The Year Twenty Twenty One

Mercer

Lol. I remember seeing him in some kind of interview setting with a few other people. The other people were talking about some sex offender shit and how the police had used old chat records to hem the dude up. Chris says “they can do that?” Then his whole posture tightens up and he looks straight shook as her stares blankly into the audience. 

I thought he was just doing a bit. I guess not. 

• LOL! 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Lol. I remember seeing him in some kind of interview setting with a few other people. The other people were talking about some sex offender shit and how the police had used old chat records to hem the dude up. Chris says “they can do that?” Then his whole posture tightens up and he looks straight shook as her stares blankly into the audience. 

I thought he was just doing a bit. I guess not. 

That whole segment was wild, the part where he’s like “2 years?” And he’s def imagining prison 

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Lol. I do that with coffee in the morning. I do it because it’s dangerous and makes me look bad ass.

I do it with tea because it pounds the flavour out of the tea bag.

oh and yes I look a bad ass doing it. My inlaws always joke about it.

Side note: I hate the idea of bartenders touching  my ice etc.

When I was a bartender we were always told we only owned the bottom 1/3 of the glass but that seems to be less common now.

any bartenders on here ever get told that?

• Like 1
  • Props 1

17 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Reminds me of when I got that beer piss and I stand back from the toilet and see how far back I can go and arc the stream into the toilet without spilling a drop.

Pies veterans, they're not hard to spot.

• LOL! 1