Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/13/2021 in all sections

1. Volume 2 DHabz can see the future. He titled the thread plural.
    5 points
  2. I am questioning "what's the purpose" at this point myself.
    3 points
  3. Such a wild timeline to be living in. For like the last ~20 years I was thinking that 9/11 would be the craziest shit my grandkids would ask me about.
    3 points
  4. Double impeachment for first time.
    3 points
  5. I do think it’s kind of funny how he stood by and reaped the benefits of the traffic trump brought to his site for years, but now he blocked Trump from using it and all of a sudden he is considered a hero.
    3 points
  6. i feel like this is the beginning of the return of sites and forums. obviously you can still pressure a web host but it gets harder to even discover content you find objectionable when they're relegated to forums. i do not necessarily think this is a bad thing; i just watched a big meme page i follow launch a site.
    3 points
  7. Those aren’t facts though, who exactly thinks the Q Shaman led the charge? As far as i’ve seen that dude is just on the front page because he looks like he couldn’t remember if he was going to a Bills game or a Vikings game, except he stormed the Capitol.
    3 points
  8. 2 points
  9. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/14/a-memory-bobbing-around-the-ocean-message-in-a-bottle-found-after-two-years Nice way to bump this
    2 points
  10. pelosi was tossing challenge coins at national guard members who don't have sleeping pads 😭😭 she sucks so much man
    2 points
  11. 1. They're clearly scared of a 2024 run 2. This is an excellent way to waste more tax dollars 3. One of the Democrats might get to use Trump's catch phrase "you're fired" on him in the soundbyte of the year.
    2 points
  12. i don't believe the NYT report that mcconnell wants it, and even if he does, gop senators are scared to vote for it because the folks with rifles say not to. i am entertained but unsurprised
    2 points
  13. ^^ it's been fun/depressing to watch liberals rediscover that they actually love the carceral state. me, i would prioritize the people who injured and killed USCP cops and stole/damaged/destroyed property and the dudes who stormed the capitol with weapons and zip cuffs and other shit. slap the rest with a big fine. plenty of video of capitol police letting them in
    2 points
  14. Can't think of one good reason this guy should be locked up outside of wasting tax dollars. Send this dude something from the food flex thread. Feds are going at the non-violent protestors involved way too hard for their own good.
    2 points
  15. 2 points
  16. Exactly what I was thinking Abrasive, too. The media can say whatever they want about whoever they want, and they can all agree to say the same thing behind the scenes before going live with the "new info". I think the most disgusting thing about all of this is not people disagreeing about political ideas, we've always had that, it's that the media is lying in a way that seems to be more severe than we've experienced in our life times (if you were born in 70s-beyond).
    2 points
  17. In the moment it also reminded me that I'm glad I know how to get a sense of direction without having an electronic device do it for me, glad that I also know how to read and use a map. Anyone who grew up having an electronic device do it for them is royally fucked should their battery ever die.
    2 points
  18. to go from -10k to -5k I'll be moving to a beach as well Plus gonna marry a sudanese girl she's gotta be worth about 2m based on that chart
    2 points
  19. dont bust yet click to find out this trick for an extra 7 inches ive been trying to eat a gram of my own poop every day to build up a tolerance
    2 points
  20. Boogerbeard_-_Happy_New_Year-1344769846349762561.mp4
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Guess what guys. Passed my electric inspection today.
    1 point
  23. If you did not say anything, I would have never heard it in that way. Lol
    1 point
  24. I think his opposition is being petty at this point. Im not sure if he did anything good over the last 4 years, but a busted piece of shit border wall, a double impeachment, and him turning coat on his most ardent supporters will be his legacy.
    1 point
  25. They are a roomy TTS if you want them a little snug, half size down
    1 point
  26. Get on to teamblind.com and start learning the industry lingo from the people making the most money. @craig
    1 point
  27. Theoretically you could make money timing the market. In reality though, most that use this approach lose money eventually. Bitcoin isn't like a stock where you can inspect their balance sheet and compare against market trends. It's also too easily manipulated. This is based on my anecdotal experience but I've never met a successful trader, either online, or IRL. I do know several people that did well for themselves just holding, myself included.
    1 point
  28. These are fresh. Are they tts? I wear 10.5 airmax1.
    1 point
  29. Basically https://www.instagram.com/thrashermag/ now, I suppose? To be fair there's some cool little vids in there..
    1 point
  30. I won't call Tom Hanks a favorite, but he's done so many movies and there's a bunch I've enjoyed. He's that actor that you grew up seeing and everyone has probably seen at least 3 of his movies. First movie I saw from him as a child was probably Splash, but Batchelor Party seems to stand out. Not sure how I saw that as a kid, lack of adult supervision. Dragnet. Favs are Green Mile and Catch Me If You Can.
    1 point
  31. @Schnitzel that last one looks interesting, might check that out. Sons of Anarkiwi?
    1 point
  32. Everybody is crazy and now we can all kiss those reparations discussions goodbye.......
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00