Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/15/2010 in all sections

1. But it's how I (you) remembered it, so the shit is hilarious and/or interesting. Thread for your favorite bullshit/exaggerated stories you pull out socially because you have an art to your storyteilling. (or you think you do). one of mine... THE NICKEL BAG Was at the mall in the Washington DC area & I was with my best friend at the time & a girl I liked but she didn't like me back (fucking friend zone), but we were really good friends type shit. Anyway we were like 14 or 15 years old, haning out at the arcade, playing Street Fighter II, (I was always Ken) & the mall Street fighter master showed up & kicked my ass like 9 games straight with Ryu, so it was extra embarrassing, especially since I was trying to get my hands on this girls tits that was with me. $3.75 later we bounced from the arcade, & on the way out I saw "Jay" (the wigger kid that always has the Raiders Starter jacket & matching cap, halfassed drug dealer.. You had one I'm sure... They would sometimes shave their beard to that super thin line that perfectly followed their jawline type motherfucker), so he has some weed & "we" buy a nickel bag from him. He hands it to me it's wrapped in foil & we get it back to my place to smoke. I construct a bong with a empty Scope bottle, the tube of a Bic pen & a socket out of my dad's toolbox & start huffing this shit down. Shit turned into a cartoon, we were losing our minds, & I figured out that we had just smoked weed that was drenched in PCP. After about the first 5 minutes we started having alot of fun. Felt invinsible, visuals were nuts & I got to hold hands with the coolest, hottest chick while walking through to woods- out of our minds on angel dust. We got married in 2004 & are happily married to this day. My advice, try PCP. But on accident...
    5 points
  2. BRO- I TYPE IN RED, IT ONLY SHOWS UP ORANGE TO HOMO'S AND THREAD TROLLS WHO ACT AS SPEED-BUMPS. KEEP IT MOVIN.
    2 points
  3. Dear oz, I am murried. Three times as charm-fill. Yee. <3 b.fish
    2 points
  4. I googled your question and came up with the answer in seconds But since its 2010 and niggas should already be doing that Im not even going to bother posting that shit up Think for once in your life
    2 points
  5. mom and dad don't count. grow your hair out, listen to slayer, and skate nothing but pools for the next 10 years. that should solve that. bonus points if you continually reak of weed.
    2 points
  6. Four day duck.chambord yellow rasin duck demi.sweet potato spatzle blue crab.beets foie.brioche.blackberries. squab.turnips.mustard greens mussels.crawfish shrimp stock.shallots.saffron.garlic.wine
    2 points
  7. it's like the 12oz version of Sleepless in Seattle.
    2 points
  8. Went up to the river today... first picked up my new project from a craigslister: To the River!! [/img] Wild blackberry bushes! Rad Rafts (grill + radio booth) ...phone died in between... Wrapping it up...
    2 points
  9. Jack stop telling people your Ozzy Osbourne son to get into places, your a fucking loser! -Ozzy
    2 points
  10. she can sell me real estate, but no on the smash.
    1 point
  11. kinda got rained out ! so pm me if you got something to say .
    1 point
  12. fucking bears man, they better not suck this year
    1 point
  13. everyone needs to stop using the same a...
    1 point
  14. not thread worthy. i must spread more negaprops around before negapropping you again.
    1 point
  15. I don't know lurker...looks pretty tuff to pull off
    1 point
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0UJaprpxrk
    1 point
  17. lift your spirits up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHb4gs1hwck&feature=player_embedded# my favorite part is when the baby gets taken away ...
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. Kool Keith is starting to show his age.........and homosexuality.........
    1 point
  20. this tie. http://www.zazzle.com/dao_fists_dao_fists_dao_fists_dao_fists_dao_tie-151746028843180787
    1 point
  21. [ATTACH]143627.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]143628.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]143629.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  22. [ATTACH]143609.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]143610.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]143611.vB[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  23. don't take lsd and take the fucking greyhound for 9 hours...
    1 point
  24. good to see family in North Carolina.....Whole wall
    1 point
  25. Running on a trial/error basis: I realize I'm not on par with a lot of guys on here, but I'm just trying to improve.
    1 point
  26. See, you think that. But no. No you dont. Bullee Dat.
    1 point
  27. His comedy is dead. So is yours.
    1 point
  28. Go to the link and you can see her get DP'd with the trampoline in the background... and she did have a cam web site but shut it down when we all found out about her secondary income. I do know she cyber fucked Greg Graffin cuz my boy got a fuck ton of Bad Religion stuff and we all got free tickets to see them back in the day. And she told us she met him in a chat room...
    1 point
  29. that was a fun night. police flashlights, niggas fallin asleep in the bushes across the tracks, motha fuckas going stealth mode in the bushes. bump ADD, SINEONE, BILE, PROPERTEA, NATURE, KGB, TWEAK.
    1 point
  30. i need to press my sarcasm button more often...i feel like i type in mono-tone...cant nobody here my emotions!!!!!!! COT DAMN!
    1 point
  31. i just heard about this (not up on my oontz lately), googled to see if it's true... and came to this startling realization DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?? When half the worlds TV watching population (estimate) googled that, they came to THIS WEBSITE for answers. We are on TMZ level status for douchebaggery media whore attention seeking behavioral reporting, and I think this is turrrble. But it also presents an opportunity for mayhem. I say we use this power for evil. Ideas?
    1 point
  32. next 2 that rehab is a METH check the last H THEN PEEP THE VOMIT exactly the same!!!! but anyway shits dope ill be borrowing next so i can VOMITfromMETHthenhitREHAB
    1 point
  33. THIS WHORE... I CANT SEE THE VIDEO, FUCK MY BROWSER. ID PROBABLY SMASH JUST TO TELL YOUR FRIEND I MADE HIS MOM GAG
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00