Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/18/2010 in all sections

1. Hi, prospective troll here, I never really considered becoming a troll but have managed to get my self a few neggs. At this point I'd be willing to go full-time as a troll but don't want to put too much effort into actually becoming a troll. Is the so-dubbed 'troll school' a mere series of webinars? If so I'd be more than happy to enroll as long as the fee is infinitesimal...almost non-existent really... *didn't bother to read the context of this thread, sorry, kinda busy.*
    5 points
  2. my dick hurts SHAI YER PROPS GAVE ME ONE LESS TAMPON AND YOU CALLED ME A GAY NIGGER, NOW I LIKE THE GAY NIGGER PART BUT I NEEEEED THE TAMPS. they're all i have...
    4 points
  3. we went full blown retarded on the food yesterday, it was my little girls b-day so fuck it: 3 racks or ribs, salmon, potato salad, asparagus, chips dips & whips... (leftoversoner) [ATTACH]141755.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]141756.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]141757.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]141758.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]141759.vB[/ATTACH]
    3 points
  4. im new here, so hello all!
    2 points
  5. Yes, you should. Then give him a wedgie and say "HUNGRY BUTT NOM NOM NOM."
    2 points
  6. I don't know what happened here, but you leave cocaine out of this
    2 points
  7. Barry Barbaric = Mr. Rossi ban this fuckers ip for god sake.
    1 point
  8. A few old ones to toss in the mix
    1 point
  9. well, now that you mention it. if i was a super famous established genius/artist/director, i know i would love to take a cigarette from some snot nose weasel who snuck onto set and interrupted my life just to talk about how cool my movies were to someone with no life experience, and other bullshit. academy awards are for suckers. praise from someone in a chainwallet and a crocked army hat is what my life needs. idea is win win
    1 point
  10. Yeah, the consequences of this role will never be the same. I'm thinking Oscar.
    1 point
  11. also, just removed 2 tamps from sausage party because the best way to deal with trolls is keep them with one tamp, otherwise they smell the blood and go crazy with troll tardiness, they're kinda like sharks, but without a future
    1 point
  12. High st. And east 14th (international) Happens quite often. Pimps beat their hoes. Also its another mentality here. If a female wanna talk shit like a guy and act hard like a nigga, she gonna get beat down like a nigga.
    1 point
  13. No such thing. I can track, I can hack, I can drink a gallon of milk in one day, but I cannot "backtrace". This is CSI Miami language. I do not approve. Also: Did you guys catch her saying that she "can fuck 'til her pussy bleeds"?
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. Im a social butterfly so i don't really need to worry about stuff like that.
    1 point
  16. That's the high semen content of your lower bowel diluting the faecal matter, isn't it? Aren't you more used to solid things entering, rather than leaving your rectum?
    1 point
  17. I just wanted to take a moment to point out that you jumping out of a window to impress a girl is completely retarded and 100% your own fault. Stop trying to blame it on white people and white powder.
    1 point
  18. Pregnant in Oakland Parking Lot Brawl (dude wrecks prego ho) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6PdyVrHO9g
    1 point
  19. you are one to talk cutty! glad you are still on my net nuts after being such a pussy in real life. feel free to get ahold of me so we can meet i know you have been a fan for years i would love to sign your book!! i aint putting shit down cutty!! hahaha your a clown
    1 point
  20. EDIT: how am i supposed to top that !
    1 point
  21. slip on the new one the homie dancin' and graffin' the gallery work spot shawn barber dancin' and graffin' again perv shot the short homie the big homie my dance and graf close to the end moarrrrrrrrrr later
    1 point
  22. Having pictures of shaved nuts is a perk of living in the bay? I'd leave that off the travel brochures br0
    1 point
  23. 7 and counting. I feel like I've really impacted someone's life with my thread
    1 point
  24. haha @ swamp's fan club Swamp has more bloody tampons following him around than a fucking used tampax collector
    1 point
  25. 1) Why is that the second time you've mentioned that in as many posts? 2) Why is that something you would mention, period?
    1 point
  26. Broad shoulders to carry a heavy load haha
    1 point
  27. its a hidden clue. once you get 1,000,001 rep points, you will get the 12th tic tac. time to start up the prop circle jerk thread again.
    1 point
  28. Fair enough. Still, it's 5:30. You could start drinking at home, it would be quite socially acceptable. Also, the new 12oz shop ads crack me up, 12 tic tacs and everything...haha
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. get your DAO ties here. http://www.zazzle.com/dao_fists_dao_fists_dao_fists_dao_fists_dao_tie-151746028843180787
    1 point
  31. voetsek an nimbus perissix is playin here tonight gonna be dopppeee
    1 point
  32. no, you stop responding to this thread first
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00