Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/03/2020 in all sections

1. 3 points
  2. just changed my business hours. Not gonna become other peoples last minute end of the day convenience.
    2 points
  3. Nike footscape woven don mattingly x mister cartoon frank thomas x fucci (don’t really fuck with this card but it came as a pack with the mister cartoon joint.
    2 points
  4. I like the Globetrotters, because they win every game.
    2 points
  5. Camped out in the backyard with the kids on one of the coldest weekends of the year. took dog for first full on beach walk. had a covid test (negative)
    2 points
  6. BTW I'm very hyped right now to say the least, ETH is on a fucking tear.
    1 point
  7. @ndv remember when Xbox 1 first came out they included kinec that was as a camera/mic you put on top of your tv they had to quit including it in bundles because people avoided it due to shit like this...
    1 point
  8. I am sorry dont mean to laugh, but the slap was unexpected.
    1 point
  9. that was the trend back then big man center with a good point guard
    1 point
  10. Aug. 3 Game Time (ET) National TV Raptors vs. Heat 1:30 p.m. NBA TV Nuggets vs. Thunder 4 p.m. NBA TV Pacers vs. Wizards 4 p.m. — Grizzlies vs. Pelicans 6:30 p.m. ESPN Spurs vs. 76ers 8 p.m. — Lakers vs. Jazz 9 p.m. ESPN
    1 point
  11. karl and john stockton
    1 point
  12. Everytime someone says Jazz, all will ever think is Karl "The Mailman" Malone.
    1 point
  13. Rented a wood chipper today. Pumped 3 trees I cut down through that bad boy and got caught in hurricane rains as soon as I started.
    1 point
  14. Data Collection and eavesdropping must be so profitable the new PS5 remotes come with... Per Sony's play station 5 website under accessories: The DualSense wireless controller also includes a built-in microphone Kinda thinking if I buy this system, I gonna completely unplug the entire console when not using it.
    1 point
  15. listened to this over the last week: Comedian, screenwriter & bestselling author returns with a blistering satire. No one is safe as Ben Elton sends up everything from fake news culture to extreme gender politics, from political sloganism to the power of the hashtag, and everything in between. Why are we all so hostile? So quick to take offence? Truly we are living in the age of outrage. A series of apparently random murders draws amiable, old-school Detective Mick Matlock into a world of sex, politics, reality TV and a bewildering kaleidoscope of opposing identity groups. Lost in a blizzard of hashtags, his already complex investigation is further impeded by the fact that he simply doesn’t ‘get’ a single thing about anything anymore. Meanwhile, each day another public figure confesses to having ‘misspoken’ and prostrates themselves before the judgement of Twitter. Begging for forgiveness, assuring the public “that is not who I am”. But if nobody is who they are anymore - then who the f##k are we?
    1 point
  16. curious about the stats on this - trying to imagine where the 11 million figure comes from. I guess 2.5 million is the upper limit on iraq but where's the rest?
    1 point
  17. A wallet (Exodus) can only store and send cryptocurrency, if you want to use dollars to buy crypto you'll need an exchange. While Exodus has an exchange (Shapeshift) it connects to automatically, it only allows you to trade between crypto assets (for very high fee's), it won't allow you to deposit dollars and exchange them for crypto. I remember in the past you mentioned Coinbase being fucked, and I agree their response to customers that need tech issues resolved (I've got my own ongoing minor issue with them). I'd suggest opening a Gemini, or Uphold exchange account so you can trade in and out of crypto/dollars. In California there are probably dozens of exchanges you can choose from, link to your bank account, and start buying/selling cryptos.
    1 point
  18. Should have headed to the memes thread if you wanted them memes boy.
    1 point
  19. the smd k/d im hype on that cyberpunk game but Im gonna get ghosts of tsushima in the meantime
    1 point
  20. True - discogs.com or deviantart.com - two for the price of one. TPBM is not looking forward to work Monday morning.
    1 point
  21. Hey for real my first reaction to this picture was "what kind of monster cuts their sandwhich this way?" Then I got into an argument with my wife about how the only way this was an acceptable way to cut your sandwhich was if you were on your way to cutting it into quarters. In 39 years I've never cut my sandwhiches this way and I think thats why I had such a violent reaction to it. Now that I have had about 30 minutes to weigh the pros and cons, I realize this is the only acceptable way to half a sandwhich unless its diagonal. Props
    1 point
  22. Toyz only im gettin a sixer 😎
    1 point
  23. This thread makes me wonder why we didn’t see more og’s make a come back during all the rona shit. Most mf’s weren’t doing much. Some still aren’t. Any how I’ve been NOES as far back as I can remember on here. It may have fluctuated from my ancient aim or MySpace name at some point which was always SLASHERFILMSSUCK or I EATFRIEDCHICKEN. Anyhow. Toodle oo.
    1 point
  24. In my opinion, one of the most innovative right now with handstyles is Soviet. Each one is a masterpiece. His Instagram feed is a flood of incredible work...
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00