The Year Twenty Twenty One

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 minutes ago, Dark_Knight said:

this dude is awesome. His whole YouTube channel rules. Creative and funny.

Yessir, recognized from a dope collab video with Eryca Badu that was both good music, and highly entertaining. Don't even know his name.

• Truth 1

4 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

People are fucking retarded for thinking they can own animals like that.

I know a guy who used to own a wild cat, can't remember what species but I know it wasn't a tiger or lion, smaller cat tho.  

Anyhow, other than the licensing, I remember him telling me the cost of food cost more a month than he would eat, and this was during his power lifting/body building days.  Wild cats rely on only 1 diet: raw meat.  I remember him telling me he would spend 300 a week in raw meat from the grocery store just feed the cat.  Keep in mind this was mid 90s so meat was cheaper then. 

Anyhow, he got rid of the cat for 2 reasons.  1. Cost of food.  2. Instinct. 

10 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

People are fucking retarded for thinking they can own animals like that.

But just think of the home security.  Imagine the buzz around the neighborhood.  Probably not a home someone would wanna break into.  Brinks can't offer that kinda layer of fear. 

5 hours ago, misteraven said:

This would certainly jack with laws far as I am concerned.  But IDK , because drunk 🥴 drivers, junkies, and anyone committing a crime under the influence is pretty much still punished.  But then again this is, IMO, a little more manipulative.  Hmmm...  interesting to say the least. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Mercer said:

They're starting to become self aware...

Grow & prepare your own food...

Fact Check: 12ozProphet has verified this information and deemed it to be true by independent fact checkers. See why: https://www.forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/2017/10/02/youre-not-the-man-your-father-was/?sh=615a22248b7f

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Anecdotal evidence coming in.

This is why women seek out older men. On a primal level they can sniff out those higher levels of testosterone.

My step grand dad is 101 and he talks to me reckless as fuck. It doesn’t matter what I tell him. Hey grand dad. I did 10,000 push ups yesterday. It took me til 4 am. His response is always when I was your age we had 10k knocked out by dinner then we got drunk with girls til 4 am you pussy.

My wife’s besty used to drive a truck for triple A. She said it was staggering how many of these young boys didn’t have any idea how to change their own tire.

that meme with the strong dog and the weak tpwf dog is hella accurate.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I used to roll with a duffel bag full of shop lifted rusto cans, none of these slow controlled artsy type pussy cans. Slap a male orange dot fat tip on a painter's touch™ and it had more thrust to can control than a landing space X rocket.

Listen up son, I also kept a gallon of paint/primer, a roller, and some roll trays in trash bags in the duffel bag too because in my day we scoped out new spots to paint that didn't have older legal graffiti to paint over.

Blood wars kid, sometimes the entire crew would have to scrap another entire crew under bridges, at house party's, on railroad tracks.

No lie, I used to pick exploding seeds out of my dirt weed in pitch black conditions with paint on my fingers (we didn't use gloves/masks back then) rolled blunts. Sparked them up with, did business with the local gangsters, and the homeless people living on the tracks to insure the hood pass stayed triple platinum. Got home every morning blowed rainbow boogers, and slept 3 or 4 hours before going back to selling weed and convincing white girls to help shoplift for the crew.

"Yea right old man, you're exaggerating"

• Like 1
  • Props 1