Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/30/2021 in all sections

1. Wicked obscure Lolol. Doesn’t get much more obscure than that. Almost worth a neg but I love Japanese culture and things are weird for Asian folks peoples right now so I’ll let it slide. saw alone with a lonely bartender at a hipster metal bar a few years ago. Super weird. And I used to love murakami when I was still smart and read books. Should definitely do that again.
    3 points
  2. 2 points
  3. Lololol! I know far more Korean horror than Japanese. At least I think so, but I could be fuckin up. And Jesus Christ what’s the cut off for a guy knowing about a movie!? Does 5/6 years ago count? Are we supposed to know things decades before the age of the guess the movie thread lololol!? And hellll naw @Kultsjust because a movie is on criterion for damn sure doesn’t scurry away from being too obscure. There are so many ridiculous films on there not a damn one of us have seen or heard of ever... ANYWAYS! JEEEEZ! ima keep it Asian. And funky. And criterion (early hint) but yes this is rather popular IMO and not very obscure at all whatsoever lol.
    2 points
  4. with all this old school 8bit talk i gotta recommend Enter The Gungeon.. i just downloaded it the other night since its free on playstation for their "state of play" or whatever and its super fun.. mad fucking annoying cause yeah you die and you gotta start all over again but overall its pretty sick.. this video pretty much explains everything.. i think you all have a ps4 so yeah definitely check it out..
    2 points
  5. @Kultsit is on criterion. And noes if you know anything about Japanese horror you know about that movie. I should neg you for suggesting to neg me but you are considering reading Murakami so I’m gonna let it slide.
    2 points
  6. Only thing we all know for sure is that these mass shootings will never, ever stop. Like, ever. More than likely the shootings will only increase. And no amount of government regulations is going to stop it... if anything it'll just make it worse. So shrug your shoulders and move on.
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. If HPV vac was this throughly controlled less women would get cervical cancer from fucking HPV dicks and less dudes would get throat cancer from eating HPV pussy. let’s use the advances we have available to make life better instead of being a country of fuckheads swayed by tards who never passed college biology.
    2 points
  9. Technically she's not wrong, he can could pass for white, and the term "white", or even "caucasian" itself is meaningless, unscientific, and illogical. The concept of race is a cultural tool, a lens used to distort unique individuals into a homogenous groups. A system of classification used for emotional, personal, and political reasons, and never anything useful unless you're trying to get elected. There's no such thing as a race, just like there's no genetic parameter that defines exactly what white is, because any parameter you chose as a genetic "white" trait, is present in what most people would not define as "not white" as well. Straight hair, light skin, different color eyes, stronger preferences on average for unflavored chicken. I know people who aren't white that have varying combinations of all these traits.The definition of what is white varies wildly. For example: Italians, Jews, even Polish people were not considered "white" in the U.S. until the mid 20th century. The moment you stop worrying about if someone's lineage is from, and start looking at them, and judging them by what sets them apart as an individual, the better you'll be able to judge them. For example, Brian Gumbal is technically "black", but if you were to shake his hand for the first time as a stranger, you probably wouldn't throw up a pound if you were wise enough in judging him as an individual. If you regard race for what it is, a silly cultural concept, it's actually hilarious anyone takes it as seriously as they do. That's not to say there isn't racism, or people who self identify with a particular "race" as a part of their identity, I'm just saying you're retarded if you do. If you think your genetics make you special you either want adopt other people's accomplishments as part of your own false identity as an individual, or you want to use it as an excuse to treat these made up groups differently than your own. That's not a trait specific to one made up group, it's a trait specific to individuals with personal problems, or just looking for an excuse to be violent/shitty to other human beings.
    2 points
  10. Quick look at home prices yep; nope
    1 point
  11. Pretty sure that’s how you catch salmonella as an STD.
    1 point
  12. @Tails0nEthat looks legit. Can you keep it once the month is up? I’m gonna download it tonight.
    1 point
  13. @Tails0nEi’ve heard some stories from varying people of the past few days and they really do range all over the place. I’ve heard from someone that they know someone who had it as bad as i have. When i go to the bathroom i wear the mask for the like 5 steps and then i remove it, if i sit on the toilet i wipe it down, and just wash my hands. Its usually sprayed down and all that stuff after, its definitely better safe than sorry. I even wipe down the shampoo bottles and such after i take showers. Thanks though man, even though its been hell i do feel like i’m getting better, just very slowly, which i’ve heard is normal.
    1 point
  14. holy fuck dude thats nuts.. honestly its not even like that over here on this side.. i really hope you get well soon my dude.. its crazy hearing that cause its super chill over here for us with my girl and her daughter.. my girls daughter has been fine and just in her room.. i hear her cough and sneeze here and there more coughing sometimes but then shes cool.. my girl has just been on and off lethargic but also has had that pain behind her eyes but not as bad she says it just feels like a minor headache.. she says it comes and goes same with her hot flashes.. all in all they both dont have any serious problems thankfully but literally last night my girl lost her smell and taste.. said she was wondering why she couldnt taste the siracha in her sandwich and figured out it was cause of covid.. she took a shot of siracha, nothing.. valentina, nothing.. some lime juice we had in the fridge, nothing.. mouthwash? nope, nothing.. she said it feels like theres a thin clear film over her tongue preventing her from tasting kind of like the numbing gel they have you gargle at the doctor when you're bout to have surgery or something but just for taste.. she said shes not scared just more weirded out and finds it interesting.. apparently smoking weed has helped with the pressure behind her eyes since she doesnt have any of the respiratory problems.. she did have some dizzy spells the other day but yesterday she was completely fine and today shes just mad tired with a headache.. as for me i havent been feeling any different really.. my girl has gotten kind of annoyed with me cause im dead ass constantly spraying shit down and excessively washing my hands and using sanitizer.. ill walk around and spray the light switches, sink handles, toilet handle, fridge and door handles n everything like 3 times a day or so.. or whenever theyre both in the kitchen trying to make food and they leave just to be sure.. its mad annoying yes and even as im sitting here in the front completely away from everyone i still wear my mask and that hasnt bothered me at all until now.. i dont wear it all day ill take it off hear and there and at night i spray EVERYTHING down then take it off and chill.. still dont feel different.. only thing is i kind of do feel a random hot flash but i feel like its just my hot ass breath flowing back to me because of this fucking mask cause i dont feel it all over.. maybe im just being mad paranoid with certain things but we all went to take another covid test this morning so now its just wait and see what the results are.. its crazy how vastly different this is hitting other people compared to us.. one of my homegirls said she caught it in november and is fine now she can taste again but her smell is off.. apparently it comes and goes but when its there its very faint smells of stuff.. like lotion and cologne she can barely smell anymore, cilantro kind of tastes weird to her now but shes fine besides the smelling part.. i sincerely hope you get well soon and dont have any long lasting affects of this shit @abrasivesaint 🙏
    1 point
  15. It's not a donkey, its a chicken.
    1 point
  16. ^^ lol what is going on? What kinda race is this? I am really confused?
    1 point
  17. https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKb-QjxJ1rG/?utm_source=ig_embed 😶
    1 point
  18. 10 years ago someone says they're pansexual and people would be like "you like to fuck pans?!"
    1 point
  19. Field Programmable Gate Array Think of a microchip that has the ability to reconfigure itself to "be" any other piece of electronics. You need a transistor? No problem fpga can "be" a transistor. with a lot of reverse engineering and elec engineering work people have done things like made an snes system inside the fpga. the advantage is that it is exactly like the real hardware. There is no emulation going on at all. This means the glitches are still present. Slow downs when a ton of sprites are on screen happen etc. It is kind of a novelty IMO. it plays neo geo, sega genesis, and snes games fantastically. I even have some 8bitdo SN30 controllers that I use with the Mister for the complete nostalgic snes feel.
    1 point
  20. Yes yes let the anger flow through you @KILZ FILLZ I feel like you're summoning your inner DHABZ right now.
    1 point
  21. Ok nvm I have time. This one is a little obscure if your don’t dabble with foreign film, but is a notorious Japanese horror film.
    1 point
  22. You got it, I figured since that scene was on the poster someone would get it easily, great flick been really into Korean movies lately
    1 point
  23. Just do your thing homie yall might experience a couple bumps in the road from cultural differences but that shouldn't be a huge deal if your willing to put in the work like in any other relationship.
    1 point
  24. I hadnt really worked on my ride for a bit but I finally got some time to do a thing or two. As with any old car they have a distinctive smell. Well this one is no different aside from the fact that A mouse or two called this fucker home at some point in its life. Which I knew because there was a hole in the headliner from god knows when On those hot humid days you definitely know there was a fuckin mouse nest in the headliner. That my friends is a 63 year old headliner stain with mouse piss not pictured was 3 big ass mouse nest. These fuckers were living in luxury
    1 point
  25. good luck @abrasivesaintand @Tails0nE, sorry to hear fellas
    1 point
  26. 165279967_3862934767074881_4792834164641648048_n-merrydetermineditalianbrownbear.mp4
    1 point
  27. Vintage RIFF 170 drawing from 1983!
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. I mean it is weird to me to worry about what someone else's relationship entails. Literally doesn't matter to me where your pp goes or where someone's vagina goes. It's really their business and nobody else's concern. Who's fucking this donkey? I'd tell someone concerned for them to just keep holding the tail. That's all they have to worry about.
    1 point
  31. pretty awesome work by Shingo Tanagawa. I guess it took him 3 years to complete this short film.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00