Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/30/2021 in all sections

1. Unfucked the cabinet from my girlfriends ability to absolutely demolish any organization in the kitchen within 2 days. But also I have too much cabinet space and don't grasp that I don't have to cram everything together....this middle class living is fucking weird to me sometimes.
    3 points
  2. I just can't get over the top right diaper crotch she permanently has now
    3 points
  3. I like electric power washers for many tasks because they are not as powerful as gas making it easier to avoid stripping paint or damaging wood. It is too bad you can hardly buy a decent hose now a days, we use red ones in construction that are supple and coil without problem but you can't find a similar product at home depot regardless of price.
    3 points
  4. I couldn't - the owner was on my roof installing the solar panels
    2 points
  5. 2 points
  6. whereabouts is this. obviously around Austin?? looks like a serious project. Are termites an issue in Texas? On the opposite end of accomplishment I managed to to reverse my car into the solar panel guy's ute and break one of his side lights as well as dent a panel.
    2 points
  7. who invited OMB Jr to the book reading?
    2 points
  8. I have some coworkers who have been in my ear about getting Paramount+ for Yellowstone but I’m staying away for this reason. happy with my Netflix sub and other people’s logins for Hulu and Disney lol
    2 points
  9. As far as the vaccine is concerned I got it. But I’m kind of confused myself on why it’s still being pushed so hard when it doesn’t seem to prevent anything other than getting bad symptoms. So if you have a good immune system, what’s the point? But I don’t concern myself too deeply with the subject so I could be ignorant to some parts of the puzzle.
    2 points
  10. 06fe05e48c9d95dee9c2fe1a5d04011f.mp4
    2 points
  11. In the 4th picture, the hill you can see in the back behind the trees is also ours..... and that is where our main house is going to be built.
    2 points
  12. Over the past few weeks I've been tearing down the burned house on our property using excavators and skid steers. Here are pictures from it mostly all cleaned up. We left the deck standing because it is mostly undamaged and are going to turn it into a small cabin/guest lodge. The concrete footings from the house were left in place and will likely be used for the foundation of a storage building. It's about time to start purchasing building materials. My gf and I are going to do as much as we can ourselves since we both have experience in this area but have never actually built an entire house. Design goals include: small footprint on the ground 2-3 stories open top floor/roof w/ easy access like top floor porch w/ covering appliances installed on roof (a/c unit/solar/hydro) lots of "off grid" power generation to supplement city power
    2 points
  13. 501105f6eb990e4917981243c98d103e.mp4
    2 points
  14. 2021-11-25 19.33.13.mp4 Medium rare with light hint of shit stain. Prison cooking taken to new heights.
    2 points
  15. his pokemon foo fighters mashup is perfection
    1 point
  16. Yeah but mining the earth for metals is not "green". None of this stuff is made from recycled materials.
    1 point
  17. its outside of Austin. It's going to be a lot more work but the shitty part of the job is done which was tearing down and throwing away a house with the roof burnt out of it.
    1 point
  18. the girl that sells me all my plumbing fixtures looks like this woman minus the retarded lips and clown tits.
    1 point
  19. I don’t think it’s solely a “personal agenda”, as it is probably considered a win for EV, and big win for Bidens. Same as Saudis staying in Trump hotels and then getting a major arms deal.
    1 point
  20. A bunch of fucking kid touching pedos should all get the pavement temp che… Oh Trump’s on the list? FAKE NEWS.
    1 point
  21. So what’s the timeline on this? When can i expect my unexpected death by vaccine?
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. If you ever get the chance to visit a Samuel smith pub in the U.K. go for it. Sometimes they can be a bit shit due to the type of clientele cheap booze attracts, but sometimes you can find a good one. It always amazes me how everything is Samuel smith branded from the crisps to the wine to the spirits
    1 point
  24. Dude with the gun should have been more of a man and not went for his gun because the father of his lady’s kid was a nuisance. He’s a coward.
    1 point
  25. You cannot off a bunch of people at once quickly because they'll catch on. Slow attrition is the way. I just think it's weird that people will believe (finally) that the ching chong virus is a bioweapon, but refuse to believe that the same people releasing the weapon are in bed with everyone involved w/ the vax. It's a mega easy connection to make that many have realized for themselves. I'm not accusing anyone of ignorance for any reason other than not being exposed to the right information (by design). Fucking psy op'd again.
    1 point
  26. youtube chucked this one at random two days ago been humming it ever since. boy it must have been some shit in the 80's trying to pick up goth chicks in a club.
    1 point
  27. “I write today from a position rare for a former prosecutor: to beseech you to commute the sentence of a man who I helped put behind bars,” he wrote. “With time, and the benefit of hindsight, I have realized that the prosecution and continued incarceration of Mr. Peltier was and is unjust. We were not able to prove that Mr. Peltier personally committed any offense on the Pine Ridge Reservation.” https://www.huffpost.com/entry/leonard-peltier-prison-clemency-biden_n_618049f3e4b059d0bfc19e5c The fucking guy is practically dead, but, free the man.
    1 point
  28. Actually never heard him before. Just went through some songs tho. Diggin it. @where English song to keep whitey safe
    1 point
  29. seconded on this point
    1 point
  30. haha. I like Mayo. I don’t think I like what looks to be 2 cups of Mayo mixed into what ever horse shit they were cheffin up in the commercial. I do have a homie that doesn’t eat white sauces. No Mayo, no ranch, no sour cream, it’s weird.
    1 point
  31. ^ "... nothing that a hundred men on Mars could ever do..."
    1 point
  32. https://americanaffairsjournal.org/2021/11/the-cia-and-the-new-dialect-of-power/ “The CIA’s adoption of the new dialect of power also has wider implications given the ongoing debate over whether, in the words of the economist Tyler Cowen, “wokeism will rule the world” and become the next great American export.48 If exporting “wokeism” abroad is a goal of the United States, the CIA will play an important role. Historically, the agency has been more adept at cultural manipulation than intelligence gathering (see the Bay of Pigs Invasion, the failure to predict the Iranian Revolution, the failure to predict the Yom Kippur War, the failure to predict the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan, the failure to predict 9/11, the faulty intelligence pointing to the existence of WMDs in Iraq, and most recently, miscalculating the strength of Ashraf Ghani’s government in Afghanistan).49 After all, this is an agency that failed to foresee the success of its own propaganda efforts in the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Given its track record, the CIA is certainly not above culture jamming abroad, but the question of why it would even bother remains. In a rebuttal to Cowen, Ed West, the senior editor of UnHerd, argues that wokeism is unlikely to resonate among elites in China, India, and the Middle East because wokeness is not an ideology or a set of discrete political demands, but rather a Western vernacular.50 Its single consistent demand—inclusion of individual minorities at the elite level—is already a feature in much of the non-Western world. Iran reserves a number of seats in its parliament for religious minorities; affirmative action in government jobs for “scheduled castes and tribes” is written into the Indian constitution; and the Chinese Communist Party sets quotas for ethnic minority representation in its congress. This serves as a legitimization tactic for the current elite in these countries just as wokeness does here. Of course, woke language is far less likely to have any substantive effect on the well-being of its purported beneficiaries. Take the decline of black wealth under the presidency of Barack Obama or Aung San Suu Kyi’s heartfelt interview with future CIA operative Amaryllis Fox over the treatment of minorities in Myanmar—combined with her failure to stop, or even acknowledge, the genocidal treatment of the Rohingya under her premiership—as examples. Anything “woke” the CIA says or does, from its use of the elite vernacular to the invocation of human rights, is aimed at the politically engaged American professional class first, and the cosmopolitan elite second. On the international stage, it will continue to utilize “wokeness” to attack opponents like China and Iran for their treatment of minorities while ignoring or defending the actions of allies like Israel and Saudi Arabia, as it has for decades. Opponents of the United States and its allies will similarly criticize America’s treatment of minorities, Palestinians, African Americans, or whomever happens to be in the news that day, with accusations of hypocrisy flying from both sides. Thus wokeness is unlikely to be useful to the CIA as a tool of cultural imperialism writ large. Still, moral justifications for state inter­ference abroad will continue to be marshalled to convince the American public and some global audiences of the necessity of those interventions, such as the Bush-era hand-wringing over the plight of Afghan women under Taliban rule. As for the superficial spread of the dialect of power, this is probably inevitable, if articles like “‘You Don’t Look Dalit’ and Other Things ‘Upper Castes’ Must Stop Saying to Dalits Immediately,” published in an Indian newspaper, are any indication, at least among the anxious professional classes.51”
    1 point
  33. I have the same medical degree bill burr has.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00