THICCC BUSH OR SHAVED

Mercer

If given a hard choice between a thiccc bushy muff, or completely shaven which would you prefer?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

Anyways, nuff bout me. 

There's a third option we hadn't considered: the sprinkles merkin. 

image.png.7daef50a35aef7b2b143e64818c2796d.png

(I could not find the pic I wanted. I'm sure I saw it on 12 in like 09/10 or so, but some real fat pussy lips dipped in sprinkles, viewed from behind iirc, probablyin one of ravens artsy nudes from flickr threads.)

I think I can recall the pic you are talking about, and your dates are about correct too as I was still posting here consistently up to 2010 or so before the forum crash.

As for your comment about being "a top shelf fucker", perhaps if you reframe your use of language to beinf "a top shelf lover" it might help you with the other aspects of your self perception, as if you "fuck" things, then it usually means "you fuck them up (or ruin them)" via the standard connotations that follow the use of the word "fuck" being mostly negative.

Where if you say you "love" instead, then you flip the meaning on it's head.

If your therapist was any good at their job, they should have told you this iMO, given their job should be to guide the self talk we have inside your heads we divulge to them away from the negative back to the positive, and our use of language in how we "talk to ourselves" in this way has wayyyyy more of an impact than we realise.

It's another reason why I refuse to call them "the rapists" any more as opposed to "counsellors" given I don't wish for those I am seeking to listen to me to "rape my mind" in the process, as the world around us does enough of this as it is.

Just my takeaway from seeing various psychs and such over the past 22 years of life and thousands of dollars invested in myself in the process.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ and @Fist 666 hopefully the above post makes up for any offence you may have taken from previous (admittedly drunken ones) posts I made of late as the above post is more reflective of my intentions of trying to share knowledge gleamed from life's journey such that other's may benefit from reading it without spending $10K of more on head doctors.

Ghost in the machine multipost.

My apologies @LUGR

Back on track

I think it may have been the lifesize poster of this unedited (which had a "landing strip visible") image from 93 my Mother graciously allowed me to hang on my teenage wall which affected my tastes in this regard?

The good thing about comparing the Oz and US versions of Playboy as a youth was seeing how much more photoshopped the US versions were in regards to their images, plus the differing paper and ink qualities to the pages.

*wonk saggin

IMG_1858.jpeg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 9:55 PM, fat ralphy said:

Roberta Vasquez was one of the first playboys I ever had - sure it was second hand but it was mine.

Coming up in Catholic School I once added her name to the list if intentions to be read at school mass. It was one of my first classic trolls. 

image.jpeg.c382055e155fb4f4f212dff2c1216d32.jpeg

I believe that this image may have been sighted by me at some stage of my life if my memory doesn't deceive me.

Perhaps it was from one of the "Newsstand special" issues of Playboy as opposed to the actual centerfold version, although given the amount of magazines that passed through my hands as the "Dealer" of such fine publications in my friends circle  it is difficult to actually be 100% certain in this instance.

Apologies for the slight transgression from the intention of the thread I made above, but it seems I helped it get back on track.

• Props 1

On 6/24/2023 at 2:56 PM, Fist 666 said:

And if you fuck anyone with a latex condom for 30 minutes there is a different stink; I'm a fan of polyisoprene (durex real feel) though it's a little bit thicker just for the smell detail. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

Gotta agree with the full bush crowd on here. Id rather that and healthy skin than a bunch of ingrown hairs/enflamed skin. Just seems like a lot of effort for minimal aesthetic or functional pay off.

Now, if someone is on that laser removal tip... I'm not upset at that. At all. But if I'm going polar opposites, bush all the way.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, the.crooked said:

Gotta agree with the full bush crowd on here. Id rather that and healthy skin than a bunch of ingrown hairs/enflamed skin. Just seems like a lot of effort for minimal aesthetic or functional pay off.

Now, if someone is on that laser removal tip... I'm not upset at that. At all. But if I'm going polar opposites, bush all the way.

like I always be sayin

curlier the crown, better the pound

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

I am not sure that "refusing" is the correct term here. Abstaining, skipping, forgoing, refraining from, all seem to be a touch more appropriate.

I also doubt the validity of using "influencers" in media as something worth reporting on.

Good looking out on the subject matter however, lol, australia.