Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/12/2010 in all sections

1. NO TIP!? FUCK YOU! lol Then i headed over to the yard.. Steel City for a reason. Peace. 1
    5 points
  2. Whats good? These pies are from like 2 days ago.. and Pittsburgh had one of the nicest day i can remember.. I thought this was a beer festival at first and almost wrecked the whip but it was just a chili cook-off. They had beer signs because they put some of the micro brews in the chili...They did have bud lite for like $4 a draft..naw im cool. These guys put there heart into what they did. The guy on the far right kept going 'YEEEEPPAAAAW! YEEEEPAWWWW! AHAHAHAHAA!!" He def got me in a good mood i was cracking up! Our bridges have a transformer.... This guy was a badass just chillin, looking at the nice view. Headed back south.. More.........
    3 points
  3. seared porkchop, asparagus, risotto golden trout, cauliflower tabbouleh, strawberry wine sauce, scallion oil chicken stock 24hrs later down to one pot and some of the richest chicken stock ever pizza time greek style pizza gorgonzola, walnut, redonion meat golden trout, braised brussel sprouts,glazed baby carrots, cauliflower puree easter dinner, leg of lamb w/ herbs and a arugula mache feta stuffing, braised green beans, roasted garlic goat cheese mashed taters lox bagel sushi sandwich mache, beets, goat cheese, orange, scallion oil salmon, brussel sprouts and leeks, herbed cheesy grits, meyer lemon herb sauce. went to a greek spot
    3 points
  4. I know most of us steal shit from work everyday, but hey, any excuse to get free shit from my dickhead boss, more info VV http://www.stealfromwork.crimethinc.com
    2 points
  5. http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/09/1571632/kfcs-new-sandwich-replaces-bun.html
    2 points
  6. stan always making me jealous with the food flicks. yesterday it rained so hard and so much. it was wet and gloomy all day. couldn't do much but stare out the window. but we got hungry so went out for a bite to eat made yellow curry with coconut milk finally the sun came out today!!! pug / crow stare off hydration break there was a bunch of these bubbles at the beach they had so much fun chasing the bubble clumps
    2 points
  7. rip n' dip keeping skating fun.
    2 points
  8. wait, you're going to see who's "real" at a LEGAL graffiti show? are you fucking kidding me?
    2 points
  9. Re: **2010 PHOTO HUNT THREAD BITCHES** ya, back in the day buckshot used to date a girl from quebec. just outside of montreal in a place called lavalle. he would hang around the coffee shop in, i forget the cross street, around her neighborhood. started to pick up a little french even. often ordered poutine, w/o gravy and smoke L's behind the backdoor with another dude that moved up from the states. i think he was from delaware or some random shit. dude got a job thru his acadian grandmother from new orleans and straight moved to canada. they used to rap n shit when they got high. and the dude from delaware, or wherever he was from, used to call out scrubs that walked by while they was gettin there freestyle on and refferr to them as "mooks" buck started laughin the first time he heard the word and eventually it just kinda stuck. anyways, blah blah blah. dude from delaware said to him "eh yo buck, put that shit inna track son and get rawkus to ching me out" laughing and shit. buck nodded, and said he'd see what he could do. and if he did, he wanted the dudes grandmother that he used to smoke L's with to take him into the woods and show him how to. as he called it "milk a tree for pancake juice" meaning, he wanted to learn how to extract the sap canadians use from maple trees to make syrop with and have it on his pancakes the next morning. so anyways, long story short. the term "mook" gets put into a song. and buck got his wish. sure as shit, homeboy was out in the dead of winter, rockin a northface and timbo's, out in the forset with a spiget and an old carona bucket he found in front of a bar one morning, i guess left behind after closing from one of them "6 coronas for $7 dollar" deals and homeboy drained that tree of everything it had to give. so ya, i mean. it was pretty tight and the next morning when he woke up, like it was christmas fuckin day, happier than a pig in shit. he ran out to the kitchen with this corona bucket full of the purest canadian maple syrop you can find. whipped up a pancake batter suuuper light n fluffy. got his griddle pan nice n hot. ladelled in a few rounds... waited. flipped em just as the bubbles started to form. waited about 20 seconds and put that shit straight onot a plate he had waitin for him. buttered them things and paused for a minute. right before he was to reach for the corona bucket and stood. and stared. and stood some more. this was a big deal to buck. not some joke of a morning where you wake up, throw in a bowl of microwavable porage had a cigarrette and a coffee then sat in the can with a newspaper while you crapped out all that your body doesnt need. this was pretty much the moment hed been waiting for, anticipating, constantly thinking about and just as though he had aunt jemima's family bloodlines not only running thru his veins. but they were in his heart. pumping. like pistons in a race car. this was it, this was his moment. and he was ready, and for the first time happy. old buckshot ended up eatin that whole plate up within a matter of what couldnt have been more than 3 minutes but seemed like a lifetime. and the best part of the whole story, our good friend buck, when he was done. took that rusty old, now emptied, bucket of corona and stuck it right his head. like a hat. a bucket hat. with an upside down corona logo that only read "C O R N A" as that darned second O was all warn away. and that buckshot with that maple syrop bucket hat now had those same syrop drippings runnin all down his face. and he just sat back, and smiled. so yes cali, moral of the story. you did here that word used in a buckshot song. and this was why.
    2 points
  10. Post up some booty,ill get it started.
    1 point
  11. I don't give a fuck how gangster you think you are "feis" you keep going over people who've been painting way longer than you have for no fucking reason and we'll see how long you actually get anything to run around here ...what you need attention, go paint street spots. So you're attempting a misguided attempt at what we call negative reinforcement, and i know now teenage rebellion often pushes for younger, angsty, misunderstood, and misinformed youth like yourself to seek out their superiors, by any means necessary, in hopes of some guidance through moral, social, and or economic counseling, I understand buddy but I assure you "feis" that this is approach will only bring you headaches and a continuing descent down this misguided path of yours...so wise the fuck up buddy and realize that what you're doing serves absolutely no end to accomplishing or sustaining anything relevant in this city...just some friendly advice..
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. I hope the 2 brothers axe that cunts pussy and tell her if she ever cheats again she'll get her neck slit. I'm sure Walts done fucking that slore, and she would still have the job of being a mother and a kitchen wife. WIN WIN Plus, dude has cancer who fuckin' cares, I'd bring home prostitutes all the time and fuck em right in front of that bitch, then pass em off to my part retarded son while I make it rain with hundreds all over the sluts, THEN I'D GO BUT ME A YELLOW YACHT
    1 point
  14. Bought a filing cabinet to save every receipt and bank statement I have ever received 10 years ago, still in my apt today. Wear un-matching argyle socks on purpose everyday (reaction at airport) 80’s new wave music trivia master. (I just punched myself in the face for acknowledging that to myself) Stamps, coins, old bills matchbooks tiny condiments from hotel room service. Bought hair clips around the world for my sister in evey major city ive been to. Always use spell check. I could go for days ill be sure to be back…..
    1 point
  15. I remember my first drinking binge.
    1 point
  16. Yeah a complete kegging system with two 19ltr kegs + all the fittings/tap etc is around $480 here so I was thinking I might sell one of my shitty cars for a clean G and pick up like 4 kegs. Meant to be saving to goto Montreal but ya know ...
    1 point
  17. standing there lookin like a damn snitch. crimestopper Find GMO and steal his happiness
    1 point
  18. I dont care, I thought the article was hilarious...more hilarious is if you browse around this site. They got some really far reaching articles of craziness. And Soup, if you thought that this thread and me talking about "celebrities" was serious, man...you are something else.
    1 point
  19. I homebrew too. Brewed 5 batches already this year. currently have a hop knot clone in the bottles, hopefully good. should be chilling around 85-90 ibu's For brewers or heads trying to get into brewing, go to homebrewtalk.com and lurk their forums... they have a ridiculous wealth of info to get you started.
    1 point
  20. I thought the thread title read my girlfiend is better than your girlfriend, then i saw who made the thread and realised that could never happen.
    1 point
  21. I went halvs in a 50L pale ale batch a few months ago,it turned out alright i think there was too much sedement in it, it's really suprising how quick 50l of beer can be consumed between my house mates.
    1 point
  22. "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning that's as good as they're going to feel all day." Frank Sinatra
    1 point
  23. bored your a dumbass i bet you dream of ray allens black dick in your ass
    1 point
  24. reading those articles it does seem there are a lot of coincidences I think reading on it, it is subtle hints to mind control and all that for whatever reason.
    1 point
  25. I come from a family of alcoholics. Both my parents drink pretty much everyday. My mother drinks more, and more often but my dad is a mean drunk... I remember one night my mother got so fucking drunk she could barely walk. She passed out on the kitchen floor after pissing herself and vomiting all over. I think I was 16 or 17, and I cleaned her up and carried her into her room... When I was younger my old man used to get loaded and beat the shit out of me. After going through all that I never even wanted to taste alcohol for a long time. But lately, I've been drinking a lot. I drink until I black out pretty often.... I don't think I'm an alcoholic, I don't really feel addicted to drinking or anything like that, and I only occasionally drink alone. However, I do find that I either drink like a fish or not at all... I often wish I had a little more self control. Whenever I wake up with huge memory gaps and raging headache I always tell myself I should quit, but I never do. One day...
    1 point
  26. i was dissappointed to find out that the inrtros only lead up to us finding out that there was some sort of plane crash?!?! my theory orginally was that it was the future where the family died and he became a scarface type figure... its sad to see him becoming to have a mindset like a drugdealer/criminal
    1 point
  27. wait, people still listen to underground rap?
    1 point
  28. oh and i almost forgot... SMASHSMASHSMASHSMASHSMASH.
    1 point
  29. gotta do shit like remember numbers and colors, click on circles at the right time, basically think fast.. some kind of intellectual ability test
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00