a grommet ( was there watching) some guy has pulled up a lot of these pics from getty images
    1 point
  18. 1. Going to get the necessary checks to volunteer at Foodbank SA (would only take about 24hrs all up) DONE 2. review my addiction to fucking instagram and streaming services WORK IN PROGRESS BUT DEFINITELY IMPROVING (subscribed to an App called Opal that physically locks them during times you set) 3. rebuild my relationship with my kids a bit. (Life at home is fucking exhausting with all the constant fighting) SLOWLY SLOWLY 4. try to catch one tag per day ONLY 41 TAGS BEHIND 5. if there's time left over a few more fucking pieces. ( ideally a character on each one to spice up my albums) HAHAHAHAHA!!!
    1 point
  19. The fact that the IRL version is wilder than South Park.....
    1 point
  20. Cupid "Ye" Cupid Ye exists due to lack of medication. Because so, Cupid Ye goes on a rampage and tells people he loves Hitler and such.
    1 point
  21. They do. But I think they call it Califonia Psychics.
    1 point
  22. Shit happened again today, the stinky dumper chick. I show up at some random time and there she is. It's on some Friday type shit of every time I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen, like is this chick following me like a bad spy movie? Take your big ass and your blabber mouth and go.
    1 point
  23. Just conducted a goggle search for laser engraved refrigerator. Nothing. Disappointed 😞 However, this Moogle stuff came up in one of the many photos.
    1 point
  24. I chuckle because I personally haven't. But there's gotta be someone out there who has. I mean there's mtiple factors involved, for instance, marking field most lasers are 3.5" , 5" 6.5" Sq. However there are a few lasers which come with a hefty price tag but have marking fields from 1ft Sq. to over 2ft Sq. Super exspensive but I am sure laser marking an entire fridge is possible. Why? Wanna send me a door ? What do you have in mind ?
    1 point
  25. @One Man Bannedyou could bootleg that D&G fridge and get a vehicle wrap done on your refrigerator. Is that a new business? Matching Custom wrapped appliances!
    1 point
  26. German toilets^^ not sure why they feel the need to be able to take a good long look at their turds before commending them to the deep.
    1 point
  27. ssstwitter.com_1675738136500.mp4
    1 point
  28. ssstwitter.com_1675742507467.mp4
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. ssstwitter.com_1675741878865.mp4
    1 point
  31. Didn't really eat today, went back to that burger again
    1 point
  32. Didn't really make any. I ended the year doing some good daily walks/hikes and have kept that going into the new year. Had a list of some things to get done in the start of 2023 and am slowly working through it.
    1 point
  33. How is everyone doing with the resolutions? I am trying with the complaining thing, at least to be cognizant of it. I been a grump for the past year though and a lot of people kind of expect it of me I think so they will bitch in conversation or bring up shit that they know will get me going.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00