How Important Is "Having Kids"?

Guest Ted Wakowski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i love kids but sometimes they just know how to get on your nerves. i've had to take care of alot of troblesome kids back in the day and it was no walk in the park. i want to have kids but not anytime soon. my oldest brother and 3 of my cousins all have babies which they cant even support. i cant imagine having to support a kid while trying to get an education and still have time to have fun.

Originally posted by cmeup

without a doubt mi gonna be a daddy :D one day down tha road...

i think thats one of tha coolest things ever, seeing apart of you alive in something you created... fucking breathe taking. :lol: ;)

teaser

Please do not let this happen... ;)

Guest platapie

i personally dont reall ycare for kids. but i bet when im older i will want to have them. as fo rnow i am deathly affraid of haveing one of the lil fuck faces.

Originally posted by Pistol

Please do not let this happen... ;)

ugly people should not breed....

ha ha ha ha ha j/k for real i dotn think of having one till im like 30 and set

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Pistol

have a whole tribe of Pistol's running around.

does that not seem scary to anyone else?

oh yeh, pistol, whatever u do dont let moe come round

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

i am looking forward to having children. i really want a little girl (as most guys do). my wife and i are planning on having a child hopefully within the next 5 years, all going well.

Best of luck ABC, to you and your wife. I have a daughter who is 2.5 years old and she is the light of my life. Having a baby has made me a hell of alot more responsible. It has also pushed me to get my shit together, finish school and find a decent job. I am more happy now then I have ever been. Sure, there were MANY rough times but it has all payed off now, and it will pay off in the future.

Archived