Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/10/2021 in all sections

1. Bumping this shit, cause it’s even more relevant than when I made. Who could have predicted the global shit show the world has become?
    3 points
  2. Pricey but shit was fire. Damn thing weighed like 10 lbs. Slice looking like some lasagna. Slice of Homage in San Jose.
    2 points
  3. Foxfire 1: Hog Dressing, Log Cabin Building, Mountain Crafts and Foods, Planting by the Signs, Snake Lore, Huniting Tales, Faith Healing, Moonshining. *Foxfire 2: Ghost Stories, Spring Wild Plant Foods, Spinning and Weaving, Midwifing, Burial Customs, Corn Shuckin’s, & Wagon Making Foxfire 3: Animal Care, Banjos and Dulcimers, Hide Tanning, Summer and Fall Wild Plant Foods, Butter Churns, Ginseng Foxfire 4: Fiddle Making, Springhouses, Horse Trading, Sassafras Tea, Berry Buckets, & Gardening. Foxfire 5: Ironmaking, Blacksmithing, Flintlock Rifles, & Bear Hunting 6: Shoemaking, 100 Toys and Games, Gourd banjos and Song Bows, Wooden Locks, & A Water-powered Sawmill 7: Ministers and Church Members, Revivals and Baptisms, Shaped-Note and Gospel Singing, Faith Healing and Camp Meetings, Foot Washing, Snake Handling 8: Southern Folk Pottery From Pug Mills, Ash Glazes, Groundhog Kilns to Face Jugs, Churns, Roosters, Mule Swapping and Chicken Fighting 9: General Stores, The Jud Nelson Wagon, A Praying Rock, A Catawban Indian Potter, Haint Tales, Quilting, Home Cures, The Log Cabin Revistited 10: Railroad Lore, Boarding Houses, Depression-Era Appalachia, Chairmaking, Whirligigs, Snake Canes, Gourd Art 11: The Old Home Place, Wild Plant Uses, Preserving and Cooking Food, Hunting Stories, Fishing, More Affairs of Plain Living 12: Square Dancing, Crafts, Cherokee Traditions, Summer Camps, World War Veterans, Personalities
    2 points
  4. Awake NY new era fitted
    2 points
  5. Cindy Crawford isn't even questionable in my book. Absolute trash.
    2 points
  6. Its about to get a whole lot worse. The supply chain issue is still breaking down. I read an article the other day where a trucker was talking about a part that broke down on his truck. He said it was a 4 month or so wait for the part so his company just bought him a new truck. A part broke on his new truck and that part is on national back order. Shits gonna get wild. For the past year my wife has been studying permaculture and native plant species. I have been studying raising and butchering livestock. We have found a few friends that want to join us and build a small self sufficient community. We have a loose timeline of a year and a half to break ground on the project. I hope that’s not too late.
    2 points
  7. I think I’m gonna build an earth ship in the next few years.
    2 points
  8. These_guys_are_in_a_John_Wick_movie-yw2mv97bp9m71.mp4
    2 points
  9. Watching this after work. Never seen before. Finally available to stream.
    2 points
  10. Invented the "Dub" sub-genre of Reggae back in the 60's. Creative genius IMO. This dudes work is still life changing for many, 3 generations later. Inspired musicians worldwide to follow in his path, and they're still making excellent music to this day. His vibes are definitely going to keep echoing throughout the rest of eternity, pun intended. R.I.P. brother.
    1 point
  11. You should have tied them tighter.
    1 point
  12. Finna start robbing scalps like inglorious bastards.
    1 point
  13. @mr.yucksomething about her ears weird me out man
    1 point
  14. You know I'd never make a cuck out of you like that. Bro's before hoe's bro.
    1 point
  15. ^ They should offer free W's with that sign Also this:
    1 point
  16. Arguing over stuff we have no control over is pretty gay. It’s fun for a little bit but mostly gay. nothing against gays tho
    1 point
  17. Invermectin: Apply directly to forehead
    1 point
  18. Dog looks like they smoked all your weed and ate all your popcorn while you were at work.
    1 point
  19. @Bojanglesmakes gyms hip hop
    1 point
  20. Dead ass the most fire ice cream ever.
    1 point
  21. Kinda looking forward to the Wonder Years reboot on Hulu. Same concept… A grown up reminiscing on a simpler time. This time from the perspective of a black kid in the 60’s. Hoping it’s as fun and relatable as the original and not another platform to talk about how America is inherently racist. We’ll see, but hoping it’s a good series.
    1 point
  22. Bonus kind of perveract but kinda weird cause even though work out jegging chick was hot her body was so thin it made a nigga uncomfortable just lookin at her. I was truly happy to see her hitting the bbq truck Lolol.
    1 point
  23. This was dead ass the most fire thing I have tasted in a long time. Brisket Mac n cheese egg roll off some bbq food truck. I knew it was going to be interesting based on the fact it was manned by a little old ass Asian lady. Never seen that one before. Had to pull up.
    1 point
  24. I live next to a brewery that has a frequent food truck of some sort. These were fantastic
    1 point
  25. Dude pretty much invented one of (if not) the first full fledged electronic music genre. He's take a reggae beat, sample the drum/bass lines and remix it into his own tunes, throw in recorded lyrics, etc. Things like throwing reverb, echoes etc. in production all come from him. From there his techniques were used in punk, disco, obviously Hip Hop, and most EDM. Most people who produce recorded music these days can thank him for coming up with a lot of the techniques they probably take for granted since they're so universally used. Obviously I'm passionate about dub, and ska for some reason. Such a small place on the world, so much influence on the rest of it, and he's somewhere near the core of that. Goes beyond me caring if people listen to his stuff, or if they're fans too, I just hope history doesn't overlook his somewhat massive contributions to music's evolution.
    1 point
  26. It has been a while, perhaps now would be a good time for me to go back and listen to some Marley, before and after Scratch. If memory serves Lee moved them way along, Joe Strummer also, what a heavy hitter.
    1 point
  27. Meatball, sopressata, and cayenne aioli. Good pie, but unfortunately mild in spite of spicy ingredients.
    1 point
  28. Yo! Any one of you Oontzer's have or heard of Ylati? I think their styles are legit.
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. 12ozpreppert. I have enough water in tanks to supply drinking water to my block for a few days or for my family for ages. Trouble is now 80% of it is semi contaminated with eucalyptus leaves falling into the tanks The primary tank I'd use is actually the worst offender which is a worry but you would boil it and it should be drinkable if not appetising. what I need to do is boil it and see if the colouration changes.. I noticed in the freakout frenzy at my supermarket th at lots of fruit wasn't being bought so I stocked up and borrowed my in laws' dehydrator. took the last of my grapes from the vine and started drying them! Now my house smells like cheap wine and there's only 9 hours to go. I might get them out in the sun to do it au natural once it hits midday then back in the machine. Then I move on to the apples. My father in law is a pretty handy old guy so whenI gave him some grapes ( i had about 3 times this amount) he gave me a bucket of peas and some zucchinis. Zucchinis homegrown seem to last way longer and I grate them up in ever
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00