1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

How Important Is "Having Kids"?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ted Wakowski, May 20, 2002.

1. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

How Important Is "Having Kids"?

Discussion started by Ted Wakowski - May 20, 2002

There are definitely enough people in the world already.

What are your thoughts, America?

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied May 20, 2002

To me that's one of the things I want out of life. Get married have enough money to have a couple of kids and live comfortably. I most definately want a few. If I had the means me and my wife would have a whole tribe of Pistol's running around.

Name him after me. Carry the family name. Teach him things about life. Coach his little league. Drop him off at girls houses and not tell his mom. Teach him how to drive. etc.

Take care of my girls kill anyone that looks at them the wrong way. Be very protective do most of the stuff I mentioned above. Except beat up any boys I ever find in her room.

And be able to grow older and see them grow up go to school and be something in life. That's what it's all about right there.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied May 20, 2002

thats what i want out of life too , and to have a relatively large house , even if it means i have to drive a mazda miata .

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  4. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 12oz Veteran Member

Gnes 37 - Replied May 20, 2002

http://brokenschool.com/foad/g5.jpg'>

kids sucks unless youre 30 got a nice crib and moola none of that raising kids in poverty shit please

Gnes 37 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied May 20, 2002

:love: Ooohh, I wanto have your baby.

Agreed kid having is a good thing, I need my spawn to run this mutha fucka. Spread your seed, never give your real name/address. Be happy knowing that some may not make it, but the ones that will are the strong carrying your nucleic acid sequence into the future milleniums. We need to learn from the frogs or butterflys or something other than the aves or mammals. No sense making is leaning me towards shutting it my mouther.

Observering my signature.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. dai

dai 12oz Senior Member

dai - Replied May 20, 2002

me and a friend were talking about over-population while watching all the people stuck in traffic with us. about how in a few hundred years, the government is just going to have to start a war, to aimlessy kill people for room...i mean think about it, we have people living in the oddest places...like anartica and small islands. there's just too many people on this earth.

dai - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied May 20, 2002

actually there is lot's of room even in the US. I've traveled coast to coast by car and there's a whole lot of nothing. The only people in Antarctica are a few scientists and maybe some NAVY Seabees to help build stuff.

The problem is resources such as food. But even then with advances in science I think we should be able to get by.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  8. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 12oz Veteran Member

Gnes 37 - Replied May 20, 2002

yeah like gentically making meat and veggies coming somm to a store near you i wouldnt be surprised if its allready out there like in "natural stores and shit people wouldnt know"

Gnes 37 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied May 20, 2002

i definitely want to have children when i'm married.
    i think when you have your own kid, you gain a new type of love that is really great. i watch neices and nephews all the time, and i love them a lot. i can imagine how much more special it would be to be able to say that you actually brought this kid into the world. and that they are a real part of you.

my 2 cents.

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied May 20, 2002

i gotta disagree with ya pistola , i think the world is on a crash course already . its not like we gotta have a child limit law , just better distibution........of people and food .
    right now we cant even feed and shelter all humans on earth , even though there is more than enough food water and raw materials . so that first needs to be adressed .
    second , the more ppl the more space . the less space for animal habitats.......like forests , mountains etc . that we end up cutting down and building one , depleting the enviroment and essentially killing those animals .

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied May 20, 2002

id love to have a child when im ready.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied May 20, 2002

i am looking forward to having children. i really want a little girl (as most guys do). my wife and i are planning on having a child hopefully within the next 5 years, all going well.

ps- not living in america, currently in dublin. i am definately NOT raising children here, kids here are monsters! it is quite common for people to get robbed by gangs of 10 year olds n shit. it's mental. i'm gunna bring up my kids in the land down under. best quality of life on earth.

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

uncle-boy - Replied May 20, 2002

i wanna raise my kids in Hawaii.

it's very multi cultural and its got lots of good stuffs for kids to get a good education and have fun. plus it's pretty damn safe here.

14. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

mental invalid - Replied May 20, 2002

no kids....having kids is one of the most selfish things you can do....afterall when it comes down to it, your fucking so you can spread your own genes....

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  15. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

Remi Martin - Replied May 20, 2002

I usually remember to feed the cat.

Remi Martin - Rank: New Jack - Messages: