Lol @ Minneapolis

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 9/4/2020 at 8:19 AM, abrasivesaint said:

My man, you’re using the terms incel, and cuck. 

relax. 

I'm so relaxed right now.  I'm just saying.  Look at his smug little cuck face?  He just has the look of someone who's girlfriend would get her muffin smashed around the corner while he was out busting his ass at the vape shop to make ends meet.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 11:15 AM, KILZ FILLZ said:

Not entirely 100% but I believe Geneva Convention rules only apply to how countries deal with other countries during time of war. I do not believe it extends to how countries govern themselves. A significant portion of the ammo purchased domestically by law enforcement, literally billions of rounds, are banned for use outside the United States and unavailable for supplying our military. So a cop pepper spraying a make shift Antifa tent of stuff is the least of it.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

https://www.rightjournalism.com/breaking-during-chauvin-trial-the-official-medical-examiner-confirms-floyds-heart-gave-out-due-to-heart-disease-hypertension-drugs-and-stress-videos/

cough.  

Defense attorney Eric Nelson is legit af. Been watching this trial go on live and in the words of @wherethis dude is just filleting the "expert witnesses". Masterfully too AND against an entire prosecution legal team paid for by the state. 

• Like 1

Lol.. Twisted words to fit a narrative, and it’s fucking asinine. 

What’s next?  

“Yes the officer shot the unarmed suspect 4 times in the chest, but was the suspect not on blood thinning medications which can prevent clotting and cause excessive bleeding? So the 4 bullets to the lungs may be the cause of death, but the blood thinning medication played a role..” 

Grow up. 

• Like 1

Another person that thought he didn't have to listen to the police got capped. 

The woman made a huge mistake right after the kid made a huge mistake. 

Watch everyone up in arms about cops but won't take the time to educate their children about how to not get shot by police. 

retard parents raising retard kids. Common. 

Living in a society trying to play chess with people only capable of playing checkers kinda sucks. 

Just to be fair, citizens should also be allowed to force "public servants" into a game of Simon says (at gunpoint), randomly for things like air fresheners, or just an unsubstantiated suspicion they may feel. One mistake and boom, massive taxpayer savings.

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Another person that thought he didn't have to listen to the police got capped. 

The woman made a huge mistake right after the kid made a huge mistake. 

Watch everyone up in arms about cops but won't take the time to educate their children about how to not get shot by police. 

Uh, except one persons mistake left the other person dead. That’s a pretty big fucking “whoopsie.” A “whoopsie” that happens time and again, because these people are on power trips, and demand respect, and are willing to use force to get compliance to THEIR word...

... There’s another group of people who fit that same description, they’re called gangsters. Except they generally go to jail when they murder somebody on camera... 

Don’t get me wrong, i agree that citizens getting all uppity with cops in personal interactions is almost never a good idea, and almost never ends well, but that doesn’t make a police officers negative actions 100% in the right and never wrong because they are a cop. Just because you failed at your job and a suspect is about to get away from your grasp doesn’t give you the right to just put them in the dirt.

This has been stated many times around here in conversations like this, but i’ll throw out there again..

This country was founded on non-compliance.

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 2

I don’t understand the “outlaw” cosplay that people have but simultaneously stay on their knees to police authority. Cops do it too. Claim this “don’t tread on me/I’m an outlaw” mentality when they police for the state. This world is full of contradictions, i know. But that one is especially ironic to me.

• Like 2

I hate to sound sexist, but I'm on my Dirty Harry on this one. I think it was an honest mistake on her part, but she should have never been allowed onto the force. Hate to sound sexist, because it's more about the individual here but I feel like standards were probably lowered for her. I mean that's some pretty dumb shit, they carry less lethal on the opposite side, or chest in some departments. Also, just me but I understand the risks involved when fighting/fleeing police and all, but don't think fleeing is something you should consider lethal force (for in most situations). Only caveat to that would be if public safety were at risk, like if an active terrorist/mass shooter, or armed suspect taking shots situation, There are practically no discernible rules of engagement for officers. Enemy combatants are often times given more protections in the form of restraint than our own citizens,

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

6 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

I don’t understand the “outlaw” cosplay that people have but simultaneously stay on their knees to police authority. Cops do it too. Claim this “don’t tread on me/I’m an outlaw” mentality when they police for the state. This world is full of contradictions, i know. But that one is especially ironic to me.

I don't consider my position to be of an outlaw. I just have freedoms right now that I intend to continue enjoying. Many feel the same.

It seems ironic I agree. I do not like being in trouble with police as much as anyone else. I do know how to socially engineer the shit out of them when I do encounter them because the average person, and thus average cop, is a simpleton. 

It is an attitude thing. People trying to get fly with the police get served. Simple as that.  I'd be glad if police blasted criminals so citizens don't have to. Problem is that when police do it people get all political about it.  

2 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

It is if you make the jumpy cop that is prone to making mistakes scared that you're a danger to them or others. 

Agreed. We should definitely have more in depth vetting while hiring police in this nation so jumpy cops who make mistakes and get scared are no longer around.

• Props 2