Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Theres only so much i can take.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by OMG Im Naked, Oct 20, 2004.

1. OMG Im Naked

OMG Im Naked Junior Member

I moved in with this guy about 2 months ago, he said that he worked about 12 hours a day and pretty much would only be home to sleep, and plus the house was fully furnished, the rent was also reasonably low...sounds good right? WRONG! this guy has been pissing me off from the get go..

This morning i wake up, go to the bathroom, oh look the fucking slob hasnt flushed after taking a piss, wonderful...oh his taken a shower and the ground is all wet and theres hairs from his shaving all in the sink... on top of that he dosent buy his own deoderant, shampoo toothpaste etc, i guess he figures its cheaper to just use mine and spend his money on useless shit

Lets go to our living room area shall we? his logged onto my computer and has been talking to my friends on messanger under my name...his got 3 pairs of shoes lying around in the living room.....whats pissed me off the most though is that his eaten MY last two bagels and drunk my orange juice so now i have to stop by for breakfast on the way to school..

the guy wakes up at 6 and is out of the house by 7:30, how someone can do so much damage in 1.5 hours is beyond me...

so now its your turn share your roommate horrors.

2. OMG Im Naked

PS- as revenge, tommorow morning im going to go for a run for the first time in months,

how the fuck is that revenge?

well, seeing as my stuff is his stuff, i figure his stuff is my stuff so i will be going into his room and taking one of his brand new bullshit designer shirts to run in and get all sweaty (so new i have to rip the tag off) one of those gucci prada whatever T's.

dont get mad, get even.

3. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

hopefully you'll trip and fall in a big muddy puddle accidently :innocent:

4. Xeroshoes

Xeroshoes Senior Member

One of my roommates put a dead bird in the refrigerator.

5. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

6. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

this made me laugh.

7. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

sounds like youre getting played like a fiddle.

better snap on that mufucka.

8. Nekro

Nekro Elite Member

Dood, get a new roomate already.

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

my current roommate is awesome. i barely ever see her. which is good, cos not only is she from the country, but she's a raver too and after talking to her for 5 minutes i just want to punch her.

i lived with a gay german guy for about a year and a half in dublin. he was terrible. every stereotype of gay men you can think of (clean, neat, hygenic) you can throw out the window. this guy would block the toilet with his monster turds. he'd shower (on a good week) once a week, and wash his clothes once every two or three months. his boyfriend was much cleaner, but this guy was more of a slob than i could ever hope to be

10. porque

porque Senior Member

...just come up to him one day, with this super serious look on your face like your mom just died...stare him right in the eye and the second he's about to say something tell him in a stern voice, "dude...don't drink my fuckin orange juice"...

11. slave_one

slave_one Elite Member

i am so glad i never had the roomate experience.

12. OMG Im Naked

Re-reading my post pissed me off more...

the guy has like 20 bottles of cologne, and a warddrobe full of overpriced clothes and he dosent buy his own toothpaste??
    fuck that, this motherfuckers gonna pay.

13. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

just tie him up and....

you saw pulp fiction right?

14. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

piss on his toothbrush

15. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

^^^if you piss on his toothbrush you have to take polaroids for him to find.

I look at it like this, revenge is punishment, and punishment is basically showing someone the consequences of them being a jackass. So for your revenge(punishment) to work he has to know you did it and why. So don't do some going behind his back type shit. Let the fucker know you had to get even with him for being a douche.