offensive jokes..

graffsurgeon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Two gay men are walking down the beach and they stumble upon a gennie's lamp sticking out of the sand. One turns to the other and says you pick it up and rub it... A poof of smoke and a gennie appears. The gennie says "I can grant you one wish and one wish only, use it wisely." POOF he dissapperas back into the lamp.

The gay couple go home and put the gennie lamp ontop of the fire place mantle and head up to bed. During the middle of the night they hear a loud crashing sound, and smell smoke. Their bed room door flies open and three members of the KKK rush in, pull them out of bed, and drag them outside.

Cross burning on the lawn, the KKK puts a noose around each of the necks and throws the other end around a tree branch. One gay guy turns to the other and says "don't you think it' think we use that wish?"

The other looks at him and responds "I already used it while you were asleep, I wished that we were both hung like niggers!"

I called that Rape Advice Line earlier today.

Unfortunately, it's only for victims.

After strangulation, which organ in the female body remains warm after death?

My cock.

A man walks up to a woman in a bar and says, "You're going to get laid tonight".

A bit surprised, she asks, "Really? How do you know that? Are you psychic?"

"No, I'm just stronger than you."

What's black, has eight legs and makes women scream?

Gang rape.

Bloke goes into a gun shop, and asks for a gun, the gunsmith asks, "What's it for mate?" and the bloke says, "Oh, its just for shooting some cans in my garden".

The gunsmith says, "Ok, you can have a small rifle for just shooting cans", the next day the bloke returns to the shop and asks for a machine gun, the gunsmith says, "Bloody hell, what sort of cans are you shooting at?" and the bloke says, "Oh, Americans, Africans, Jamaicans and Mexicans"

I know a guy with a terrible skin condition.

He's black.

What's the difference between a naked white woman and a naked black woman?

One's on the cover of Playboy and the other's on the cover of National Geographic.

So there's a mom, a dad and a daughter. The mom is getting ready to go to the grocery store and the dad is in the shower. The daughter is playing and runs into the bathroom and see's her dad naked in the shower. She points at his penis and asks "what is that daddy?" The dad replies "thats daddies Wee-wee." The daughter asks her dad "will i ever get one of those daddy?" and the dad replies "you're gonna have one in about five minutes if your mother will get the fuck out of the house!"

A mom, a dad and a daughter are hiking near some cliffs. The mother and father start arguing and pushing eachother. They begin to fist fight and pushed each other off the cliff. The daughter is crying and screaming frantically for help. Another hiker hears her and goes to see what happened. The man askes the girl what happened and she says "mommy pushed daddy and then daddy pushed mommy and they were fighting and they both fell off of the cliff!" The man unzips his pants and says "i guess this isn't your day."

A daughter asks her dad, "Dad can I borrow your car?". The Dad replies, "Sure, if you suck my dick". So the daughter starts sucking the Dad's dick, but spits it out and says, "Eeeew, your dick taste like shit!". "That's right I let your brother borrow the car".

what is the worst word you can call a balck dude

hint.... it starts with the letter N and ends with the letter R

NeighboR

Archived