Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Dear ________,

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by suca, Dec 12, 2006.

1. suca

suca Veteran Member

Dear Russel Stover,
    please tell whoever is ejaculating into your cordial cherries to please stop. thought i just bought an unfortunate batch at first, but the next time- same thing. im sure he can find another place to release his pleasure juice. thank you.

Dear Univrsity of Oregon,
    i tihnk you made a bad decesion in letting Xhibit pimp your football jerseys. metal grating and helmet decals should be saved for a mini van driven by a nerdy asian. if you want my advice, go back to basics. youve alreaqdy exceeded the XFL absurdness.

let me save you the trouble

"dear edoggg,
    dont create threads for ranting/venting. thanks, ________."

2. suca

suca Veteran Member

Dear Marc Ecko,
    i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your graffiti game turned out to be a joke among the "graff culture". im sure this is a shock, we all thought it would do very very well and be ultimatly respected, but alas we were all wrong. please do better market research before you release your next game to avoid being indefinatly mocked. or, just dont make any more games. or clothes. or shoes.

3. the man the myth the GOON

the man the myth the GOON Member

don't be GAY edog. russel stovers is shit, don't blame them because you gave them too much credit in the first place.

4. suca

suca Veteran Member

they are. just not the jizzed cherries. but i can see why youd like those.

5. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

I thought the Ecko game was fun... Yeah it's a joke, but as a video game it wasn't bad...

6. the man the myth the GOON

wait what? i was talking shit on stovers AND you... i don't like no jizzed cherries. i don't even know what jizzed cherries are. busted hymens? i don't think i can find those in aisle 12

7. suca

suca Veteran Member

8. the man the myth the GOON

oh. new perspective. recipes coming soon! get it, coming! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai'm going to bed

9. suca

suca Veteran Member

goodnight dear

10. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

when i first started using this name i posted in almost only Dear John, format.

11. suca

suca Veteran Member

dear iluvboxcars

you should keep writing in dear john format.

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Dear San Jose,

Stop buffing shit rediculously fast. That shot I did last weekend that got buffed within the 4 hours it took me to go back and take a picture? Yeah, that's fucking rediculous. How the fuck did that even happen. Do you have it out for me?

Love, iloveboxcars

13. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

Dear ex girlfriend,

You should tell your fiancé that you have been regularly having sex with me and break off your engagement.

Sincerely,

*** **** aka ***_***** aka tarkin

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2006
  14. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Dear Jebus,

Save me.

Homer J.

15. HardyHarHar

HardyHarHar Senior Member

Dear Whoever is buying Russel Stover chocolates,
    That is just too much. Maybe in 10-20 years you will also be buying from K Jewlers or whoever. Please. I eat snickers.