Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 05/23/2010 in all sections

1. this looked promising. BIG BEEF STEAK. it was two regular pieces sandwiched together. pissed. headed to gma's to stay the night. she stays at ours. the thing on top is cool. you can move the lights around with some computer program my mom doesn't know how to work. i've got the master code. this folks is where my lack of house cleaning skills were picked up. i saw like 3 dildos out in open view..... my mom's kinda freaky. next morning. i was really tempted to try this. really, what is this world coming to? she didn't look too bad from behind. portland street kid from the front. stopped for a train on the way home. right before i saw this i said i wanted an ich. i made it happen with my mind. and then i didn't get it focused..... boooooo. then had to charge battery.
    5 points
  2. Put me onto some good old soul music?? Give me links or videos, I just wanna get some good soul music on my shit.
    2 points
  3. 2 points
  4. Real Hip Hop. It get's me everytime!
    2 points
  5. sheep? a sheep is a wolf, everyone with an IQ knows this.
    1 point
  6. you're right, we should start torturing everything before we kill it.. and they're not even gonna eat it
    1 point
  7. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex) ladd got hurt on an early shift.
    1 point
  8. be more careful, if you are getting chased then the workers know about you, keep spots chill.
    1 point
  9. I think its "advice" just saying.
    1 point
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxJ3RlbvCvY
    1 point
  11. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex) Whys ladd not playing? Thorton is a bigger cry baby than sidney
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. Yep: http://www.mediafire.com/?dqmmj0lztjm
    1 point
  14. [ATTACH]137495[/ATTACH]
    1 point
  15. no, you threw a bunch of shitty ass tags everywhere. You guys are on the stupid ass tag banging shit. I've heard all about it. And the only one who knows how to throw a straight line on a wall completely rips off tier.
    1 point
  16. if you gotta do whateva just to keep a lil chedda, making moves yall!!
    1 point
  17. and thats ur opinion. cats up here swear their hard ass hell. wat u paint, can we see wat a "REAL" throwup is supposed to look like then?? u guys have so much to say.... show and prove then
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. thats good for 40 hp. atleast
    1 point
  20. Re: Tennessee Metal
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Re: Tennessee Metal No problem.
    1 point
  23. Re: Tennessee Metal props to casek..thanks for taking your own time to make this happen..
    1 point
  24. 1 point
  25. load limit - very well done! MN1 - those bean/cloud shots are some of the best I've ever seen! here is one I liked from a recent concert:
    1 point
  26. Germs...def. a favorite...never seizes to impress
    1 point
  27. He deserved it. Fuck, all matadors deserve it. Act like you're a fucking galant knight because you stab an already worn down and bled out animal. Stupid Spaniards. Have fun with your liquid diet, pissbag. Any Spanish people offended by this or trying to defend bullfighting as part of your culture...save it. It's dumb.
    1 point
  28. post more real hip hop videos like that one ^
    1 point
  29. Fri was his first game back. But with a lefty we had a makeshift lineup. C - AJ Ellis 1B - Belliard 2B - Green SS - Carroll 3B - Blake RF - Reed Johnson CF - Kemp LF - Manny
    1 point
  30. Re: NHL 09-10 Season (aka pens repeat, kris draper loves anal sex) i seriously doubt youll do that if the sharks win.. your not down "blood"
    1 point
  31. I play buck hunter at the pub when im drunk sometimes.
    1 point
  32. 1 point
  33. I'm drunk and yesterday I went on TC and I told NSMB this shit----- TC is a some gossip faggot mtv shit that these clowns take serious all dorks do on TC is gossip like bitches---and that is clown shit to me and for the record I doubt DAO is on some snitch shit----------DAO is a coo nigger If you ever wonder when the ch0 threads have gone to shit blame tinychat-------on some gossip bitch shit------fuck outta here
    1 point
  34. i used to do top to bottoms from the bottom to the top nameen. you can ask tracy168 . iight 10
    1 point
  35. bump homie pnut and heat and feen puttin in work
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00