Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/26/2008 in all sections

1. Sabertooth snatch
    2 points
  2. how about instead of giving it to Caps Locc... give thy propz over here.
    2 points
  3. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/buyorupgrade/easytransfer.mspx
    1 point
  4. Re: Whats up with New Jersey?! I would have to be a serial killer
    1 point
  5. yeah and you can get them both stir fried with snow peas, broccoli, and carrots for only 8.95 delivered right to your fucking door. But you have to add some egg rolls and shit because you gotta hit the minimum 10$ delivery so in that way, it is very spiritual
    1 point
  6. What is the logic behind contacting KRYLON... ITS A FUCKING RUSTOLEUM CAN... your intelligence is lacking..
    1 point
  7. your asking the internet if you should smash? seriously? but like seeks said go in there represent and have her sprung. don't go in there wearing the condom already ala tease. cause then your sis and her friend will clown. people don't forget. if you represent, girls talk like guys do, your sis's freinds will all want a piece.
    1 point
  8. you know how i know youre gay? you were drunk and passed out in a closet. then this morning i saw you walk out of it
    1 point
  9. THIS IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL
    1 point
  10. nice post man. looks like the wether is nice in az right now... shitty on this front.
    1 point
  11. hahahaha priceless. SEE?! YOU FOOLS CANT EVEN PRETEND YOU DONT HAVE ONE. EVERY DUDE DOES. EVERY FUCKIN DOOD. DAO'S PROBABY WATCHIN BILL O'RILEY RIGHT NOW.
    1 point
  12. Actually are closet animal relatives do use tools, and animals do have reason and intelligence. Pigs have the mental capacity of a three year old child and are smarter than dogs. Chickens have complex pecking and social orders. Cows have best friends and have the longest memories in the animal kingdom. Dolphins have saved countless human lives from drowning and shark attack. Your arguments are the some of the same made by slave owners and the Nazis, that other living things have less and are inferior to you so it is ok to torture and kill them. Your disconnect is so deep, that you attack somebody with cliched stereotypes as well as put "male macho stereotypes" on yourself when your brutal, murdering lifestyle is questioned and easily torn down.
    1 point
  13. tell your dad to get his own place
    1 point
  14. Can someone get ICB some tension.
    1 point
  15. word cali. if any of you asshole wants props, get me, leave your name and ill get back at you.
    1 point
  16. That is why I'm mixing in with Vodka+Cranberries right now because I shall forget about everyone except me and how much fun I am going to have tonight. Follow suit and teh movie titlesz won't bother teh mindsz.
    1 point
  17. when i become a dad.....im never gonna cock block my son... im just gonna try and get sloppy seconds.
    1 point
  18. cuz you made a thread stating that you have a mancrush
    1 point
  19. so....how much does it take to get to 9 blocks again?...is it 1100 points?
    1 point
  20. you were thinking with your mind, not your body... mind:"oh cycling, that sounds fun.." body:"fuck this shit, its fucking cold. you can't even feel me anymore can you fucker?" mind:"weeeeeeeee" body; "fuck"
    1 point
  21. smoke weed drink beer
    1 point
  22. this nigga tease momma played football and held emmit smith to 12 rushing yards
    1 point
  23. tryin to step my weight up!
    1 point
  24. If anyone's interested, here's a link to some of our crew's footage: www.youtube.com/skateallcities And then some of our graf:
    1 point
  25. I guess thats an answer. I still feel unsettled though. And I still hate you. Whatevs.. DR. PAUL '08!!
    1 point
  26. i'm sure you two will be very happy together on your rosie o'donnell gay cruise.
    1 point
  27. this nigga got a tattoo of a hotdog stand on his left elbow
    1 point
  28. the lights on, but nobody's home apparently.
    1 point
  29. Your dad sucked your cock when you were in 4th grade??? That's horrible dude.
    1 point
  30. My girly on the right, someone else's on the left, Cumpleanos de Sucias dos mil ocho P.Sedit. - Thanks for sweater props, I never had been inside a limo before.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00