Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/06/2009 in all sections

1. he had to change up to fit in nameeeeen its the new thing b trying to fit in .,ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    5 points
  2. shit. i must be old, i cant beleive that shit in that club went down 10+ years ago. damn.
    5 points
  3. got back and almost missed the fight we came oot to see. my man in the green, just got out from doin' 3 and a half years. he's a complete fuckin' nutter they were both disqualified over some bullshit. wathced the last fight, dude in the green's a heavyweight, fighting a super-heavyweight. ...and won checked out this spot on the way home. smackheads on the way out some old boy with a poodle started goin' mental askin' us what we were doing in there. saying that he owned it. we all laughed and told him to fuck off and staggered off home,
    3 points
  4. I'll fuckin, I'll fuckin ball out for years and evade my taxes like I ain't know what taxes was, then when the heat is on I'll turn myself in like ping!
    2 points
  5. Shouldn't this thread be moved to Crossfire?
    2 points
  6. 2 points
  7. Im thinking I might go as this dude baby and all. Well it will be a doll... UNLESS!, I can find a real baby.
    2 points
  8. i think it's about time i put this faggot on my ignore list.
    2 points
  9. some from the weekend. went to a friend's house on saturday night. his name's Titus, someone's made him this "tight-ass" shit for halloween. played drinkin' games with some nice cards their tv stand was ghetto. two stolen bread crates went to a shite party, we only stayed for about an hour, it was full o dildos next day. started early on the beer and smoked some jobbies then went to see a friend fight in town. the pissers were superb got in and grabbed good seats and more tins the judges the boys in the green shorts are from my club. had to leave and get munch. i was fairly blootered... that's not me. my mate somehow drinks coffee with a straw
    2 points
  10. yeah suki, as long as the lady has a day off. so yesterday went to the free bluegrass festival at golden gate park. it was fucking awesome, and i was surprised at how huge it was for being a free deal. woke up to dude sleeping on the couch. ate some lunch. went to catch the bus waited at the connecting bus for 30 minutes before splitting a cab with some other folks that were sick of waiting for the bus. finally got there, immediately cracked a beer and sparked a bowl. (no flicks of either, cause i was stoned and forgot) walked to another stage playing jazzy stuff which made no sense. jammed out to it none the less. was chillin with one of the chicks i split the cab with who couldnt find her friends. dog had the best seat in the house. waiting in line for the portopotties was a fucking bitch, pissed in the woods the rest of the day. picked up a "cheesesteak" on a hamburger bun. i was drunk and stoned by this point and anything woulda been good. also while i was eating i was talking to this 84 yr old grandma who was telling me about when she smoked weed and drank too much whisky. she was a cool 84 year old. meant to take a flick with her, but forgot. watched the band that did the sound track for 'o brother where art thou' and then walked over to the rooster stage to catch Old crow medicine show. it was so crowded folks were having to shoulder carry their dogs, which i found humorous. folks were going crazy dancing in the dirt while they played, a huge dust cloud ensued. show ended, bounced quick to avoid crowded busses and taken cabs, headed to the bar for a minute, but was pretty much too faded off the weed cookies, bowls, beers and flask of jameson to want to stay. they serve ike turner's the old ice drain piss trough and thats pretty much yesterday in pies, or at least what i remembered to flick.
    2 points
  11. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear oontz, some bitch owes me money. said bitch avoids me like the plague, and then when i text her asking if she's going to send me the loot or if i'm going to have to come find her, says "come find me, let's break some teeth." so i'm like, alllllllllrighty, i'll see ya real soon. then said bitch's mother sends me an email saying she'll pay me and calling me a "sad, selfish, desperate excuse of a human being." do i: a) insult the mother back for emailing someone thirty years her junior and calling her names? b) let her know that her daughter is not only a fat brat but also a coke-sniffing dickmonger? c) kick the bitch's ass anyway? d) email the HR department at her mother's job and let them know that she is handling personal business on the work addy? or, e) all of the above? your opinion in the above matter is greatly appreciated. thanks! zee.
    2 points
  12. I'm so sick of being unemployed, it's a joke now. I've applied for God only knows how many jobs, and not one call back. It's all bullshit.
    1 point
  13. anyone got the apes ero flick... i know sumones gotta have one.. they raped that shit...
    1 point
  14. :lol: :lol: honestly i cant even stunt swamp ive had to sit through some shit like that myself.. when my ex used to live with me she was addicted to "sin senos no hay paraiso" some spanish soap oprah... now THAT shit was crazy.. once my girl translated some of it.. the story line is crazy and will never make it as an american soap.. not only that but all the broads on the show was bad... gossip girls though ive never heard of....
    1 point
  15. Niggaz need to stop crying about what other people drink/eat/do/consume.
    1 point
  16. i wanna try it. this is lulz:
    1 point
  17. bump...no matter hard you hate...fh has put in quality work for years...especially in the freight scene which a lot of people don't understand on here.
    1 point
  18. oh, and protecting yourself from a charge that is squarely someone elses responsibilty is not snitching, it's looking out for yourself. you faggots can hold your morals high (when the rules of snitching dont apply here) but i'll be laughing my fucking head off whilst you guys are locked up and i get the charge dropped. you homos will have a long way to fall off your high horses.
    1 point
  19. that months is nice... too bad there's all kinds of biting off kiros going on.
    1 point
  20. bump gevs and kase
    1 point
  21. he should beat that case no problem, if the piggys find weed in a car and no one takes responsibility for it, the charge would go to the driver since there is proof that the passenger has held possesion (sp) of said narcotic. being in his car (the weed) the charge would go to him ( the driver)...... if all fails, break every digit, arm and leg.... then call it even
    1 point
  22. AND PS... how the fuck you retards gotta thread about people wacked the fuck out on pcp without droppin some BIG LURCH into the convo for fucks sake. educate yourselves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-tVvjVi2m8 this track is DOPE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-WsDX7bjtU&feature=related
    1 point
  23. Re: Dear ________, - no homo dear ch0, i got released early from jail. whats new? -gabe1
    1 point
  24. Going to eat I saw this kite... Met up with my friends to go lurk around the festivities... People everywhere... Broken bottles and bare feet!?
    1 point
  25. coming soon to a wall near you!! DK MST
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. or this http://video.xnxx.com/video200968/incredible
    1 point
  28. 1 point
  29. Re: Don't Call it Frisco lots of tits in the thread today...i like it.
    1 point
  30. Re: Don't Call it Frisco they both fine as fuck. and u slippin u gonna marry that bitch. hahaha
    1 point
  31. haha i know what you mean... im about to do the same and eat some ramen noodles
    1 point
  32. said good bye to an old friend, rip tried a new restaurant bills, ftw!!!
    1 point
  33. bay bridge traffic went to the north bay found this dog wandering the parking lot, got my xtra leash out and called the owner who didn't even sound like she gave a shit went for a long hike saw snakes
    1 point
  34. Warm up with some saki. Arrive to where my boy is celebrating his bday.. He'Brew.. Jews can be funny.. I was sipping on some Maker's Mark myself. My boy spinning some goot tunes. This place is from the people who Urban Outfitters.. Nice and all that. Good weather and good friends, you can't go wrong. Perv shot. The end.
    1 point
  35. santitas. the DeLorean (Back to the Future) or telephone booth (Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure)
    1 point
  36. You should repost this recipe for disaster in the "Ghetto Shit" thread.
    1 point
  37. This x1000 I drive drunk AT LEAST 5 nights out of the week, if not all 7 And before all you faggots start whining and talking shit, YOUMADD.
    1 point
  38. t4m that looks like a couples costume, i doubt it comes blank the bitch in the back is probably the her version shouldnt be hard to find white fabric to place on top though, a lot of possibilities with this costume idea
    1 point
  39. sry, nothing i want to bite there...
    1 point
  40. nah man, you get the tp ready for wipe initiation then you drizzle water over the top, then wipe..may need to be repeated if you just crapped out something explosive
    1 point
  41. 444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00