The Year Twenty Twenty One

Mercer

On 5/30/2021 at 8:42 PM, mr.yuck said:

Anecdotal evidence coming in.

This is why women seek out older men. On a primal level they can sniff out those higher levels of testosterone.

My step grand dad is 101 and he talks to me reckless as fuck. It doesn’t matter what I tell him. Hey grand dad. I did 10,000 push ups yesterday. It took me til 4 am. His response is always when I was your age we had 10k knocked out by dinner then we got drunk with girls til 4 am you pussy.

My wife’s besty used to drive a truck for triple A. She said it was staggering how many of these young boys didn’t have any idea how to change their own tire.

that meme with the strong dog and the weak tpwf dog is hella accurate.

I don't think women actively seek out older men. I think because of very basic reproductive instincts they aren't as attracted to youth, because men stay fertile indefinitely. So a younger man, marrying an older woman proves less chance of making more kids, whereas if the turns are tabled, a younger woman marrying an older man makes little to no difference. Thus, reproductive instincts that form the base of most attractions reflect this preference. 

Also, the older you are, the more advanced you are in your career. For men, this does nothing if the woman is more, or less successful. Like I can't how many times I wanted to say to women trying to flex their careers, or worse yet what type of car they drive how little that mattered, I'm just here for some pussy. The more you're focused on your career, the less you'll be focused on this dick, or taking care of your man in general. They don't get this because of evolutionary reliance in the past on men to provide them financial stability, thus they find attributes of financial success like ambition, drive, etc attractive. Older men tend to display more of these attributes, naturally making them more attractive on a core, animal instinct level.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Reminds me of a friend’s ex who had a Masters degree but had little to none of what some of us would call “common sense”. She didn’t like it when i told her that i thought she was well educated but not intelligent. But i’m a moron so what the fuck do i know about intelligence? 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, Kults said:

That one i’m gonna skip. Looks good on girls though 

IDK,  it's a hard sell. Depends.  

Here's an illustration of a smash and trash.

Screenshot_20210610-153005_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20210610-152947_Brave.jpg

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1