Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/21/2023 in all sections

1. That second one made me lol so much I had to show my screen to the person next to me 😂
    3 points
  2. He gave the box a 7.9. Could’ve went 8.1 but a little too much flop.
    2 points
  3. Gave making a pan pizza from scratch a shot today. Room for improvement on that dough.
    2 points
  4. @anybody_wanna_peanut?and I met up here in Pittsburgh and we went to the conservatory here. It’s my (1 of 2) favorite places to visit here. the corpse flower was there during that visit and this is the stage we caught it at. I made up these legos and the plan was to make a thread or a day in pies post here on 12 about our meet up and the things we saw using these legos. We never made the thread but here’s a few pics RIP CJ
    2 points
  5. Ha. No. I think someone posted it a while while back but now ima have to go find it becaue I have now BOTH songs in my head GEE THANKS hahaha
    2 points
  6. Here's to England, Canada, trailer park boys, inflation and the end of the world, because... Beer.
    2 points
  7. my ex gf sent me this random ass picture from twitter as a link on Instagram's dm two days ago, and its geeking me out cause i need to know the backstory or reason she sent it.....
    2 points
  8. I stand by pepperoni, jalapeños and light pineapple as complete fire. Dont knock it until you try it - its kinda like fucking fat bitches.
    2 points
  9. Since we're on gun shit. Glock Switch.mp4
    2 points
  10. As many may know, the U.K. is pretty awful at the minute (minute is an understatement) thankfully the local brewery has brewed a pint to fight the cost of living crisis coming in at below £3:50. Brits need pints no matter what… 🤦‍♀️
    2 points
  11. If those guys had goatees they would rock harder. Truth.
    2 points
  12. Was this the sports arena shit you were looking for @SMdoubleXL? I heard the whole version of this shit for the first time the other day.
    2 points
  13. Jalapeños are a must on almost anything. My son rocks the pepperoni and pineapple pizza.
    1 point
  14. This is 2023, the pineapple is shutting all these haters up!
    1 point
  15. Found the pics of the walls outside of the Erotic Heritage Museum I posted just up a bit
    1 point
  16. @NightmareOnElmStreetwhatcha gonna do when you open it up and there is a bunch of 1980s lookin Russian spy tech pieces plugged into your machine?
    1 point
  17. Yes I would fuck most women
    1 point
  18. A rare trash from me dawg
    1 point
  19. Before we moved from Las Vegas we ventured out to near by towns A quick hour drive south is a lil old ghost/mining town, Nelson. a lil stop by these old railway tunnels that give a view of Lake Mead that is withering away. I think this day I used my Nikon d3100 i love dusty old rusty things. there is a plane out here used as a movie prop. I’m gonna guess this is it. or this one. …..
    1 point
  20. The museum hosted a naked bike ride-I think they tried to make it an annual thing. Can’t remember what happened after the first one. i didn’t ride. But was there. i think nipples and genitalia had to be covered (they had this double decker displayed inside after this) IMG_3966.MOV
    1 point
  21. Oh! And my two favorites from the Bingo visit the John Lennon painting and the “favorite” Paige of art was this. They asked you to take a pic of it. Upon leaving they asked what your fav was. And then educated you a lil more on it. this was my fav was told it was painted by Walt Disney. He had a collection of them and never signed em as such
    1 point
  22. There was a section Walls looked like notebook paper. Was a place for people to express anything sexually. Privacy is asked for as some notes were about sexual abuse. here’s a few I thought were ok to share bonus selfie
    1 point
  23. I heard this on a 90’s radio station this evening for the first time in 20ish years….I’m sorry.
    1 point
  24. we're gonna rock down to electric avenue
    1 point
  25. shits been in the back of my mind since saturday... 🤦🏽‍♂️
    1 point
  26. fuck I have to pass this on somehow been going round my head all morning -please if there's a god he's gonna make it stop.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00