September 12-12-12 tee - Thursday, September 12th at 12pm noon EST

misteraven

Alright motherfuckers, almost that time of month again. Sharing the September 12-12-12 release with you guys first since I love all y'all best.

Really had fun with this one. Obviously playing up the "bootleg" theme on this. Anyways, 100% 12ozProphet flipped with a little classic nostalgia and some fun correlations between graffiti and beautiful signatures. 

Every month, I say this one is my favorite, but yeah... This one is my favorite.

Enjoy and please help spread the word! Success of this program is up to the community since Instagram won't do me any favors. The program is my gift and thank you back to the community and the culture, but it relies and the community and culture to spread awareness. Hopefully everyone remembers when it comes time to release all the official 12ozProphet product, which will be coming soonish.

Cheers!

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 2.29.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 2.30.11 PM.png

• Like 6
  • Truth 2
  • Props 7
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck yeah.. looking forward to the new design..

Also forgot to mention these tees always fit so damn perfect in the way it fits, feel, length and all that even some of these $40 graphic tees I bought don't fit this good.. love and appreciate the top tier production going on especially for this monthly series.. half my closet is bout to he 12oz tees and I ain't even mad at it 🔥

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

Ependiture has been directed elsewhere as of late due to the $50 shipping fee to Oz stopping Me so far but I might get this one if they let Me work this weekend to obtain some coin given I lost a $2000 phone yesterday I still hve to pay for another 21 months.

13 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Ependiture has been directed elsewhere as of late due to the $50 shipping fee to Oz stopping Me so far but I might get this one if they let Me work this weekend to obtain some coin given I lost a $2000 phone yesterday I still hve to pay for another 21 months.

faaaaaaawk…$2,000 phone!?!?!

that’s like 6.5 blowjob machines!

• LOL! 4

14 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I've worked out a deal with a few people to hold shipments and then send in a big batch. Message me if you want to get down with that.

• Like 2
  • Props 2

This is likely going to be one of those tees that years from now, everyone is going to be like 'fuck, should have bought three of them'.

Considering dropping a second one at the same time because I have a couple other ideas on a remix. Likely will also drop skateboards as a preorder.

12oz-september-tee-back-detail-v2.png

september-tee_0035.jpg

• Like 3
  • Props 2