How Important Is "Having Kids"?

Guest Ted Wakowski

Guest Ted Wakowski

There are definitely enough people in the world already.

What are your thoughts, America?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To me that's one of the things I want out of life. Get married have enough money to have a couple of kids and live comfortably. I most definately want a few. If I had the means me and my wife would have a whole tribe of Pistol's running around.

Name him after me. Carry the family name. Teach him things about life. Coach his little league. Drop him off at girls houses and not tell his mom. Teach him how to drive. etc.

Take care of my girls kill anyone that looks at them the wrong way. Be very protective do most of the stuff I mentioned above. Except beat up any boys I ever find in her room.

And be able to grow older and see them grow up go to school and be something in life. That's what it's all about right there.

Originally posted by Pistol

To me that's one of the things I want out of life. Get married have enough money to have a couple of kids and live comfortably.

thats what i want out of life too , and to have a relatively large house , even if it means i have to drive a mazda miata .

:love: Ooohh, I wanto have your baby.

Agreed kid having is a good thing, I need my spawn to run this mutha fucka. Spread your seed, never give your real name/address. Be happy knowing that some may not make it, but the ones that will are the strong carrying your nucleic acid sequence into the future milleniums. We need to learn from the frogs or butterflys or something other than the aves or mammals. No sense making is leaning me towards shutting it my mouther.

Observering my signature.

me and a friend were talking about over-population while watching all the people stuck in traffic with us. about how in a few hundred years, the government is just going to have to start a war, to aimlessy kill people for room...i mean think about it, we have people living in the oddest places...like anartica and small islands. there's just too many people on this earth.

Originally posted by dai

me and a friend were talking about over-population while watching all the people stuck in traffic with us. about how in a few hundred years, the government is just going to have to start a war, to aimlessy kill people for room...i mean think about it, we have people living in the oddest places...like anartica and small islands. there's just too many people on this earth.

actually there is lot's of room even in the US. I've traveled coast to coast by car and there's a whole lot of nothing. The only people in Antarctica are a few scientists and maybe some NAVY Seabees to help build stuff.

The problem is resources such as food. But even then with advances in science I think we should be able to get by.

Guest uncle-boy

i definitely want to have children when i'm married.

i think when you have your own kid, you gain a new type of love that is really great. i watch neices and nephews all the time, and i love them a lot. i can imagine how much more special it would be to be able to say that you actually brought this kid into the world. and that they are a real part of you.

my 2 cents.

i gotta disagree with ya pistola , i think the world is on a crash course already . its not like we gotta have a child limit law , just better distibution........of people and food .

right now we cant even feed and shelter all humans on earth , even though there is more than enough food water and raw materials . so that first needs to be adressed .

second , the more ppl the more space . the less space for animal habitats.......like forests , mountains etc . that we end up cutting down and building one , depleting the enviroment and essentially killing those animals .

i am looking forward to having children. i really want a little girl (as most guys do). my wife and i are planning on having a child hopefully within the next 5 years, all going well.

ps- not living in america, currently in dublin. i am definately NOT raising children here, kids here are monsters! it is quite common for people to get robbed by gangs of 10 year olds n shit. it's mental. i'm gunna bring up my kids in the land down under. best quality of life on earth.

Guest uncle-boy

i wanna raise my kids in Hawaii.

it's very multi cultural and its got lots of good stuffs for kids to get a good education and have fun. plus it's pretty damn safe here.

having kids right now?? hell no. i can not take that resposibility of raising a human being to be a good human.

maybe having kids down the road, yes. then i can have that responsibility. we've already spoken about children, and i know that he wants children. as far as if i want a boy or girl, either one would be fine for me.

I have no interest in offspring, in the big picture (too many humans already) and the little picture (screaming, bawling, pissing, shitting ball and chain) and the picture before the little picture (mama ball and chain). If my views soften as I age, and I get snared by the right mama, who knows. But right now I feel no urge to replicate (just to simulate) or to bog myself down in obligations.

SEX YES

KIDS NO

GET YOURSELF SOME BIRTH CONTROL

i'm not ready for any at all, i'm way to selfish and forgetful right now. i know i'd forget to pick them up or drop them off. i really don't need one at all, i can't even afford to eat these days, let alone feed someone else.

my boy is all about having kids. his family always talks about when we're having kids. he says he wants one in the next 2yrs aaaaaaaghhhh talk about scarey.

he swears the first will be a boy, but not if i have my way

Guest Ted Wakowski

Sometimes I think Humanity is some fucked up evolutionary virus sucking this planet dry.

We spread like fire, feed off of and use just about anything and everything, pollute and fuck up the environment, create technology in the interest of furthering all of this shit and will probably move on when the earth isn't worth its last drop of whatever undrinkable water is left.

I don't know, call me an optimist.

:)

me with kids...yikes that is a scary thought!!.:eek:

but who knows one day when i grow up and get a real job that pays real money, and find me a nice little country girl( or mail order bride depending on how fat and bald i am at this time) i might get her to drop a few pups!

:: RAISES HAND FUCKING HIGH IN THE AIR ::

Dee <<<Gunna have the dopest little ones to spank.

I totattly want kids. Atleast 4. Three boys.... and a girl, and then maybe another girl after her.

I love kids, thats just me. Not now, but later on in life when i make 3483948339843 thousands a year (and the hubby too.)

I think having and raising children is one of greatest things a woman can ever do in her life.

I always pictured me making sandwhiches, packing beers for me and the hubby, bringing a football to the park... me, the hubby, and my lil princess are one team....... while my boys are on the other... kicking eachothers ass in a game of tackle football.... and ending the day by going home and having a bbq by the pool, listening to bob marley... and eating the apple pie i made ealier that morning. :: sigh ::

one day!

oh shit you all have her "DEEdreaming™" again

kids yes.

ready yes.

but i want someone who is gonna be able to handle kids... my ex couldn't even handle speeding tickets.... not to mention "constructive criticism" from her parents...

dog, fish, and hmmm, other things keep me happy until then.

Archived